PDA

View Full Version : Rape dad's affection-starved son told: Get a sex change

miccisy
30-11-2008, 14:28
THE son of the “British Fritzl” rape monster has bravely revealed for the first time the full horror of his family’s years of hell.

Now in his 30s, he told the News of the World how he and his two sisters were beaten and abused while the girls were regularly raped.

They were made to EAT disgusting raw offal, viciously BATTERED when they refused it, BANNED from using the toilet at night and KEPT prisoner in bedrooms secured with special locks which went with them when they moved home every few months.

Even as a tiny lad the son realised the father — jailed for life 25 times this week — was more violent to him than to the girls.

And when he asked his mother, who fled home before he was ten, how he could win his dad’s affection she gave him shocking advice.

The son, who cannot be identified, recalled: “She said to me, ‘The only way you’ll get on with your father is if you have a sex change.

“I was only little and didn’t know what she meant. But I did know he treated the girls much nicer than me — although he would beat them up too, and my mum.”

The son — who attempted suicide at SEVEN — did not realise at the time it was because his sisters were being kept as sex slaves.

The father kept all three of his children strictly under lock and key.

The son — who in one house had to sleep in a cupboard — said: “Everywhere we went, he took those locks with him and put them on the girls’ doors to stop them getting out at night.

Blur
“He didn’t need the locks because we were so in fear of him we didn’t dare leave our rooms.

“We were banned from going to the loo at night and we each had a bowl or a bucket to use.

“Once I spilled some of my potty and he threw me down the stairs and split my head open.

“Our childhood was so terrible, so many beatings, that most of it is just a painful blur.”

The family moved house up to 30 times throughout South Yorkshire and Lincolnshire to stop authorities becoming suspicious.

The children were so scared they never even spoke to each other about their sufferings.

The brother only learned of the abuse to his sisters in the 1990s when he was 18, having run away three years earlier. In court it emerged how the father tortured the girls, burning their eyes and arms by holding them close to a gas fire.

The son would be beaten senseless by a rain of punches, often in a booze-fuelled rage.

He said: “He was always knocking me out. He used to thump me just for something like taking a bit of food from the fridge.

“There were never regular meals and he’d make us eat awful things like raw tripe with vinegar. If a mood came on him he was capable of anything.

“When I was seven I took a load of tablets and was really wobbly, but nobody noticed and I slept off the drugs.”

He spoke out after the father was caged at Sheffield Crown Court for raping his daughters hundreds of times over 30 years.

The girls, who lived in constant fear of the brute who called himself The Gaffer, had nine children, five miscarriages and five abortions.

Medication

The abuse was disguised for decades, even though social services inquiried about bruising and other injuries to the children.

The eldest girl fell pregant at 14 to the father, who tried to force an abortion by punching her in the belly.

Around that time the mother abandoned the youngsters to their fate, later denying any knowledge of sexual abuse.

The son said: “I’m disgusted with her as well. She could have told the authorities something.”

The son is now on permanent medication to cope with mental problems caused by his hideous childhood, but is in a relationship with a child of his own.

Meanwhile a cousin of the father told how she reported him to social services for cruelty in the 1970s after seeing him punch one girl to a bloody pulp because she refused to eat raw tripe.

The father is thought to have netted £140,000 in child support for the seven surviving children of his daughters.

The youngest, who bore him five children, was claiming £400 a week.

Social services and police are investigating how the abuse was allowed to go on for so long.

The case bears chilling similarities to that of Austrian Josef Fritzl, who kept his daughter as a sex slave in a dungeon.

How could their mother just leave them. She is saying that she didnt know anything but obviously if she told her son that the only way his dad would like him was if he had a sex change shows that she must have known.

She should go to prison too for not telling the police and willing let someone abuse her children for so many years.