PDA

View Full Version : Walford Hunt For A Hunk

lizann
07-01-2009, 14:23
EASTENDERS boss Dierderick Santer is on the hunt for a hot new hunk to beef up his cast.

He is planning to bolster the ranks after losing resident heart-throb Rob Kazinsky last week.

Dierderick has already brought in Elliot Jordan, 25, to play cheeky market stallholder Callum Monks. But
following the departure of Rob, 24, who played Sean Slater, bosses fear there is not enough totty for female fans.

Dierderick said: “I think with Rob gone that we now have a hole in the hunk stakes.
“And that needs to be filled. I am going to keep my eye out for a sexy new 20-something actor who can spice things up in the Square.”

Rob’s explosive performance over Christmas gripped fans as Sean tried to commit suicide and take his wife and child with him.

Rob says that he copied tragic Hollywood star Heath Ledger’s portrayal as The Joker in Batman during the filming of his final scenes for the Walford soap.

Rob laughed: “Sean went to a very dark place and I needed to as well.

“Before we started filming my exit I watched The Dark Knight quite a few times, so I guess you can say I got my inspiration from The Joker.”

Siobhan
07-01-2009, 14:31
I don't care if someone is good looking or not, as long as they can act..

alan45
07-01-2009, 17:48
I don't care if someone is good looking or not, as long as they can act..
Judging on past experience thats hardly likely. Probably another plank like Dennis Woodman.

So thats two heart throbs Deadenders are looking for. One to play yet another Mitchell http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=635509#post635509 and now this one. Wonder if he will be a mitchell or a Watts.:lol:

Siobhan
08-01-2009, 10:22
It makes me laugh that he thinks Elliot Jordan is a hunk!! he really hasn't a clue :lol::lol:

Bring in an older hunk, like Sean Bean, he can be one of Phil's old contacts and take over the garage as Phil is not 10K lighter.. mmmm it is interesting that Ian give Massod 2K and he is feeling the crunch but Phil is not after losing 10k to Suzy...

Katy
08-01-2009, 13:29
I agree, i'd rather someone who can act than someone who is hunky. At the end of the day if they are hunky then thats an added bonus.

sindydoll
08-01-2009, 18:00
can we have someone in their 30's please :wub: