PDA

View Full Version : Would You Date A Royal Prince

Perdita
25-01-2009, 16:41
Following the news that Prince Harry is footloose and fancyfree again and Prince William's relationship with Kate Middleton is on-off got me pondering about whether it is nice to date a Royal. Anybody on here that would love to become Mrs William Windsor or Harry Windsor?

di marco
25-01-2009, 16:44
how amazing would that be, all that money haha! and if you married william youd soon become queen! seriously though, i dont think id like it that much

Pinkbanana
25-01-2009, 16:46
I'd give it a bash....:thumbsup:

Xx-Vicky-xX
25-01-2009, 16:49
Yeah, both are rather yummy i think :wub:

Trinity
25-01-2009, 16:53
If I wasn't old enough to be their mother .... I wouldn't in a million years.

I do like to be able to pop out to the shops without putting on my make-up and answering the door in my dressing gown etc etc.

I would be pillared in the tabloid press, I would sink into a deep depression and probably try to kill myself by throwing myself dow the stairs at Buck House - what do you mean it has been done before...

di marco
25-01-2009, 16:53
Yeah, both are rather yummy i think :wub:

:sick: i dont really think either of them are fit, although harrys slightly better than william

Perdita
25-01-2009, 16:59

I do like to be able to pop out to the shops without putting on my make-up and answering the door in my dressing gown etc etc.

I would be pillared in the tabloid press, I would sink into a deep depression and probably try to kill myself by throwing myself dow the stairs at Buck House - what do you mean it has been done before...

I imagine that living with the press constantly at my side and reporting on my every move and trying to fit in with the Royal family, which can't be easy at the best of times, must be very strenuous and I can appreciate that not everybody can cope with that.

Abbie
25-01-2009, 17:22

I imagine that living with the press constantly at my side and reporting on my every move and trying to fit in with the Royal family, which can't be easy at the best of times, must be very strenuous and I can appreciate that not everybody can cope with that.

Yeah but if you really liked and loved the person that stuff shouldnt matter

Abbie
25-01-2009, 17:22
I would if I really liked them

di marco
25-01-2009, 17:23

i dont think im posh enough to be part of the royal family lol!

Perdita
25-01-2009, 17:26

I agree, it should not but unless you have been in that situation you can't tell how you cope. It takes a lot of character strength not to get bothered by paparazzi.

Abigail
25-01-2009, 18:31
I'd have Harry. He seems more laid back and up for a laugh than William.

It would be great to be Queen one day and have a lavish wedding but I don't think I could cope with the media attention everywhere I went.

Harry can take a more relaxed role in the family and I'd be happy with that :)

Perdita
25-01-2009, 18:37
HM Queen Abigail :bow: :bow: :bow: :lol:

Abigail
25-01-2009, 18:40
HM Queen Abigail :bow: :bow: :bow: :lol:

:lol: Intorducing... Her Royal Highness Abigail Jane Windsor.

:hmm: Doesn't have a ring to it really :lol: