PDA

View Full Version : Linda leaving?

Perdita
24-01-2009, 19:30
Geoffrey Hutchings has joined EastEnders as Jane and Christian's father. Geoffrey is best known for his roles in Benidorm and Bad Girls. In the latter he played Bodybag's husband Bobby Hollamby.

He comes to Walford to take Linda home and she agrees.

From Daily Star.

Shame, I like her character. Perhaps both her and hubby could stay in Walford?

walsh2509
25-01-2009, 01:29
Must be more to it than that , her dad turning up and saying right lets go and she does ?

di marco
25-01-2009, 11:37
Must be more to it than that , her dad turning up and saying right lets go and she does ?

i agree, it sounds like she hates him so why would she just agree to go home with him?

Bryan
25-01-2009, 11:42
haha it's a weird combination thinking she's married to him lol!

there wasn't much point in them bringing that character into it, she's only been in it a couple of months and not contributed a great deal!

LoobyLou84
29-01-2009, 10:30
I agree, don't really see the point of bringing her in ... I sometimes can't help but feel EE are running out of ideas and are trying to plug some gaps :nono:

Apparently Ian finds something out in some of Linda's things, and contacts her husband who then turns up. Christian is not happy to see him, and keeps reminding Jane about how he has treated their mum.
But Linda tells Christian not to be so hard on him, and eventually they leave together.

I love the actress that plays her, but her character's rubbish