PDA

View Full Version : Who would you push off Kilimanjaro?

Bryan
01-03-2009, 14:19
So if you've not heard already a bunch of celebrities are climbing Mount Kilimanjaro for Comic Releif, as it is there's some of the most iritating personalities going up there, so my question is, out of those treking up there, who would you push off the top of the mountain if you were there with them?

Abbie
01-03-2009, 14:21
No one :D I like them all

Bryan
01-03-2009, 14:22

Fearne Cotton? :rolleyes:

Rawnie
01-03-2009, 14:23
Cheryl Cole, easy. She's so nasty about Lily Allen and it's not like Lily has 4 other people to back her up. Also, she's said some horrible stuff about the Spice Girls in the past even though A. She's friends with Victoria and B. Geri was one of the judges on Popstars: The Rivals and without Geri, there might not even be Girls Aloud today.

I'd push Chris off too. He's so mean to Dom, Dave and Aled sometimes. It's almost like bullying :(

Rawnie
01-03-2009, 14:24

I LOVE Fearne :wub:

Abbie
01-03-2009, 14:24

Noooo! I love her I think shes great :D

Abbie
01-03-2009, 14:25
You should have an option of no one on the poll :p :D

Rawnie
01-03-2009, 14:27

Me too :)
And I've sort-of grown up with her. Like, I used to watch her on Diggit when I was younger, then Smile and TOTP Saturday... Now I listen to her on Radio 1 every week :D

Bryan
01-03-2009, 14:27
My vote goes to Fearne Cotton - i HATE her, i dont use the word often but she really does get on my nerves. She is the most iritating, condensedning, loser fool ever!

Also:

Gary Barlow is so annoying, as he's to blame for Take That - a band that I cannot stand!

Denise Van Outen - slapper, I don't know who she thinks she is sitting on judging panels, when she has no talent what so ever!

Abbie
01-03-2009, 14:33

Me too :)
And I've sort-of grown up with her. Like, I used to watch her on Diggit when I was younger, then Smile and TOTP Saturday... Now I listen to her on Radio 1 every week :D

Yeah same here :)

Although I dont listen to her all the time

Perdita
01-03-2009, 14:40
Chris for me

samantha nixon
01-03-2009, 15:34

I wouldnt either, I like them all aswell

Abigail
01-03-2009, 16:08
It's a toss up between Chris and Fearne. I went for Chris but they are both as equally annoying :ninja:

Kirsty :]
01-03-2009, 16:18
I went for Cheryl Cole. I don't know, I'm not overly fussed on her. Also, I think loads of people foregt what she did to that toilet attendant years ago, no-one forgave Jade Goody and Jo and Danielle when they bullied Shilpa in BB so why si Cheryl any different? Rant over, sorry :)

Rawnie
01-03-2009, 16:23
;648395']I went for Cheryl Cole. I don't know, I'm not overly fussed on her. Also, I think loads of people foregt what she did to that toilet attendant years ago, no-one forgave Jade Goody and Jo and Danielle when they bullied Shilpa in BB so why si Cheryl any different? Rant over, sorry :)

Omg, I'd totally forgotten about that.
She's just generally not a very nice person if you ask me. Girls Aloud would be a whole lot better without her.

I remembered something else about Chris that makes me hate him. The whole 'Nicola from Girls Aloud hates me' thing is completely justified. Announcing on the radio how ugly he thought Nic was when she was 16 (I think...) is just disgusting. He's a horrible person too.

CrazyLea
01-03-2009, 19:42
I like them all too :D.
If I HAD to push someone.. I suppose I'd pick Kimberley.. but only because I like the others more :p.
Fearne is amazingggg :p.
And I think Denise does have talent. She's a really good singer.. and has a lot of experience in theatre.. imo.

Abbie
01-03-2009, 19:43
And I think Denise does have talent. She's a really good singer.. and has a lot of experience in theatre.. imo.

:cheer: Yay I agree :thumbsup: :D

Rawnie
01-03-2009, 19:43

:cheer: Yay I agree :thumbsup: :D

Me too :cheer: :cheer:

no1abbafan
01-03-2009, 20:30
Tough decision, hard to pick between Chris and Cheryl - but Cheryl did it for me, I can't stand all the sudden adoration for her, people have a short memory sometimes and forget things she said and did.

DaVeyWaVey
01-03-2009, 20:36
Tough decision, hard to pick between Chris and Cheryl - but Cheryl did it for me, I can't stand all the sudden adoration for her, people have a short memory sometimes and forget things she said and did.

She's been described as the "nation's princess" :rolleyes:

Abbie
01-03-2009, 20:37

All I can say is for me, Ive always liked her, so its not a sudden adoration from me, its always been there

Rawnie
01-03-2009, 20:38

She's been described as the "nation's princess" :rolleyes:

:sick: She makes me so angry. She's such a nasty person.

Chloe O'brien
01-03-2009, 23:09
I was stuck between Ferne and Aleesha but I went for Ferne, she does my head in she is on the telly way too much she's becoming more annoying than Anthea Turner. Aleesha get's on my nerves the way she said she struggled with dances on SCD then got scores from the judges she was such a drama queen.

Debs
02-03-2009, 12:19
Ive gone for fearne!! i cant stand her. I phone dthe talking clock the other day and was expecting tinkerball but NOOOOO it was bloody fearne cotton!!

so id give her a big hard push!!

Rawnie
02-03-2009, 17:36
Gary Barlow has collapsed with back pain after just one day of his Comic Relief trek up Kilimanjaro.

The Take Thatter complained of back pain before starting the trek and had to use two walking sticks for support.

But the Daily Mirror reports he "collapsed in a heap" after four hours of trekking as he could no longer bear the pain.

"He was in a great deal of pain but everyone rallied around him to get him through it. It was a hellish experience," a source said.

His former boy band rival Ronan Keating of Boyzone was much more upbeat.

"Today wasn't too tough a day. I don't mind sleeping in a tent - I go camping with the kids once or twice a year and you get used to it. I've got my gear, it's all here, we've got a little mattress. It's cosy and cool," he said.

Also on the trek are Girls Aloud's Cheryl Cole and Kimberly Walsh, Denise Van Outen, Alesha Dixon, Fearne Cotton, Ben Shepherd and Chris Moyles.

pookie1968uk
03-03-2009, 09:43
i went for Cheryl Cole, I just cant understand why people like her!
but it would be closely followed by chris moyles and denise van outen!