PDA

View Full Version : A Wee Problem

Jade
31-05-2005, 21:11
A nasty surprise in the loo set tongues wagging in the garden. Does someone need a bit of potty training?

Apparently something brown and unsightly has been spotted on the House toilet seat, and to add to the situation, not everyone has been hitting the target when they've been producing a number one either.

The combined effect of this haphazard toilet behaviour is upsetting some of the more delicate Housemates.

"Someone has left poo poo on the toilet seat," a disgusted Science announced in the garden.

Sensitive Science thinks that anyone who leaves "skiddy bits" should clean up after themselves and that whoever fouled the seat should be made to wear a diaper.

The finger pointing started immediately. Makosi said that Roberto was actually the last person in the toilet. But Roberto claimed innocence and he knows that the culprit will be uncovered eventually.

"Here everything is filmed, so the one that is ****ting on us will be named and shamed," he reminded Housemates.

"I did a ****, I flushed and I washed my hands," Anthony blurted out. Is that a confession?

"I don't poo so, it can't be me," Makosi claimed.

No wonder she seems a bit uptight!

dddMac1
01-06-2005, 11:26
reminds me off BB3 with Alex