PDA

View Full Version : oh no im a celeb may be cancelled

sindydoll
21-11-2008, 13:08
This year's series of I'm A Celebrity might be rained off if weather conditions don't improve in Australia.
The show's camp has been hit by torrential downpours over the past few days and producers now fear they may have to scrap the show altogether, reports the Daily Mirror.
Last night the celebrities were forced to take refuge in the Bush Telegraph after the latest rain hit the camp.
Further electrical storms, strong winds and flash flooding are forecast for the next few days.
A programme insider said: "This is the worst the weather has been for a series and plans are being made for all possible outcomes."
Meanwhile, it's been reported that the show's bosses have been coming up with more water-based Bush Tucker trials to encourage WAGS Nicola McLean and Carly Zucker to show off their figures. It seems their prayers have been answered with the non-stop rain!:crying: :crying:

Siobhan
21-11-2008, 13:19
They can't cancel it.. noooo!!!! :crying:

Abbie
21-11-2008, 16:06
:eek: oh dear! :crying:

Bryan
21-11-2008, 16:45
they wont cancel it. they'd loose a fortune. They'll create a makeshift camp somwhere that wont get flooded. It's all just a bit of PR Hype.

Perdita
21-11-2008, 16:47
I agree with you. Peter Andre and Katie Price said on This Morning that this particular area seems to get worse weather with every year. They might have to consider relocating the show to somewhere with more stable weather but they will not cancel it.

sindydoll
21-11-2008, 17:37
i hope not because im loving it.

Chloe O'brien
21-11-2008, 23:46
I haven't watched any of it since Sunday night, sorry can't stand Ant and Dec.

Jojo
22-11-2008, 08:55
Can't see them cancelling it. Apart from the huge wages bill for the "celebs" the amount of money it would have cost to have set this up anyway - no way would they want to lose that, or even risk it.

Abbie
22-11-2008, 15:25
They didnt even mention anything about it on the show last night