PDA

View Full Version : Soapboards Member of the year : 2008

Abbie
01-01-2009, 23:05
Soapboards Member of the Year!: 2008

Right this is the second part of the awards: Member of the year.
The 5 members who received the most votes from the awards go forward to this part of the awards.
So even if you didnt win an award but cos you were nominated soooo much in them you are put forward to this bit :D

This year, the 5 people who received the most votes in the awards are;

Crazylea
Abbie
Perdita
Kirsty
Siobhan

You can vote in the poll and also you know you wanna say who or just say anything, use the thread :p

Congrats to these people and I wish you all the best of Luck :D

I also wanted to let everyone know that it has been so close this year, loads of members had loads of votes and could have been up for this award, it really was close

Abigail
01-01-2009, 23:08
Oh gosh, this is so had. Going to think about this, eveyone deseves to win.

When does voting close?

Abbie
01-01-2009, 23:09
Well Im not sure when voting should close but to be fair I think we should give it a week like it usually has. So that will be Next Thursday 8th Jan

Pinkbanana
01-01-2009, 23:21
All are worthy of the title member of the year IMO.

However, for me I knew straight away who I wanted to vote for....she's an active and valued member on here, has a view on most things (kind way of saying she is a chatterbox), is a pleasure to talk to in the shoutbox thingy, and I consider her a friend...:) Also she puts up with me constantly saying she is 12 years old :lol: TABBIE :cheer: Erm, otherwise known as Abbie :)

Abbie
02-01-2009, 01:22
Awww PB :) thats so nice of you to say that :p
I dont really put up with you, well I do but its funny :p makes me smile really :)

And reading what you said actually made me sorta well up, like in my eyes, Im soo emotional this time of year, but thanks PB that was really sweet and nice :)

Bryan
02-01-2009, 11:17
my vote goes to Abbie, even though all of you are brilliant! Abbie you really do add a lot to the boards, always posting, always on shoutbox, always there with your bubbly and chatty personality. If you weren't here the boards would be a much quieter and boring place to be!!!!

Trinity
02-01-2009, 11:42
My vote goes to Perdy. She is very active on the boards - I love Statistics! She is always there with valued words of advice for those with a problem and is sensible and kind - the kind of auntie everyone needs!

Xx-Vicky-xX
02-01-2009, 15:00
Was tough between abbie & shiv but as abs has loads I said shiv both are amazing though

.:SpIcYsPy:.
02-01-2009, 15:46
My vote goes for Abbie as she's a really nice person and contributes to the board a lot and helps out wherever she can! :) x

Layne
02-01-2009, 16:12
My vote goes to Abbie, im not on so much any more but when i am she always seems to be around and always posting and stuff :) And she is just nice :D

Debs
02-01-2009, 18:37
so hard to choose between you all, but ive gone for abbie. this year her name has stood out for me everywhere! she really is miss chatterbox and so ative everywhere!!

Siobhan
05-01-2009, 17:34
it has got to be Abbie.. She is totally amazing...

Abbie
05-01-2009, 18:30
Aww for me its really had cos
Peridta has been a great new member who is always posting in soap threads and well anything and love the statistics and everything you do :)

Kirsty :D what can I say, another great new member and friend, love talking to you on the shoutbox and the past year on here has been great!

Crazylea! Again what can i say, you need no words, your a great friend and again love out shoutbox moments, despite you calling me at 3am!

Siobhan, oh my god, well its always us two in the lost general discussion threads and loved you this year as my friend claire in SBBB.

WOw its been a good year but I just had to go for lea. Shes been a great friend for what? has it been 2 years since we properly started talking and continues too! just love her to pieces! :p

CrazyLea
05-01-2009, 18:38
Aw Abbie your comments made me squee :wub:.
Just so everyone know's I voted for Abbie too :p. Love everyone else too though, just think Abbie really deserves it this year :D.

Chloe O'brien
06-01-2009, 11:38
I voted for Abbie. It was really hard as all of them are truly wonderful, The boards would be a borning place without Abbie she is always happy and chatty even when PB pulls her leg about being 12, and not forgetting all the hard work she has put into the quizzes.

CrazyLea
06-01-2009, 21:35
Wow - last time I looked I had 2 votes :eek: :eek: Thanks to whoever's voted me :D :lol:.

Abbie
09-01-2009, 17:52
Ok well its just been over a week, sorry I was gonna post the result last night but I didnt come on for long and didnt get round to it.
Voting has closed, although sorry that the poll isnt a one that will close I wasnt sure on the date at the time then thought its easier to give it a week

SO the Soapboards Member of the year 2008 is :

Abbie

Ok well I feel really silly announcing that won, I even feel bad about it lol!

Seriously though I have no idea what to say, Im speechless. I never thought I had a chance in winning I never thought I was a bigger enough person and personality and all that
But thankyou so much :D :p
Eventhough I feel VERY silly announcing it

CrazyLea
09-01-2009, 17:55
Woooooo well done Abbie. Very well deserved :D Hope this year will be just as great with you :p.

Well done to the runner ups too! You are all fab :p.

Abbie
09-01-2009, 17:58
Awww Thanks Lea :p

And yes I think all the runners up were amazing it was very hard for everyone to vote to be abelt to pick between the people we had

Kirsty :]
09-01-2009, 18:03
Awww Abbie :D Yay well done lovely!!!! Very much deserved! You've been a star :cheer:

Well done to everyone else aswell :) You're all so kind and helpful and when I joined you all made me feel very welcome and I can't wait for this year as a proper member really, and alot more shoutbox antics :p xxx

Debs
09-01-2009, 18:36
Well done abbie, very well deserved hun xxx

Abigail
09-01-2009, 19:39
Well done Abbie :) Here's to another great year on Soapboards with all you guys.

di marco
09-01-2009, 21:58
well done abbie :) and well done to everyone else up for member of the year, you all deserved it :)

Pinkbanana
09-01-2009, 23:52
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well done Tabs!!! Much deserved...:clap: I wonder if you are the youngest ever winner?? Being only....................... :rotfl:

Chris_2k11
09-01-2009, 23:59
aww i never had chance to vote, but congrats abbie well deserved :D

Jojo
10-01-2009, 11:55
Congratulations Abbie - well deserved :thumbsup:

P.S I've closed the poll for you :D

DaVeyWaVey
10-01-2009, 14:44
Congratulations Abbie - a well deserving winner :thumbsup:

Abbie
10-01-2009, 15:01
:cheer: :cheer:

Well done Tabs!!! Much deserved...:clap: I wonder if you are the youngest ever winner?? Being only....................... :rotfl:
Dont even say it! :p

Congratulations Abbie - well deserved :thumbsup:

P.S I've closed the poll for you :D
Yay thanks I was going PM a mod but now its saves me the job :)

Perdita
10-01-2009, 16:23
Congratulations, Abbie, well deserved :clap:

Siobhan
11-01-2009, 16:22
:cheer::cheer: yeah Abbie.. well deserved in my opinion.. go you!!!