PDA

View Full Version : Debbie spoiler!!!

possumlips
28-05-2005, 22:38
i just read that debbie gives birth to a baby girl she goes into labour alone then daz turns up to help, cain is supportive of her so is zac and the rest of the dingles and andy tells her he will be there for her and the baby. Debbie calls the baby sarah after andys late mum also val discovers matthews and louises affair oops.....

Emmak2005
29-05-2005, 00:18
i just read that debbie gives birth to a baby girl she goes into labour alone then daz turns up to help, cain is supportive of her so is zac and the rest of the dingles and andy tells her he will be there for her and the baby. Debbie calls the baby sarah after andys late mum also val discovers matthews and louises affair oops..... Ah, yes. If u look at the other Debbie thread I've posted something on the very same subject - with a picture of Andy holding baby Sarah (named after Andy's adoptive mother Sarah Sugden).

possumlips
29-05-2005, 11:15
must of missed that spoiler on here i got it from the digital spy website.do u have any other spoilers for emmerdale?

eastenders mad
29-05-2005, 18:49
what page i haven't seen the pic of Andy holding his baby girl confused here

Jade
29-05-2005, 21:56
Already Posted on this (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=58430#post58430post58430) thread.

Closing