PDA

View Full Version : shortland street

darkangel1986@o
21-12-2008, 02:06
is there anywhere you can watch episodes online like home and away??? :hmm:

Abigail
24-12-2008, 00:48
There is a website where you can torrent Shortland Street from. I don't think I can post the link or invite here but if you email me (my address is in my profile) then I will send you an invite to the site.

The site has episodes from end of August 2007 up to the current episodes.

Emmie
28-12-2008, 02:37
never heard of shortland street :s

di marco
04-01-2009, 08:35

me neither, whats it about?

Abigail
04-01-2009, 12:18

It's a New Zealand soap.

di marco
05-01-2009, 10:57

It's a New Zealand soap.

oh right. do they show it over here?

Abigail
05-01-2009, 12:21
Don't think so. I've never seen it on tv.

Perdita
05-08-2010, 05:40
New Zealand soap Shortland Street has been picked up by Living and will return to UK screens later this month, it has been announced.

The long-running serial will be given a daytime slot on the channel and is to be transmitted in double-bills on weekdays at 3pm from August 23.

Living will begin by screening episodes which were aired in 2007 in the show's home country. The instalments will start from the point that former Coronation Street star Adam Rickitt joined the programme in the role of Kieran Mitchell.

A Living statement said: "Viewers can learn what has kept TV fans in New Zealand hooked for 18 years, as some of the most exciting episodes reintroduce the intense and emotional show to British audiences."

Shortland Street used to air on ITV in the UK, but it was dropped from the schedules back in 2003. The show is screened on the TVNZ network in New Zealand.

Rickitt bowed out from his Shortland Street role earlier this year and is now planning a pop comeback.

Perdita
05-08-2010, 05:42
KIWI soap Shortland Street is returning to UK telly - with Brit Adam Rickitt starring.
Ex-Corrie hunk Adam who played Nick Tilsley, will take the role of handsome Englishman Kieran Mitchell.

He opens a bar and becomes a suspected SERIAL KILLER.

Shortland Street, which aired on ITV regions through the 1990s until 2003, starts from August 23 on Living.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3082121/Shortland-Street-returns-to-UK-telly.html#ixzz0vhfia7PC

tammyy2j
05-08-2010, 13:59
New Zealand soap Shortland Street has been picked up by Living and will return to UK screens later this month, it has been announced.

The long-running serial will be given a daytime slot on the channel and is to be transmitted in double-bills on weekdays at 3pm from August 23.

Living will begin by screening episodes which were aired in 2007 in the show's home country. The instalments will start from the point that former Coronation Street star Adam Rickitt joined the programme in the role of Kieran Mitchell.

A Living statement said: "Viewers can learn what has kept TV fans in New Zealand hooked for 18 years, as some of the most exciting episodes reintroduce the intense and emotional show to British audiences."

Shortland Street used to air on ITV in the UK, but it was dropped from the schedules back in 2003. The show is screened on the TVNZ network in New Zealand.

RTE 1 Irish tv also shows this

shalagee
27-03-2012, 17:14
I only found this soap a couple of weeks ago and have been watching it on Daily Motion. I really like that they have a synopsis of each of the main characters, it helps to figure out who's who. I look forward to being able to discuss the show here with some of you.