PDA

View Full Version : Street fighting mam

Perdita
16-01-2009, 06:57
CORRIE babe Kym Marsh’s pregnancy has forced show bosses to scrap a violent catfight between her character Michelle and love rival Becky.

Writers penned a shocking scene where the two were to fight like animals in the Rovers over Steve.

But bosses were forced to tone the scene down when last month Kym, 32, revealed she was pregnant by her Hollyoaks star lover Jamie Lomas.

Instead, viewers will see a screaming Michelle shower Becky (Katherine Kelly) in beer, before pulling her hair and having a half-hearted tussle.

A Street source said: “The love triangle between Michelle, Steve and Becky has had viewers gripped for months and we were planning a really shocking climax.

“But when we realised Kym was expecting we toned things down. What was to have been a full on brawl has turned into hair-pulling and drink throwing.”

Viewers have already seen Michelle give Steve a right hook during a previous row behind the bar of the Rovers.

But this time Michelle flips after the love rat leaves her for Becky — and gives her the giant £8,000 engagement ring she originally picked out for herself.

However, the scenes, due to air next month, will still have viewers gripped as the barmaids go head-to-head.

Our insider continued: “It’s still a great scene. Michelle is furious when she sees Becky sporting her sparkler and lets rip.

“When she calls her a ‘whippet in a frock who can’t keep her knickers up’, Becky goes ballistic.” But before things get too heated between the ale-soaked pair, jilted Jason steps in to part them.

The next few weeks will see Steve and Becky struggling to get their relationship on steadier ground.

Not only is Steve’s mum Liz horrified by the move, but his cabbie co-worker Eileen is furious to see Steve propose to Becky — who had agreed to marry her son Jason just weeks before.

Our insider continued: “Steve and Becky are facing a lot of animosity. This is marriage number four for Steve and he’s beginning to lose faith.”

From The Sun

alan45
16-01-2009, 10:14
Well I may be in the minority here but I hope Steve and Becky work out.

lizann
16-01-2009, 12:32
I love Steve and Bekcy as a couple - i hope they get married