PDA

View Full Version : Same Difference cancel their tour

Perdita
23-01-2009, 21:07
Same Difference have announced that they have cancelled their first ever tour.

The brother-sister duo, who failed to break the Top 20 with their debut album Pop, will hit the road with Leon Jackson instead, reports The Sun.

"We have had to make some changes to our tour, and we want you to be the first to know all about it!" they said in a statement.

"We're joining forces with our friend Leon Jackson to put on an even more fun packed show! Woo hoo!

"We think this will be better value for money, so tell all of your friends and family who don't have a ticket yet to come and join the party with us! It's gonna be brilliant!"

Jackson recently announced plans to tour the United Kingdom in May and June.

Same Difference finished third in the fourth series of The X Factor in 2007.

A fun packed show! Woo hoo - I don't think so, they are going to ruin a probably passable tour by Leon :thumbsdow

Abigail
23-01-2009, 21:10
What they forgot to add is that they sold next to no tickets at all.

Can't imagine why anybody in their right mind would want to see them.

CrazyLea
24-01-2009, 00:33
I'd go see them :o :lol:.
I would however, not go and see Leon :thumbsdow He sucks.

Abbie
24-01-2009, 00:35

Im with you on this one lea

Debs
24-01-2009, 13:34
I'd rather sit through a show full of same difference than leon jackson

Abigail
24-01-2009, 17:20
I'd rather sit in a bath of ice for a couple of hours than watch either of them.

Trinity
24-01-2009, 17:22
I'd rather sit in a bath of ice for a couple of hours than watch either of them.

Agreed. Sticking pins in my eyes would be more fun.

Kirsty :]
24-01-2009, 17:23

Im with you on this one lea

Me too. Leon should never have won X Factor :wall:

Pinkbanana
25-01-2009, 11:13
I would have to be paid a lot of money to gooo and see Same Difference and Leon....he is just plain boring, and they are just plain annoying. I think life is far too short to waste a couple of hours seeing them in concert!!! :cool:

Chris_2k11
26-01-2009, 21:12
"We think this will be better value for money, so tell all of your friends and family who don't have a ticket yet to come and join the party with us! It's gonna be brilliant!"erm no it isnt haha