PDA

View Full Version : Murder Plot

lizann
12-01-2009, 14:13
Nasty Nick Cotton is plotting to bump off his poor mum Dot.

The jailbird will be back to his dastardly best when he reveals his sick plan.

And Nick, played by John Altman, 56, ropes in his daughter Dotty to help him.

Viewers recoiled in horror last week when the ex-heroin addict tried to sell his daughter to Dot (June Brown, 81).

He knows she has come into money and is determined to get his hands on it.

This week he forces his mum to cough up some cash before disappearing from the Square, leaving Dotty behind.

But there is a sting in the tail as Dotty (Molly Conlin) is in on her dad’s wicked scheme to get all the money.

With Nick gone, Dotty works her magic on Dot until she has got her believing everything she says.

But viewers will realise it is a con when she sneaks off to meet her dad.

He gives her a mobile so they can keep in touch as their murderous plot takes shape.

A show insider said: “Nick is bad to the bone but this is his worst scam yet.

“He hasn’t even thought twice about killing his own mother. It makes you wonder whether he’ll keep Dotty on board if he does get his hands on the cash.”

Katy
12-01-2009, 15:32
Again! Hasn't he tried this before. Poor Dot, falls for it everytime.

Bad Wolf
12-01-2009, 18:35
Again! Hasn't he tried this before. Poor Dot, falls for it everytime.

that was my reaction when i read this........AGAIN??????????!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

parkerman
12-01-2009, 18:56
The scene: A meeting room at the BBC. Seated round a table are the Eastenders producer and several scriptwriters.

Producer: What would make a good story line for Eastenders?

First scriptwriter: How about we get Nick back to fleece his ma?

Second scriptwriter: Yes, and maybe he could threaten to murder her to get his hands on her money.

Producer: Haven't we done that before?

Third scriptwriter: Well, yes, we've done it several times but it always seems to go down well. So why not do it again? Besides John Altman wants to come back to Eastenders. What else would we do with him?

Producer: Ok. Sounds good to me.

First scriptwriter: And besides we can look up all the old scripts. It will save us having to think too hard about what to write, we can just copy what we did before.

Producer: Good thinking. When does the pub open?

DaVeyWaVey
12-01-2009, 19:13
Lol Parkerman :D

I think this sounds terrible.....

Perdita
13-01-2009, 06:31
Parkerman, I think I love you :rotfl:

sindydoll
13-01-2009, 07:00
not again :(

parkerman
13-01-2009, 16:29

Sounds good to me. I won't tell my wife if you don't...:love:

tammyy2j
13-01-2009, 16:57
I really sick of the Nick/Dot storyline again :thumbsdow

Abbie
13-01-2009, 18:11
The scene: A meeting room at the BBC. Seated round a table are the Eastenders producer and several scriptwriters.

Producer: What would make a good story line for Eastenders?

First scriptwriter: How about we get Nick back to fleece his ma?

Second scriptwriter: Yes, and maybe he could threaten to murder her to get his hands on her money.

Producer: Haven't we done that before?

Third scriptwriter: Well, yes, we've done it several times but it always seems to go down well. So why not do it again? Besides John Altman wants to come back to Eastenders. What else would we do with him?

Producer: Ok. Sounds good to me.

First scriptwriter: And besides we can look up all the old scripts. It will save us having to think too hard about what to write, we can just copy what we did before.

Producer: Good thinking. When does the pub open?

:rotfl: lol love it!!

sindydoll
14-01-2009, 07:06
history repeating its self

Perdita
14-01-2009, 07:09

Sounds good to me. I won't tell my wife if you don't...:love:

It will stay between us two :ninja:

di marco
18-01-2009, 10:30
does anyone know if he actually manages to kill dot? cos ive not heard anything that shes leaving so im guessing he doesnt?

DaVeyWaVey
18-01-2009, 14:55
I very much doubt Dot is killed off... she's part of the EastEnders furniture and if June Brown was leaving the show, it would be big news. I haven't heard anything about her leaving, so I'd say Nick and Dotty fail on their plan.

di marco
18-01-2009, 15:56
I very much doubt Dot is killed off... she's part of the EastEnders furniture and if June Brown was leaving the show, it would be big news. I haven't heard anything about her leaving, so I'd say Nick and Dotty fail on their plan.

yeh i didnt think they would be killing dot off, but hadnt read anywhere how the storyline ends

Perdita
23-01-2009, 10:40
Wikipedia only states:

It has been confirmed that Dotty will be making her final appearance on 13 February in a dramatic storyline.
February 13th is a Friday, so could be an unlucky day for somebody. :D

Abbie
23-01-2009, 15:54
Awww :( I liked her :p

di marco
23-01-2009, 16:00

i dont. shes so annoying and creepy!

LoobyLou84
29-01-2009, 10:33

i dont. shes so annoying and creepy!

I agree ... she's a mini female version of Nick ... very scary!!

sindydoll
29-01-2009, 10:35
i think she's creepy too