should they come back yes or no

alan45
29-05-2005, 17:12
should they come back yes or no

Who are the Michaels??? :confused:

Richie_lecturer
29-05-2005, 18:21
No they should not (IMO).

It will however, bring surprising boosts to our flagging economy if they return.
Phil's return will boost profits at Kwik Save, and resurrect the weak Beetroot market.
Grant's return will push up sales of Moon Cake.
Peggy's return will push up sales of ear muffs.

..and they might save energy waste in households, allowing disgruntled viewers like myself to turn their TV's off. The Green Party will reward me with a pot plant for my environmentally friendly decision.

So in fairness, there are millions of reasons to bring back the Mitchells. :thumbsup:

Angeldelight
29-05-2005, 18:40
Nooooooooooooo... if they have to bring one back let it be Phil... he's so much more interesting that the others...

hazey
29-05-2005, 19:39
No they shouldn't bring them back, Phil is far to violent, and so is grant, as for Peggy she was great in the carry on films. But if I have to listen to her shouting "get out my pub" I will scream.!!!! lets move on with new people. But let them settle down into the role before we complain about them. :hmm:

alan45
29-05-2005, 20:17
The Mitchells - Overrated and overpaid

Debs
29-05-2005, 23:04
i want the mitchels back. be good to have them all back together!!
phil was great the last time

Babe14
30-05-2005, 07:39
In the beginning everyone, including myself loved the Mitchells. Then after a while people became fed up with them,including me and wanted them out of the Square. This happened. Eastenders moved on, but now it is going backward by bringing back Old Characters and trying to turn back the clock. You can't do this, you have to go forward. I don't think that it's fair to offer blank cheques inorder to entice old characters back either, defo not fair on the other Actors and Actresses who work very hard too. From what I have heard it's going to be the same old, same old with the Mitchells "Thuggery" and "Pushing People Out." I ahve nothing against the Actors/Actresses themselves, just the way the charactrs are portrayed. The Mitchells were good in their days but the time has come to move on. Anyway I thought the show was supposed to be more family orientated?

*Roxy*
30-05-2005, 15:07
NO

Bad Wolf
30-05-2005, 15:09
no! leave them in the past

dddMac1
30-05-2005, 15:13
yes and no after last weeks brilliant episode's i don't know if we really need the mitchells Back

Treacle
30-05-2005, 15:21
I don't think we NEED the Mitchells back and by bringing them back it's like the producers are admitting defeat and the fact they can't bring any new fresh characters in to make the viewers love. However I am pleased to hear they are coming back because they were good in their heyday. I don't think Peggy and Phil worked as much as when Grant was there as well. However I am just glad they are returning. Ross Kemp isn't staying long but has been offered the chance to go back in 2006 and Steve McFadden's taking yet another break but I don't mind because it's Barbara Windsor who I have always loved as Peggy. She did get on my nerves a bit but she was good given the right script/plot.

Abbie
30-05-2005, 15:33
either bring them back or ee need a really good storyline because im getting bored

phils little sister
30-05-2005, 15:58
YES - and they are coming back :cheer: :cheer: - cant wait :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Abbie
30-05-2005, 16:09
good im glad they are coming back. :thumbsup: :cheer:

dddMac1
30-05-2005, 16:10
they need to try out diferent storylines

melanielovesdennisrickman
30-05-2005, 18:54
Hiya!!!!!
I'm Really Looking Forward To The Return Of The Mitchells,It Will be Great!!!!!
Especially Phil And Grant Are Great!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Angeldelight
30-05-2005, 18:55
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

30-05-2005, 19:02
Hiya!!!!!
Why No?????!!!!!

Love

Angeldelight
30-05-2005, 19:05
I liked the Mitchells at first but they just lost their appeal... i loved the eppy's where Phil came back so i don't mind him... but how are they guna bring Grant back... he's only in it for 8 episodes... whats the point?

30-05-2005, 19:57
Hiya!!!!!

I do agree that it is a waste of money,they pay so much,just for him to come back for like 2 or 3 weeks or something!!!!!
They could pay a bit more attention to their current and new cast!!!!!
But i still absolutely love the Mitchells,though,Espcecially Phil And Grant,has anybody seen the video about the Mitchell Brother,it is soooooooooooo funny!!!!!

Love

littlemo
30-05-2005, 21:12
I absolutely love the Mitchells! I think the best one has to be Grant, he was a brilliant character! But I would also love to see them all back together on screen, Phil and Grant made a great duo too, as did Peggy the insufferable matriach!