PDA

View Full Version : Dissappearing Storylines

bex_t
29-05-2005, 20:43
Is it just me or is everyone else sick of all the storylines which start then just totally dissappear? A recent example is Max and OB sneaking into Tony's apartment, but there have been loads of others. It's so annoying!!!

Chris_2k11
29-05-2005, 20:47
I know what you mean! Especially the debbie storyline in emmerdale. We heard she was pregnant and then for months not a thing was said about it, but now they're suddenly going back to it! :confused:

Lealuvs'oaks
29-05-2005, 21:02
lol only if we could do tht in rl

di marco
30-05-2005, 08:39
Is it just me or is everyone else sick of all the storylines which start then just totally dissappear? A recent example is Max and OB sneaking into Tony's apartment, but there have been loads of others. It's so annoying!!!

yeh that was in every epi for a few weeks ago and now nothings been done about it at all. though mandy and tony havent been in it for that time either and i dont think max and ob and tom have either? and ive just thought they had that story about mandy being pregnant and tony having all the symptons and stuff, that was funny and now its just been left

bex_t
30-05-2005, 10:22
Yeh, and whats going to be just as annoying is when they come back to it and act like it never went away. I can kind of understand why they have to do it, the show runs 5 nights a week 52 weeks a year, so they have to give the actors breaks or theyd be working constantly. Also, they can't have all the characters in all the time otherwise it would be confusing and they wouldn't really be able to focus in on any of it. It's still really annoying though!!!

Lealuvs'oaks
30-05-2005, 10:31
Yeh, and whats going to be just as annoying is when they come back to it and act like it never went away. I can kind of understand why they have to do it, the show runs 5 nights a week 52 weeks a year, so they have to give the actors breaks or theyd be working constantly. Also, they can't have all the characters in all the time otherwise it would be confusing and they wouldn't really be able to focus in on any of it. It's still really annoying though!!!

yea i agree

Saziikins
30-05-2005, 10:35
Well, Mandy and Tony have supposedly gone to Italy again, but as for Max, OB and Tom, they've disappeared. They can't really play any tricks whilst Mandy and Tony are on holiday, but you would have thought someone had to go and buy some food at some point and get served by Max or OB... I miss them.

Lealuvs'oaks
30-05-2005, 10:46
also about paula n candy, candy's character was a lil useful but as for paula, it was stupid i thought tht she would say stuff about him being in boot camp with her and to make his life hell or something, hollyoaks was poor on tht!

di marco
30-05-2005, 10:54
Well, Mandy and Tony have supposedly gone to Italy again

oh yeh i remember now, i forgot they said they were going to italy!