PDA

View Full Version : Corrie Game Planned for Nintendo DS

di marco
05-02-2009, 19:01
Video game publisher Mindscape is to release a Coronation Street title on the Nintendo DS platform later this year.

The product has been described as 'an adventure and task-based concept set within the theme of the famous fictional street'.

Consumer product licensee RTL Games have also green-lit a Corrie board game called 'Destination: Coronation Street'.

ITV Global Entertainment’s international merchandise and licensing director Aysha Kidwai said of the venture: "Coronation Street is a national institution and was watched by over 78% of the UK television population in 2008."

She added: "We receive thousands of fan letters enquiring about the series every month. We're responding to this huge demand by developing a range of exciting and innovative family targeted products inspired by the show."

The Corrie video game is due to be released in Q4. A date for the board game, meanwhile, has yet to be confirmed.

In October last year, ITV announced plans to launch a new range of Coronation Street-related products to tie in with the show's 50th anniversary.

Abbie
06-02-2009, 16:45
:lol: what would you do?

Siobhan
06-02-2009, 16:47
who would buy that?

Abbie
06-02-2009, 16:47
A corrie obsessive? :searchme:

Katy
06-02-2009, 23:18
I'd probably buy it! Yes i am that sad! i remember i had an inside soap board came once

Perdita
08-02-2009, 19:42
If I could have battles with Blanche, I would buy the game :lol:

Abbie
08-02-2009, 22:23
If I could have battles with Blanche, I would buy the game :lol:

:rotfl: that would be funny