PDA

View Full Version : HSM Flops Badly At The Razzies

Bryan
09-01-2009, 09:57
High School Musical 3: Senior Year and Paris Hilton are leading the contenders for this year's Golden Raspberry Awards.

The Razzies, which 'honour' the worst films of the previous year, are traditionally awarded in Los Angeles the day before the Oscars.

High School Musical 3 is shortlisted for Worst Film, Worst Sequel, Worst Actor (Zac Efron), Worst Actress (Vanessa Hudgens) and Worst Screen Couple (every couple in the movie).

However, the movie faces competition from Hilton's The Hottie And The Nottie, which received nominations for Worst Film, Worst Actress (Hilton), Worst Screen Couple and Worst Director (Tom Putnam).

Disaster Movie, The Day The Earth Stood Still and The Love Guru were also shortlisted for Worst Film, while Tom Cruise (Valkyrie), Keanu Reeves (The Day The Earth Stood Still) and Mark Wahlberg (The Happening) could compete with Efron for Worst Actor.

Jessica Alba (The Love Guru), Jennifer Connelly (The Day The Earth Stood Still) and Eva Longoria-Parker (Over Her Dead Body) are among the contenders vying with Hudgens for Worst Actress.

The contenders will be whittled down before the winners are announced on February 21.

StarsOfCCTV
09-01-2009, 10:47
High School Musical 3 is shortlisted for Worst Film, Worst Sequel, Worst Actor (Zac Efron), Worst Actress (Vanessa Hudgens) and Worst Screen Couple (every couple in the movie). :lol: :lol: Well deserved. :p :ninja:

Abbie
09-01-2009, 18:04
Aww I still love it, no matter what people say :p

CrazyLea
09-01-2009, 18:05
High School Musical 3 is shortlisted for Worst Film, Worst Sequel, Worst Actor (Zac Efron), Worst Actress (Vanessa Hudgens) and Worst Screen Couple (every couple in the movie).
Lmao cracked me up. It deffo should get worst sequel, worst actress and worst screen couple :p

Kirsty :]
09-01-2009, 18:07
Lmao cracked me up. It deffo should get worst sequel, worst actress and worst screen couple :p

It deserves worst everything! :D

di marco
09-01-2009, 22:01
;635967']

It deserves worst everything! :D

i agree! the worst screen couple part made me laugh!