PDA

View Full Version : Slumdog Millionaire

Bryan
12-01-2009, 15:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIzbwV7on6Q

All critics are giving it 5 stars, and it's been described as the best film of the 21st century.

Went to see it the other night and it's amazing! Brilliant on some many levels, a really well directed/written/performed film. Really feel good, but also so sad, exhilirating, enthralling. It really is amazing.

Dev Patel from Skins is in it, and god he was just amazing! The film is one of the best films you'll ever see, I recommend it to everyone.

Bad Wolf
02-03-2009, 23:41
i just got back from the cinema and was totally blown away by this film, its everything, the guy i went ith went in expecting a chick flick- definatley not the case, you go through ever emotion known to man- its fantastic on every level- writing, acting, direction, soundtrack

we went to see if it was worth the hype- definatley

Trinity
03-03-2009, 09:15
I saw this last Saturday and agree with both of you - one of the best films I have seen in ages.

Pinkbanana
03-03-2009, 23:40
I saw this last Saturday and agree with both of you - one of the best films I have seen in ages.

I totally agree...it's was a fantastic film, totally kept me gripped until the end. :thumbsup:

tammyy2j
11-06-2009, 10:35
Freida Pinto has declared her love for her Slumdog Millionaire co-star Dev Patel after previously shooting down rumours of a real-life romance.

The pair played childhood sweethearts in the Oscar-winning movie, and their close friendship away from the cameras prompted rumours of a relationship.

They initially laughed off speculation their on-screen chemistry had developed behind closed doors - but now Pinto, 24, is happy to talk about boyfriend Patel, who she calls "a lovely boy".

She says, "The friendship blossomed after the film, it got even stronger. This is all new to us.”

Abbie
15-06-2009, 15:43
I got this today for my birthday and I loved it

It was happy but sad and just....wow

Siobhan
25-01-2010, 14:38
Watched this for the 1st time last night on Channel 4 and it was amazing.. definitely one for my DVD collection

Chloe O'brien
25-01-2010, 23:57
I watched it last week when it was on channel 4. To be honest it was a good film and the story line was better than I thought it was going to be, but I don't think it was a worthy winner of al the awards it got.