PDA

View Full Version : Predictions For Summer!!!!!

melanielovesdennisrickman
30-05-2005, 07:07
Hiya!!!!!
This is an article,wich i took out of the soap magazine,Inside Soap,this week,about what is going to happen this Summer in EastEnders:

It's going to be a time of major change in Albert Sqaure over the coming months.With several big storylines coming to an end,and some only just beginning,we'll be seeing some old favourites departing and a few familiar faces returning through the revolving door of Walford East Tube Station.First up is the recently returned Kat Moon,who's going to have a batlle on her hands to get her life back on track."Things have never run smoothly for Kat,but she's back now-and wants her man,whatever it takes!",reveals a spokesperson for EastEndeRs.However,as we all know,while Kat's been away her enstranged husband,Alfie,has fallen for her sister,Little Mo Mitchell.''Alfie is torn between Kat and Little Mo,reveals our source.The electricity has always been there between Kat and Alfie,but with his heart pulling him towards Little Mo,Alfie will be struggling with his ever-changing feelings in the coming weeks".And Kat and Little Mo aren't the only Slater fmaily member with some tough decisions to make.Zoe's summer may be more sizzling as usual,as she plans to head off into the sunset."Zoe's been through a lot over the past year,but these next few weeks are going to be an emotianal rollercoaster for her".,hints our spy."There's a lot of unfinished business between her and Kat,not to mention Chrissie Watts and Sam Mitchell,The wicked witches of Walford".As Zoe Exits,her former flame,Dennis Rickman,makes a shock return,with -long-term- flame Sharon Watts in tow.And Dennis certainly won't recieve a warm return from the feisty Slater family."The Slaters will be baying for Dennis his blood after the way he treated Zoe".,laughs the insider."But poor Zoe just wants to move on with her life,and forget the past".Altough Sharon and Dennis are back together,and blissfully happy,their reappaerance could spell disaster for Chrissie,as the pair are sure to want to know where their father,Den,is."Sharon and Dennis' return suprises Walford residents,especially as they come back so much in love".,our source admits.Änd with Den no longer around,and with Den no longer around,it will only be a matter of time,before they start quizzing Chrissie about the whereabouts of their Dad".Elsewhere,there's more trouble for reformed ganster Johnny when he steals a business plan from Danny Moon.Danny and his brother,Jake,are furious with their boss and take revenge.In a viscious echo of the tragedy wich killed Johnny's wife and elder daughter,Scarlet,the Moon brothers set fire to Johnny's house."As the building burns and fear grips the Sqaure,Danny and Jake are forced to run for their lives".,reveals our soap insider."When Johnny discovers who was behind the fire,there's hell to pay!".As the summer stories hot up,we've got a -build-up- to the return of the Mitchell clan this autumn,to look forward to.So,just as the summer sees Dennis and Sharon finally find happiness,will their -arch-enemies-,Phil and Peggy,bring their world crashing down all over again?????!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

EastendersRox
30-05-2005, 07:12
This summer's gonna ROCK Walford, watch out, Weatherfield!

i_luv_dennis
30-05-2005, 08:49
thanks for that just cant wait

30-05-2005, 14:00
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,it looks like there is gonna be a lot of SHANNIS
I Absolutely can't wait!!!!!

Love

dddMac1
30-05-2005, 14:02
this is Eastender's chance to get back on top

Treacle
30-05-2005, 15:00
I cannot wait, let's kick Tony Wood's bum :D

shannisrules
30-05-2005, 15:26
i can't wait for all the shannis stuff but theres no mention of demi and leo anywhere on that is this storyline coming to an end over the summer?

nicole xx

angelblue
30-05-2005, 16:01
No maybe it settled down by then

Anyway they havent mentioned dawn miller or that noami girl either?

Daydream
02-06-2005, 10:01
Who is naomi?

Siobhan
02-06-2005, 10:25
Who is naomi?
Nurse who works with Sonia.. not in it yet

Lisa321
02-06-2005, 13:58
:o they burn his house down? i wouldn't of thought jake and danny could do that, well not on purpose.
thanks xox

EastendersRox
02-06-2005, 14:55
They're tearaways, I'd think they would.

02-06-2005, 17:54
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,but it is a mean thing to do,after what happenned to Johnny's wife and elder daughter,but then again he shouldn't go stealing people's businnes ideas either!!!!!
Do you Guys think or know that anyone in Albert Sqaure will die in the fire?????

Love

Daydream
02-06-2005, 18:44
Thanks! But why would naomi entr the show?

