PDA

View Full Version : tonys next victim

sindydoll
04-12-2008, 13:34
does anyone know who its going to be?

Perdita
04-12-2008, 13:39
Should be Jed, the pensioner living with Emily and Noris at the moment. Hope he gets found out and put in jail

sindydoll
04-12-2008, 17:23
Should be Jed, the pensioner living with Emily and Noris at the moment. Hope he gets found out and put in jail
that must be the elderly man tony was talking to last night was it?

Chris_2k11
04-12-2008, 17:46
He kills Jed on christmas eve, im glad I find him so annoying the way he shouts :thumbsdow

Perdita
05-12-2008, 06:25
He probably shouts due to being scared because Tony gives him the evil eye all the time :lol:

tammyy2j
08-12-2008, 16:51
TWISTED Tony Gordon will go on another Corrie killing spree this Christmas — after pensioner Jed Stone gets in his way.

The evil factory boss (Gray O’Brien) strangles Jed with a sexy negligee he’s bought for wife Carla on Christmas Eve.

Militant Jed (Kenneth Cope) starts blackmailing Tony after he finds out he ordered love rival Liam Connor’s cruel murder.

Tony throttles him with the undergarment — before hiding Jed’s lifeless body at the knicker factory.

A top soap source said: “Viewers are in no doubt about Tony’s ruthless streak but when he strangles Jed it’s a big shock. He coolly paid someone to bump off Liam so viewers will be stunned to see him fly into a psychotic rage himself.”

He disposes of the body on Christmas Day, telling her there was a break-in at the factory and he needs to “clean up”.

But our insider says he gets the “shock of his life” when he gets there.

The source adds: “Tony is one of the most wicked villains to walk the Corrie cobbles.”

Siobhan
08-12-2008, 17:19
Jaysus.. all these tonys.. one in EE, one in hollyoaks and now this one.. I think tony's are evil

tammyy2j
22-12-2008, 22:58
CORRIE killer Tony Gordon strikes again when he murders Jed Stone in his knicker factory.

The pensioner has a fierce confrontation with the businessman, during which he vows to help Maria Connor expose Tony as her husband’s killer.

Tony (Gray O’Brien, 40) then pounces on Ged, throttling him with the negligée he has bought his wife Carla for Christmas.

As he stands over a motionless Jed (Kenneth Cope, 77) he panics, realising that Carla (Alison King, 35) and the factory girls will be on their way back from the pub.

Spying an empty storage hamper, he crams Jed’s body inside it before the drunken factory girls return to conga around the makeshift grave, unaware of its grisly secret.

With Ged out of the way, Tony sets his sights on silencing Maria once and for all after she covers his car in graffiti.

Actor Gray explained: “Maria’s really blown the gaff and Tony’s in trouble.

“He knows she’s likely to be an ongoing problem.”

When Maria (Samia Smith, 26) is arrested for damaging his car, Tony tries to prove he is a good guy by refusing to press charges.

He even convinces her friends and family that she needs a holiday and offers to cover the cost.

Gray added: “He just wants her out of the way for a while.

“I have no idea what will happen but I am staying in the show for a bit longer so we will just have to wait and see what happens.”

parkerman
27-12-2008, 10:05
How much longer can Tony stay? Will we have to put up with months of this storyline with Maria, Audrey and Fizz? It's getting very repetitive and monotonous.

Or will Emily unmask the villain soon?

no1abbafan
27-12-2008, 13:53
I have to admit I am kind of bored with it all now - surely someone should remind Audrey about her raving about Richard Hillman and she being right, she should be more sympathetic towards Maria in light of this - Sick of the new family already - too OTT, Rosie is back to bad over acting again - surely I am not the only one to think this?:searchme:

parkerman
27-12-2008, 13:55
No,you're not. I agree with everything you say.

LostVoodoo
27-12-2008, 16:05
problem is Tony is such a good villan and Maria is rather whiny! its understandable, but rather boring when we have Tony getting up to all these mad things. i quite often don't want him to get caught!

Perdita
27-12-2008, 20:13
I agree with you that say Audrey and others should be more sympathetic towards Maria and remember Richard Hillman, but in soapland they never do. Adds to emotions for viewers and makes good viewing by not being too predictable. So, did he do away with Jed or is Jed in a nice apartment in Wigan?

Joanne
28-12-2008, 13:40
I think he did away with Jed for sure.

parkerman
28-12-2008, 13:43
Perhaps he'll reappear in another 40 years...:rotfl:

Emmie
28-12-2008, 13:46
your not, ive stopped wacthing it for abit, its rubbsh at the moment!!!!

miccisy
28-12-2008, 15:08
Well Emily said that she will try and find Jed so i think maybe she will find him eventually and all of this will come out.

Perdita
08-01-2009, 13:58
From DS:

There's a surprise screen return from a certain Corrie oldie who was apparently strangled to death at Christmas by everyone's favourite factory boss Tony. Yep, that's right, Tony didn't kill again. Instead, he packed Jed (Kenneth Cope) off to Wigan to start a new life, just as he suggested he would.

As you can see from my pictures, Tony's right-hand man Jimmy Dockerson (Robert Beck) pays him a visit in a bid to ensure his silence.

All credit to Corrie for their misdirection as to Jed's fate on Christmas Day, though! It definitely had a lot of people fooled.

It did not have me fooled - I am glad he did not kill him.

lizann
24-01-2009, 01:32
So Jed's alive

Perdita
24-01-2009, 09:12
I don't think Tony is the type to actually kill himself, he would always pay for somebody else to do the dirty.

Perdita
18-02-2009, 06:39
Gordon is set to claim another victim — by charming crimper Natasha Blakeman into bed.

Soap fans will see the ditzy blonde looking tousled and dressed only in one of his shirts after a night of passion.

Standing seductively by the bedroom door, Natasha — played by Rachel Leskovac — tells Tony: “Wow. That were a wild night and a half, weren’t it?”

But she assures him: “Hey. Don’t worry. I’m not one of those girls you have to surgically remove after one night of lust.”

The scenes next month will be the first major storyline for Natasha since she joined in Audrey Roberts’ hair salon last May.

They will horrify viewers who saw married Tony (Gray O’Brien) order the hit-and-run murder of love-rival Liam Connor last year.

Also horrified is Liam’s pregnant widow — Natasha’s workmate Maria Connor (Samia Smith). She is stunned to find herself feeling JEALOUS when Natasha confides in her about her romp.

A show source said: “Maria has stopped thinking that Tony is guilty of killing Liam — and has started to fall for him.”