PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

WattsRulee
30-05-2005, 18:51
Would someone please write me a letter to send off to eastenders cast members for autographs. i cant think of what to write and most of you have already sent off for them so can u either reply 2 this with it or send it to me @

thnx xxxxxxx amy xxxxxxxxxxx

Angeldelight
30-05-2005, 18:56
i know i've been thinking bout that... but how do you write the letter?
P.S. i love you banner it's so kewl

WattsRulee
30-05-2005, 18:57
thanx xxxxxx

melanielovesdennisrickman
30-05-2005, 19:01
Hiya!!!!!
I usually just say hi,and tell them what a big fan i am,and then i ask for an autograph.
I sometimes also say something about a storyline they are in,or they have been in.
You shouldn't make it too long,as they are really busy,and they don't have a lot of time to read it!!!!!
I Hope That This Helps You!!!!!
Who are you writing off to first?????
Good Luck!!!!!

By The Way:Like Both Your Banners!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

WattsRulee
30-05-2005, 19:03
kool thanx! well probz write 2 (ill use charachter names coz it is easier!) chrissie, sharon, dennis maybe zoe and sam!

Angeldelight
30-05-2005, 19:07
whose autographs have you got?
I think if i decided to write off it would have to be: Jake & Danny, Chrissie, Dot & Jim, Sharon & Dennis, Stacey & Ruby they're all my favs at the moment...

30-05-2005, 19:54
Hiya!!!!!
I've got Keith,Rosie,Darren,Demi,Charlie,Big Mo,Little Mo,Kat,Zoe,Stacey,Jim,Dot,Alfie,Nana, Spencer (OLD ONE) , Spencer (NEW ONE) , Kareena (OLD ONE) ,Kareena (NEW ONE) , Den,Sharon,Dennis,Pauline,Andy,Sam,Ian,Jane,Kelly, Pat,Gus,Kate,Adi,Sasha,Garry,Minty,Danny,Jake,Patr ick,Billy,Johnny (TWICE) , Sonia,Chrissie (TWICE) ,Tina,And Ruby.
I've been collecting for like two years,so i've got quite a lot of them.
I collect all sorts and kinds of autographs,i have also got some Corrie,and Emmerdale ones,butr the EastEndeRs ones,Are My Absolute Favourite!!!!!
I might post some pictures of my autogrpahs in the picture sextion this week!!!!!

Love

CC_Rickman
31-05-2005, 21:38
can u give me the address to send?
do u have to send a pic or do they send u a pic

01-06-2005, 06:23
Hiya!!!!!
You can send your letter to:
Actor's name (for example Jessie Wallace), EastEnders, BBC Elstree Centre, Clarendon Road, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 1JF.

Include an self-addressed envelope with your letter,and put the word AUTOGRAPH in the right corner of your envelope.
They send you a picture,so you don't have to send that.
If you send off for more than 1 autograph,you can put all the envelopes in one big envelope.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Let me know when you get your first reply!!!!!

Love

xcutiekatiex
01-06-2005, 11:20
heya i have got demis , darren, lil mo, alfie,kat,sharon,dennis,sonia,sam and ians ones they take a while to come but there really good enjoy!

i_luv_dennis
01-06-2005, 12:00
all the information is on the eastenders website

WattsRulee
01-06-2005, 15:42
Hiya! just about to write the letter just a quick question, 1: do you write (4 example: Billy Murray) Dear Mr. Murray or Dear Billy? ": on the big envelope with loadz of letters in it what do u write on the front of that?

xxxAmy xxx

01-06-2005, 15:46
Hiya!!!!!
On the big envelope i normally just right the address,without the name,and i normally start my letters with for example Dear Billy,
Good Luck!!!!!

Love

xcutiekatiex
01-06-2005, 20:04
i put dear billy or to billy then on the envolope write mr billy murray

Layne
02-06-2005, 11:09
There is information on this thread Here (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1804)

I got TRACY-ANN's yesterday!!! YEYYYYYYYYY :cheer:
88 Days it took! Pure tortue!!!! But now i'm happy!! I have 12 in all, still waiting on about 10 and i should be getting the cast one soon, as a great friend of mine (yes you zo, if ya reading!) is sending off for it for me!

Hope it helps!
xxx

.:Kitz:.
02-06-2005, 11:09
I should really send away for some!!

Layne
02-06-2005, 11:11
Yeh you should its really good!!!Or i'm just really sad and obsessed!
xxx

xcutiekatiex
02-06-2005, 14:27
lol i have sent off for loads so that makes two of us

di marco
02-06-2005, 20:43
layne are you gonna post anymore on here so we can see them?