PDA

View Full Version : Cotton clubber

Perdita
02-03-2009, 05:54
GET Brown and boogie... EastEnders hellraiser June Brown is helped out of a club by a doorman after dancing until 2am.

The 82-year-old BBC1 soap veteran, who plays God-fearing Dot Cotton, put her young co-stars to shame with her antics — and even lost a shoe.

The star pinched the doorman’s hat and danced with it at the entrance to the Ivy Club, central London, at the weekend. An onlooker said: “June was in high spirits and she looked as though she might have had a few.

“She was on fabulous form for a woman of her age.”

Good on her, I hope I will still be as fit as her should I reach her age :thumbsup:

Siobhan
02-03-2009, 10:13
Fair play to her... she might as well enjoy her life.. she earned that right.. GO June :cheer::cheer::cheer:

annette_tr9
02-03-2009, 12:45
this is great...it's fine for an old lady to go out and get drunk, lose a shoe and nick someones hat but if someone like say.....craig charles does it there's outrage!!

i think it's great that celebrities are allowed to be "normal" for once and go out and get a bit drunk no matter what your age!

Perdita
02-03-2009, 12:51
I think the difference between June getting a bit merry and dancing with the doorman's hat is that she was not offensive whereas Craig Charles became abusive :thumbsdow

DaVeyWaVey
02-03-2009, 18:22
Good for her! :thumbsup:

Abbie
02-03-2009, 18:34
:eek:

wow, go June :cheer: