PDA

View Full Version : *~Westlife Appreciation Thread~*

CrazyLea
18-02-2009, 15:27
Here it is ladies :D Our appreciation thread for our 4 gorgeous boys :p.

Thought I'd start it off by posting a few music videos.. and a poll..

If you hear of any news or rumours of Westlife post it here :p Any new videos.. post them here.. any pics you just love... post them here.. any fanart.. post it here.. you know what I mean.. or simply just get an urge to chat about favourite songs/concerts you've been to or going to... etc.. just chat all things WESTLIFE :D

YouTube - WESTLIFE- My Love

YouTube - Flying Without Wings

YouTube - Westlife - You Raise Me Up

YouTube - Westlife Im Already There

Perdita
18-02-2009, 15:38
I was hoping you would start this thread, thank you so much :D :bow:

Abbie
18-02-2009, 15:42
:cheer: yay! you made it :D

sindydoll
18-02-2009, 18:31
new album this year girls! the boys are going back in the studios at easter after a years break :cheer:

Abbie
18-02-2009, 18:33
Whats everyone fav song by them?

Abigail
18-02-2009, 19:00
:rotfl: Love the last option in the poll. Nobody missed him though.

I was listening to some Westlife on my ipod the other day. Only got the first three albums. Kinda went off them.

I love Arms Of The Angel, always makes me cry. Seasons in the sun and all the others that Lea posted. I prefer the early days when Bryan was still in the band.

Abbie
18-02-2009, 19:12
Theres this song we dance to at dancing as I cant remember what its call but apparently its Westlife, I didnt think it was, must be from the early days I think :searchme:

Abigail
18-02-2009, 19:20
Arms of the angel

YouTube - Westlife - Angel [official video with lyrics]

World of our own

YouTube - Westlife- World of our own

Bop bop baby

YouTube - Westlife--Bop Bop Baby

Queen of my heart

YouTube - Westlife--Queen Of My Heart

When you're looking like that :wub:

YouTube - When you're looking like that- Westlife

Katy
18-02-2009, 19:36
I love them all!

I was listening to them in my lecture the other day, much better than the lecturer, my favourite song is my love!

CrazyLea
18-02-2009, 19:44
Haha I second that Katy!!!

My favourite song :hmm: Ah there's too many. It changes all the time though. Constantly repeating at the moment: Flying Without Wings, I'm Already There, All or Nothing and That's Where You Find Love....

Next week it will probably change though :lol:.

Ooo any ideas when the new album will be out.. probs just before Christmas??

Chris_2k11
18-02-2009, 20:34
I like ONE song by them - World of our own

I find the rest boring :p

sindydoll
19-02-2009, 16:10
westlife are back on the road next year so all been well tickets will be on sale towards end of this year :thumbsup:

CrazyLea
19-02-2009, 16:15
Oo really. I really want to go to a Westlife concert. No one to go with though :(. Might save up though, and go all on my lonesome :p. Gotta do it soon, just in case they... well you know.. I'm not going to even say it :lol:.

sindydoll
19-02-2009, 16:21
Oo really. I really want to go to a Westlife concert. No one to go with though :(. Might save up though, and go all on my lonesome :p. Gotta do it soon, just in case they... well you know.. I'm not going to even say it :lol:.Nooooooooooooo another 10 years left yet hun :D

Abbie
19-02-2009, 16:38
Ive been to see Westlife in concert before :D

tammyy2j
19-02-2009, 17:28
my fav song by them is Drive (it was never released)

my fav band member is Mark

CrazyLea
19-02-2009, 18:26
What was the concert like Abbbbbie. Bet it was amazing.

Is Drive on any of the albums Tammy??

Abigail
19-02-2009, 18:37
Drive is on World of Our Own (I think). Towards the end.

CrazyLea
19-02-2009, 18:40
Will have to have a listen I think.

I'm still missing 2 albums though :( Coast to Coast.. and Allow Us To Be Frank. Think I will buy them when I get paid :D.

Abbie
20-02-2009, 18:01
What was the concert like Abbbbbie. Bet it was amazing.

It really was :D And it was so cool cos I was like 10/11 at the time I think :p

Siobhan
24-02-2009, 13:49
My friend is the biggest Westlife fan I know.. goes to all concerts in Ireland and Uk.. when her dad died, Nicky turned up at the funeral and gave her a card.. really sweet of him... she knows them all and was even at Kian's sisters 21st in Sligo (personally, they drive me insane but my friend very much appreciates them)

Perdita
24-02-2009, 13:51
Nicky going to the funeral and giving her a card and her going to the birthday party only goes to show how nice they all are despite bing celebrities. :)

Siobhan
24-02-2009, 13:53
Nicky going to the funeral and giving her a card and her going to the birthday party only goes to show how nice they all are despite bing celebrities. :)

Yeah that is one thing I can say is decent about them although she does say Kian and Mark are the worst for been "celebs".. .she said Take that are the same, they never forget her and always comes talk to her when she meets them

lizann
24-02-2009, 15:01
Mark is the best singer and also the cutest

I love their version of Uptown Girl

YouTube - Westlife - Uptown Girl [High Quality]

CrazyLea
25-03-2009, 22:23
Just listening to/watching Westlife on YouTube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3-_DaukjqU

Love that version of the song. Delta is awesome with Westlife!!!!