PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours Oz Spoilers 2009

Jessie Wallace
15-12-2008, 11:58
Monday 19th January 2009
(Episode 5606)

A rescue operation is underway to search for Libby, Zeke and Bridget after one of the boats capsized on the rafting trip. Everyone is devastated, and Declan cops the brunt of Miranda’s fury when she accuses him of not looking after Bridget. Karl and Susan helplessly standby while the rescue party searches for Libby and Zeke, and Dan and Declan go out to help locate their loved ones.

Declan finds Bridget making her way to safety and Dan finds Libby, clinging to life, but alive! Will the search party have time to find Zeke before the light fades and the rain sets in?

Steph takes a chance on love again and accepts an invitation for a raunchy afternoon spent in a hotel room with Greg. When she starts to feel cheap after their rendezvous, Greg comforts her and assures her of his intentions, it wasn’t just a romp in the hay for him either. Steph relaxes into an easy connection both physically and emotionally, and wonders whether Greg may be the one for her. Steph is feeling on top of the world, until a call from Susan ensures she comes crashing down to earth with a bang. However, she’s in for an even bigger shock when she reaches the hospital and finds out Greg is married, to one of the Doctors treating Bridget and Libby.

Jessie Wallace
15-12-2008, 12:00
New character & returning character

Karl and Susan are going to take in a girl named Sunny Lee (played by a 15-year-old Korean actor, Hany Lee), after Rachel leaves. Sunny's a foreign exchange student.

Fletcher Humphries is returning for a 5-episode guest stint, reprising his role as Guy Sykes.

Tegan & Simon

-Number 22-
Simon quickly takes out his earphones and yells to get Tegan's attention (she's bopping along to loud music with her back turned to the lounge room).

SIMON: Tegan! Tegan!
TEGAN: What?!

She switches off the music and turns around.

TEGAN: Hey loser what... (she sees Donna standing with Elle - not looking very impressed). You guys are back already! Hi, hey sis!

Chelsea & Mauricio on their characters:

CHELSEA: I'm playing Tegan. She's 14 and the sister of Donna, and she's pretty evil actually! But she's very insecure and people may not realise this about her, but she follows her mum a lot. And that's why she's the way she is, and I think she does that because she doesn't really know who she is herself.

MAURICIO: I'm playing Simon Freedman, that's Donna's younger brother. And he's a very mysterious, very quiet kid. But as you watch the series you watch him unfold and become someone else.

red47
16-12-2008, 20:36
some 1 jog me memory whos guy sykes??????:searchme:

Emmie
28-12-2008, 02:36
I stopped watching it wen channel 5 took over :s

Abbie
28-12-2008, 12:15
I stopped watching it wen channel 5 took over :s

Watch it on youtube :p

Emmie
28-12-2008, 14:06
LOL aint watcd it for agess lol will have to try and catch up lol x

Abbie
28-12-2008, 18:14
I did that took me ages but was worth it :D

Jessie Wallace
31-12-2008, 20:00
I download them as i don't get channel 5, i have the last 2 years on a hard drive.

Guy Sykes was in it, a few years back, when Zeke and Rachels sister was in the show too, i think he was blackmailing her over something, i can't quite remember all of it.