03-06-2005, 17:09
Hiya!!!!!
I think that Naomi is gonna live with Sonia,Martin,And,Pauline,and maybe that means that she gets kicked out of her house,or loses her house,or something like that,so maybe she turns to her mate Sonia for help.

Love

.:Kitz:.
03-06-2005, 17:13
Why is this Naomi girl coming into it? is she gonna stir up some trouble?

03-06-2005, 17:19
Hiya!!!!!
I don't really know actually,i have heard somewhere that she sleeps with Martin Fowler,but i can't see him doing something like that after the whole Sarah thingy.
Naomi is played by Imogen Bailey,and she is an Australian Actress,she is actually quite good looking,you can look it up on Google,and she was also in News Of The World,Last Sunday With A Picture.
Anyway,she will probably stir things up,because they have to bring her to Albert Sqaure with some reason,or storyline,or something like that!!!!!

Love

EastendersRox
07-06-2005, 17:21
I think she's gonna be a nurse.

hannah-mj
07-06-2005, 18:06
i hope ruby doesnt die in the fire x

09-06-2005, 13:22
i hope ruby doesnt die in the fire x

Hiya!!!!!
No me neither,But i do not think that she will!!!!!
Great Banner By The Way Hannah!!!!!

Love

brenda1971
09-06-2005, 14:33
I think it is going to be good in walford this summer.It may even give corrie a run for the money

Frankie
09-06-2005, 15:43
No................. I don't want Jake and Danny to die!!! I think Jake gets off the hook, because I remember ages ago it said in a magazine that one brother had to fend for the other... and Jake is coming back so it must be Danny who gets in the trouble :'(

stacyefc
09-06-2005, 15:45
when will ruby come back into it didn't she leave to boarding school

Carrie Bradshaw
09-06-2005, 15:56
when will ruby come back into it didn't she leave to boarding school
She left to do her exams but comes back around the time of the Moons' exit!

kayleigh6654
09-06-2005, 17:15
But aren't they filming that now/last few weeks? Louisa isn't back yet, she was on Radio 1 last Wednesday and she said she wasn't going back for a few weeks, when her exams are over.

hannah-mj
20-06-2005, 22:09
Hiya!!!!!
No me neither,But i do not think that she will!!!!!
Great Banner By The Way Hannah!!!!!

Love
woweee thanx :D its only my 3rd banner i made lol

Bryan
21-06-2005, 11:37
But aren't they filming that now/last few weeks? Louisa isn't back yet, she was on Radio 1 last Wednesday and she said she wasn't going back for a few weeks, when her exams are over.

exams finish enda june.... add a couple of weeks or so and then she'll be on our screens late august maybe??? :searchme:

besides how will they describe her adsbscene.... gone to baoridng skule to do gcses... if she dont rturn onscreen until august.... how wud they explain whys shes been away since her exams?

bondboffin

Jojo
21-06-2005, 11:39
No................. I don't want Jake and Danny to die!!! I think Jake gets off the hook, because I remember ages ago it said in a magazine that one brother had to fend for the other... and Jake is coming back so it must be Danny who gets in the trouble :'(Danny isn't dying - they said the door was left open for him to return a while back.

Bryan
21-06-2005, 11:41
Danny isn't dying - they said the door was left open for him to return a while back.

that is dissapointing

bondboffin

eastenders mad
21-06-2005, 17:24
yeah i wish he goes and jake to stay

Jojo
22-06-2005, 10:17
yeah i wish he goes and jake to stayHe is definitely leaving though :cheer: Both of them go after the fire (I think) and then Jake comes back but no Danny.

Bryan
22-06-2005, 10:57
He is definitely leaving though :cheer: Both of them go after the fire (I think) and then Jake comes back but no Danny.

yeah that is correct, it has been confirmed by various sources

bondboffin

brenda1971
22-06-2005, 11:06
Does this mean that they are killing danny off

Bryan
22-06-2005, 11:13

some are saying the door is being left open, some say he dies, i am unsure and will wait and see whats in store

bondboffin

Carrie Bradshaw
22-06-2005, 13:50
I think that they may leave it that we do not know whether he is dead or not.

Bryan
22-06-2005, 14:29
I think that they may leave it that we do not know whether he is dead or not.

i'd rather want to know one way or another... i wish there were closure on some storylines

bondboffin

EastendersRox
22-06-2005, 16:04
Who knows, but I doubt he'll survive being in the back of Johnny's car!!!!!!!!!

Bryan
22-06-2005, 16:17
Who knows, but I doubt he'll survive being in the back of Johnny's car!!!!!!!!!

same here, i seriosuly doubt that jonny allen will let him get away with it

if he does then i loose any respect for the man

bondboffin