PDA

View Full Version : Masood/Jane - 'a real connection'

Lennie
27-02-2009, 17:54
Monday, March 9 2009 at 20:00 GMT on BBC One
Zainab and Ian are at loggerheads over their business venture, while Masood and Jane find a real connection.

I am very intrigued about this connection, for now i think they find they have things in comman and they have conversations and enjoy each others company etc, unlike Ian and Zee who just like to bicker and nit pick on small things all the time lol

Many of us love Zee and Mas as a couple, and are still very much in love with each other, but i think Syed is going to be a problem of them like we saw yesterday and then in the future when he arrives, Mas told Zee not to contact esp since she found who really took the money but she broke her promise and called him, and i think when Syed arrives we are to see some wall/slight distance between Zee/Mas, coz Syed's like the apple of his mum's eye

So i can see Mas/Jane's friendship deepening, if the friendship already started from that spoiler above, i love Zee/Mas together, but i am interested in this thing with Jane and Mas

Perdita
02-03-2009, 06:05
In a fortnight's time, Jane (Laurie Brett) and Masood (Nitin Ganatra) decide to take a break from their respective partners and share a plate of chips in the café. As they descend into talk about their fears and dreams, they're getting on like a house on fire. Before they know it, they're holding each other's gaze.

With a number of other similar 'moments' during the same week - and beyond - could Masood end up being Jane's next Grant? Though having said that, the thought of Masood and Jane copulating in the Masala Queen unit is enough to put anyone off their curry.

I hope that the scriptwriters let these two have only a professional relationship, no more cheating please

Lennie
02-03-2009, 16:15
http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/09/09/550x_east_090309_janemasood01.jpg

lizann
04-03-2009, 13:39
Anyone is better for Jane than Ian :moonie:

di marco
09-03-2009, 11:21
i hope they just become good friends or something, i really cant see masood cheating tbh

Florijo
16-03-2009, 21:03
I really don't want Jane/Masood to happen. Masood is one of the best/funniest male characters on the show and he has always shown to be devoted to his wife. There are too many couples that cheat in EE and I'd hate to see that happen to the Masoods.

Perdita
17-03-2009, 06:28
Sainab would kill them both :p Can't see them cheating on their partners but in soaplife, anything is possible, like the forthcoming storyline in Corrie :rolleyes:

Perdita
25-10-2009, 06:16
EastEnders' Jane (Laurie Brett) and Masood (Nitin Ganatra) finally kiss in a fortnight's time during a heart-to-heart in the café.

I personally didn't think that they'd ever give in to their feelings for each other. I always thought that it'd be something that viewers would be willing to happen but never did. However, they share another moment with each other as a frustrated Jane confides in Masood about her marital problems.

Having received an application to adopt, Jane's flustered when Masood spots the envelope. Realising that Masood now knows about her predicament, the pair head out to the café for a coffee. While there, Jane admits that she feels like her hopes and aspirations will never come to fruition as Ian's not interested in the slightest.

Later, Ian tells Jane that if she wants kids, she should find another man to make it happen, insisting that he has enough parental responsibility. Turning to Masood for a shoulder to cry on, there's a charged moment between them and Jane ends up going in for a kiss...

From DS

:(

Florijo
25-10-2009, 08:34
Way to ruin another soap couple. Out of the couples of the square Mas and Zee, along with Darren and Libby were two of the few who had been faithful. So now that just leaves Dot and Jim as the only faithful couple in the square (i think) what a state of affairs.

Poor Zee though. I don't like Mas lately but this is so wrong on poor pregnant Zee. Hyprocrite much.:mad:

parkerman
25-10-2009, 11:12
Scene: The Eastenders scriptwriters' room at Broadcasting House

1st scriptwriter: Well that's Libby and Darren's chance of happiness wrecked.
2nd scriptwriter: Yes, and we've now broken up Masood and Zainab. Are there any other happy couples left on the Square we can split up?
1st scriptwriter: I hope not. We can't have any happy couples. That wouldn't be like real life.
3rd scriptwriter: Oh no! I've just remembered. Dot and Jim.
1st scriptwriter: Oh yes, I'd forgotten about them. What are we going to do?
2nd scriptwriter: I know. I've got this good idea. It all starts when Charlie and Dot get left alone together....
1st scriptwriter: Brilliant.

Choccie
25-10-2009, 12:33
Let's hope it stops after one kiss and goes no further. Never thought Masood would do anything.

Lennie
25-10-2009, 15:51
I think its just a weak moment, they are talking and it just happens, i dont think it goes any further