PDA

View Full Version : 'Enders plot makes Simons broody

Perdita
15-11-2008, 18:10
EastEnders star Rita Simons has revealed that she is feeling broody again after working with a baby girl on the soap.

The actress's character Roxy Slater will be seen giving birth prematurely next week following an argument with her partner Sean (Rob Kazinsky).

Simons, 31, already has two-year-old twin daughters, Jaimee and Maiya, with her husband Theo.

Discussing the real-life impact of Roxy becoming a mother, Simons told We Love Telly! magazine: "Me and Rob bicker over who gets to hold her. I've been getting broody. My husband says no more, but I will get my wicked way!"

The star recently admitted that she was "a naughty girl" before she met Theo.

sindydoll
25-11-2008, 09:13
everytime i see a baby i get broody! i think its just a woamn thing:lol:

Siobhan
25-11-2008, 09:15

Nope.. I don't get broody at all..

sindydoll
25-11-2008, 09:17

Nope.. I don't get broody at all.. really!! thats incredible

Siobhan
25-11-2008, 09:20
I have 2 kids now.. but didn't want any... I don't get broody when I see baby.. they are just there, cry and poop and puke...

sindydoll
25-11-2008, 19:20
I have 2 kids now.. but didn't want any... I don't get broody when I see baby.. they are just there, cry and poop and puke...
i always get broody when i see one :(

Perdita
25-11-2008, 20:22
I had one son and never wanted any more. I like kids but I am glad when I can give them back to their parents again :lol: Not the maternal type I suppose.

Chloe O'brien
29-11-2008, 00:13
My mate Gillian is 37 she has a son who is 20. Last year she met a new guy after being on her on for years. She is now pregnant due in June. I told her she was mental she should have went abroad and bought one. I think my maternal bond was removed along with the placenta. My daughter is 10 now and she was an angel when she was a baby but there is no way I could go back to that now.

Dutchgirl
29-11-2008, 09:55
Well I'm having a second one. But other people''s baby are not really interesting an almost always ugly. I always feel sorry for the baby when we visit a newborn, everybody wants to hold them. I was pregnant with my second baby and did not feel compelled holding my colleague's baby.

Perdita
29-11-2008, 10:34
I have never felt compelled to hold a baby, I obviously did my own and I am happy to do so when I am looking after one, which does not happen very often, but I am quite happy looking at them in their pram or being held by their parents etc. Don't get anything from holding them and if it is a colleague's baby, with which you probably will never have much to do with, there is no need for any special bonding, which holding a baby does, imo.