PDA

View Full Version : Jack and Roxy = JAXY

lizann
18-12-2008, 16:48
I mean with the revelation that he is Amy's dad coming out and Sean leaving Roxy. Could they work as a couple?

I think its pretty safe to say his relationship with Tanya and Ronnie are over

Siobhan
18-12-2008, 17:12
Jaxy :lol::lol::lol: that is up the bum in Dublin slang (not sure if you use the same over in the UK)

Bryan
18-12-2008, 17:52
Jaxy :lol::lol::lol: that is up the bum in Dublin slang (not sure if you use the same over in the UK)

yes we do, i actually laughed out load when i read the title of this thread lol

sindydoll
18-12-2008, 18:01
jaxy is a bit crude.....so up your jaxy :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
19-12-2008, 00:41
Oh no not these daft names again. Remember the good old days of Kalfie and Shannis. :lol:

Meh
19-12-2008, 01:12

In cockney rhyming slang its Gary Glitter

Debs
19-12-2008, 09:03
:lol: :lol: best name ever, even though i detest those stoopid blooming combined names

tammyy2j
19-12-2008, 11:15
Jaxy :lol:

I'm really starting to dislike Jack more and more and i really dont think him and Roxy would make a good couple :thumbsdow

tammyy2j
03-02-2009, 16:14
according to one of the current soap mags they hook up again this year

Chloe O'brien
05-02-2009, 00:48
Oh Joy andother recycling story.

*-Rooney-*
05-02-2009, 01:03
yeah according to the front of soaplife, "Roxy and Jack, Its on again" havent had a chance to read it yet.

i like the combined names like bracey and stax but not sure i like the name jaxy

di marco
05-02-2009, 12:02
but they both hate each other! :rolleyes:

lizann
05-02-2009, 12:10

Theres a thin line between love and hate and they have a baby together

I do prefer Jack with Ronnie

di marco
05-02-2009, 12:11

Theres a thin line between love and hate and they have a baby together

I do prefer Jack with Ronnie

true i just dont see it happening, especially as ronnie still hates roxy cos of it, i cant see roxy doing it again

*-Rooney-*
05-02-2009, 15:29

thats how most of the best soap relationships start - but i cant see them together this will prob be another one night together, i mean if she is trying to get ronnie back as a sister, starting a relationship with jack is not the right way to go about it.

di marco
05-02-2009, 16:25

thats how most of the best soap relationships start - but i cant see them together this will prob be another one night together, i mean if she is trying to get ronnie back as a sister, starting a relationship with jack is not the right way to go about it.

thats what i mean though, its not the normal hate relationship, roxy hurt ronnie in the process so i cant see her getting with jack again as itll make it worse

LoobyLou84
06-02-2009, 12:48
I agree ... Ronnie and Roxy, although not talking at the moment, have a strong bond and I don't think Roxy would be daft enough to do it again, let alone have a relationship with the guy

Kim
06-02-2009, 13:43
Jack wants Ronnie back, Roxy wants her sister back; can't see Jack and Roxy working.

tammyy2j
19-02-2009, 14:45
www.allaboutsoap.co.uk

Is Sean returning for Roxy and Jack's wedding :confused:

Perdita
19-02-2009, 14:57
No, he has left for good.

*-Rooney-*
19-02-2009, 18:38
no ive read it its because technically only roxy knows sean is alive, everyone else thinks he is dead - well thats what it says, and she doesnt tell anyone he is alive as he will go to prison and she doesnt know where he is to get a divorce so is roxy about to embark on a bigamous marriage with jack.

di marco
19-02-2009, 22:25
hang on, have i missed something, since when have jack and roxy been getting married? :confused:

di marco
19-02-2009, 22:27
no ive read it its because technically only roxy knows sean is alive, everyone else thinks he is dead - well thats what it says, and she doesnt tell anyone he is alive as he will go to prison and she doesnt know where he is to get a divorce so is roxy about to embark on a bigamous marriage with jack.

but cos theres no proof sean is dead she wont be able to marry jack would she? cos on hollyoaks they said that louise couldnt marry warren til seans body was found (i think it was 7yrs or something)

Siobhan
20-02-2009, 16:46
Question is: why is she marrying Jack??? there is 0 chemistry between them, they have not shown an interest in each other so this "wedding" when is it suppose to be???

di marco
22-02-2009, 23:04
Question is: why is she marrying Jack??? there is 0 chemistry between them, they have not shown an interest in each other so this "wedding" when is it suppose to be???

thats what i was thinking, im guessing it must be a lie surely?

tammyy2j
27-02-2009, 16:58
Foxy Roxy Mitchell will do the dirty on her sister again by jumping back in the sack with her fella Jack Branning.

The brassy blonde (Rita Simons, 30) has already had a one-night stand with the ex-cop (Scott Maslen, 36) resulting in the birth of daughter Amy.

When Ronnie (Sam Janus, 36) found out she disowned her and despite Roxy trying to make up, she blows it all by hopping back into bed with Jack.

Rita said: “With Roxy, there’s always every chance she’ll screw things up.”

di marco
09-03-2009, 12:47
i really cant understand why roxy would do this, especially when shes trying to get back into ronnies good books and ronnie admits to her that she still loves jack. jack seems to have moved on though so im not surprised from him

di marco
19-03-2009, 16:13
read this in another thread:

All About Soap

Fortnight Ending 3 April 2009

» Roxy & Jack's big day!

could this be where the wedding rumours have come from? although im pretty certain theyre talking about amys christening

tammyy2j
22-04-2009, 15:00
Love-rat Jack Branning is set to make a move on barmaid Roxy Mitchell – just hours after declaring his love for her sister Ronnie.

The wily Walford lothario wastes no time in getting his feet firmly under the table at the Queen Vic after pledging
to be more involved in his daughter Amy’s life.

Foxy Roxy, played by Rita Simons, 32, has developed feelings for the former cop ever since she gave birth to his child.

But two-faced Jack (Scott Maslen, 37) says he is in love with her sister Ronnie (Samantha Janus, 36).

tammyy2j
30-06-2009, 12:17
This week she dresses up as Ronnie, tells Jack she loves him and tries to seduce him and he rejects her

CrazyLea
30-06-2009, 23:30
Hmm I'm quite a fan of Roxy and Jack. So much more fun and better than Jack and Ronnie. Although I don't like Ronnie but don't mind Roxy, so might have something to do with it?

tammyy2j
11-11-2009, 16:56
Archie tells Bianca about Jack and Sam's affair who tells Ricky