PDA

View Full Version : Joe Swash hopes for Walford return

Perdita
31-01-2009, 16:18
Joe Swash has confirmed that he is hoping to return to EastEnders in the future.

The actor, who triumphed on ITV1's I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! last month, revealed that he is keen to reprise his role as Albert Square's Mickey Miller.

"I'd be over the moon to go back to EastEnders one day. If the time was right for me and for the BBC, I'd be more than happy to go back," Swash told Wales's Evening Post newspaper. "If they ever wanted me back I'd definitely think about it - I certainly wouldn't rule it out.

"I had a great time there, but I don't know what the future holds so I'm just taking things as they come. Now I've been in the jungle there's hopefully a good chance they'll ask me to return.

"But I've got a bit to prove to myself first so I want to try a couple of other things."

Swash was axed from the BBC One soap in February 2008 after producers decided that his character had "run out of steam". He made his final appearance in July.

Abbie
31-01-2009, 17:41
I always liked Mickey

CrazyLea
31-01-2009, 17:53
I hate Mickey. He's so irritating.

Chloe O'brien
31-01-2009, 23:08
Another one who has no work lined up and is skint hoping that EE will take him back. He's got no chance. He would be better going to drama classes to get some proper acting lessons so he can go and get other acting jobs.

parkerman
01-02-2009, 12:41
"I'd be over the moon to go back to EastEnders one day. If the time was right for me and for the BBC, I'd be more than happy to go back," Swash told Wales's Evening Post newspaper. "If they ever wanted me back I'd definitely think about it - I certainly wouldn't rule it out.

So is that he would definitely go back as in "I'd be over the moon etc." or is it a maybe he'd go back as in "I'd definitely think about it." :confused: :confused: :confused:

di marco
05-02-2009, 11:08
i doubt that ee would want him back seeing as they axed him, especially this soon anyway. although all the millers bore me, i think theyre even worse now since mickey and keith left