PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Mamma Mia Song

JustJodi
08-12-2008, 15:53
Pick your favorite Mamma Mia song ( from the movie )
1- I have a Dream
2-Honey Honey
3-I do I do I do
4-Mamma Mia
5-Chiquitta
6-Dancing Queen
7-Lay all Your Love on Me
8-SOS
9- Winner takes it All
10-Take a Chance on me

Siobhan
08-12-2008, 15:56
Can we choose it cause of Abba or do we have to pick from the singers in the movie?

my niece has the soundtrack and I prefer my Abba songs

CrazyLea
08-12-2008, 17:08
Honey Honey how he thrills me uh huhhhh honey honey!!! :D:D LOVE that one from the soundtrack. Constantly have it on repeat :D

Hollie-x
08-12-2008, 17:28
Honey Honey how he thrills me uh huhhhh honey honey!!! :D:D LOVE that one from the soundtrack. Constantly have it on repeat :D

honey honey, nearly kills me aha honey honey, .... he's a love machinee oh he makes me dizzy!
:D
i loveeeee that song so much!

Abbie
08-12-2008, 17:51
:eek: I cant choose, its too hard :p

Hollie-x
08-12-2008, 18:25
:eek: I cant choose, its too hard :p

I was thinking that, like i loveeee dancing queen, take a chance on me is just sooo funny, i love money money money, mamma mia & does your mother know and also chiquitita. But actually i love super trouper too - the hand movements on - all i do is eat & sleep & sing (8) :lol: me and sara were doing that bit lmao. Ooo and i love 'what's the name of the game' thats a deleted one. Oo and i love lay all your love & our last summer. When all is said and done makes me cry! It's so sweet. I think Meryl Streep does really good on The Winner Takes It All too. And sos just makes me laugh, how it starts when Pierce just turns right quick! It's so cheesy!

Ooo and the end where they all sing waterloo is boss!

Actually tbh i think i just named them all :lol:

JustJodi
08-12-2008, 18:50
Shiv just pick a song from the list, I am still a bit of a doody head when it comes to making these ding dong polls LOL:lol:

I love several of the songs, but I like
Lay All Your Love on Me,,,I just thought it was SEXY in the movie hee hee,,, :rotfl:

Bryan
08-12-2008, 19:35
Winner Takes It All, Meryl Streep's performance of that song is amazing

Abi
08-12-2008, 19:46
I loved loads of them, but its either Mamma Mia or Honey Honey for me =)

Chloe O'brien
08-12-2008, 22:08
Meryl Streep and Julie Walters were just brilliant I loved all the songs, but I'll go for Dancing Queen.

Jessie Wallace
08-12-2008, 22:40
The Name of the Gaem, it's on the soundtrack to the movie and is an extra on the dvd. I love that song. But seening as that's on there to vote for it has to go to Honey Honey

Perdita
09-12-2008, 08:16
I voted for Dancing Queen because I quite like all the songs but it was my son's favourite when he was little :D

Katy
09-12-2008, 09:30
ooh i cant decide, i picked Winer TAkes it all in the end, it was that or honey honey! Both are high up my top played.

JustJodi
09-12-2008, 14:21
I voted for Dancing Queen because I quite like all the songs but it was my son's favourite when he was little :D

YOU HAVE A SON WHO LIKED DANCING QUEEN WHEN HE WAS LITTLE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? You can not be a day over 20 LOL

Perdita
09-12-2008, 14:55
You are my VERY best friend, Jody, thank you :lol:

Kim
09-12-2008, 17:46
I went for 'Lay All Your Love on Me;' I was listening to that on youtube over and over the other night. My favourite Abba song is 'Does Your Mother Know' but I didn't like the version of it in Mamma Mia.

Hollie-x
09-12-2008, 20:06
The Name of the Gaem, it's on the soundtrack to the movie and is an extra on the dvd. I love that song. But seening as that's on there to vote for it has to go to Honey Honey

I love name of the game :D had my soundtrack on in the car going to tesco earlier and my little brother now know's alllll the words to money money money!! so sweet.

Abbie
10-12-2008, 15:07

I love the name of the game :D I kept thinking were it was in the film, when I listen to the soundtrack but now I know :p