PDA

View Full Version : Celeb Joe dates his Enders sis

Perdita
28-11-2008, 05:58
EX-EastEnder Joe Swash is secretly romancing soap beauty Kara Tointon — who plays his character’s sister on the show.

The cheeky chappy told of a five-month relationship with a “lovely girl” while discussing sex on ITV’s I’m A Celebrity — though he did not name her.

But we can reveal that the mystery woman is Kara, who plays Dawn Swann. Joe, 26 — who was axed as Mickey Miller earlier this year — told fellow campers: “It’s true what they say, that when you have sex with someone you really love then it’s a whole different ball game. And at the moment I’m with someone I really love.

“I have been with her five months, but I know I love her.

“She’s a lovely girl and I think, ‘What is it she sees in me? Why is she with me?’

“She’s beautiful and funny and she doesn’t know it which is the biggest attraction to me. She underestimates herself.”

Favourite Joe, who also admitted to losing his virginity aged 15, lists Kara, 25, as his celebrity supporter on the show.

The star split with long-term girlfriend Emma Sophocles — the mum of his one-year-old son Harry — earlier this year.

Bizarrely, Joe has since been linked with Kara’s sister and former Hollyoaks actress Hannah, 20. The couple have kept their love so quiet even some friends didn’t know about it.

One pal said: “The first I knew he had a girlfriend was when his sister Shana said it on the I’m A Celeb ITV2 show.

“But they have been friends for so long that it doesn’t surprise me they got together.”

From The Sun

Perdita
02-12-2008, 06:35
FORMER EastEnders star James Alexandrou is fuming with Joe Swash — after he found out his pal is romancing his ex Kara Tointon.

The actor, who played Martin Fowler in the BBC 1 soap, dated Kara for more than a year.

The couple split in November and friends have revealed how James was left raging after his old pal Joe — currently a hit on I’m A Celebrity — started dating Kara, who plays Dawn Swann in the Albert Square show.

A source said: “James was really hurt and angry when he discovered they had got together.

“Things haven’t been the same between Joe and James since.”

The Sun revealed last week how Joe and Kara have been dating for five months.

Despite their best efforts to keep the relationship under wraps, Joe spilled the beans in the Aussie jungle camp.

He admitted he could not believe brunette Kara was with him — and said he was in love with her.

The insider added: “Joe, Kara and James were all childhood friends and they grew up together.”

Last night a spokeswoman for James said; “There was no fight or issue between James and Joe.

“They have not spoken in a while”.

sindydoll
02-12-2008, 08:39
good luck to them both:thumbsup:

Siobhan
02-12-2008, 09:41
good luck to them both:thumbsup:

I am sure it is weird for the public to see those two together but it was the same for Leah and Alex in H&W.. played brother and sister on screen, and were together off screen

Perdita
23-05-2010, 06:32
IT'S curtains for real-life soap couple Kara Tointon and Joe Swash - after a PANTOMIME wrecked their fairytale romance.

The News of the World can reveal the ex-EastEnders couple split last week, following rows that began when they starred in Snow White together.

PHOTOS: Kara Tointon

Kara has now jetted to Spain in an attempt to get over their two-year relationship but, as our exclusive photo shows, the heartache is taking its toll on the 26-year-old beauty.

A pal told us: "After ending it Kara flew to Marbella for a holiday to get her head together.

"She has lost a lot of weight and she is really upset - there have been a lot of tears.

"She's been wearing glasses all the time, not just because of the sunshine but because her eyes are swollen. Both she and Joe are really upset about it - but their rows were getting too frequent and they knew they couldn't make it work any more."

Those arguments started last December, and were fuelled by Kara's jealousy, according to the source. She would accuse Joe, 28, of flirting with other girls but he would deny it.

Cast members saw the pair have a backstage bust-up at Bristol's Hippodrome theatre - when Kara was playing Snow White and Joe was her Prince Charming.

Co-stars saw a costumed Kara confronting Joe over a text on his BlackBerry phone, and him grabbing it from her. He then stuffed it in his pocket before going on stage to play her enchanted lover.

HAPPIER TIMES: The couple before split
HAPPIER TIMES: The couple before split

The row continued during the interval in Joe's dressing room.

Afterwards Kara, who now models lingerie for Michelle at George at Asda, said: "We were having a little mess around - everything is fine."

But last night our source said: "It's gone downhill from there. The rows have got worse.

"There was a huge trust issue. Kara thought he was flirting with other women and didn't believe Joe when he denied it."

Before the panto, the pair appeared to be the perfect couple, often smooching and holding hands in public.

They first met when they played EastEnders' brother and sister Mickey Miller and Dawn Swann.

lizann
23-05-2010, 21:52
How could anyone put up with that airhead

Perdita
24-05-2010, 19:35
Kara Tointon and Joe Swash have announced that they have ended their relationship.

However, the pair - who starred together in EastEnders - refuted recent tabloid reports that they had been rowing due to Swash's alleged flirting with other women.

"They have split up, but they remain friends. Any speculation about Kara being upset due to Joe's flirting is completely untrue," a spokesperson for the couple said today.

Tointon and Swash started dating in 2008, three years after they played siblings Dawn Swann and Mickey Miller respectively on the BBC One soap.