PDA

View Full Version : Jo - Roxanne Pallett

Perdita
04-06-2008, 06:26
Soap star Roxanne Pallett has revealed that she loves having sex outdoors.

The Emmerdale actress, 25, claimed she enjoys the "excitement" of taking love making outside of the bedroom.

She told Loaded: "If you stay indoors all the time it gets boring. Outside is where the excitement happens.

"I've been good so far - I've never been caught."

Pallett, who plays Jo Stiles, also admitted that she once got caught in an embarrassing situation with a goat while shooting the ITV soap.

"I was leaning against a barn when the crew were filming another scene," she said. "Suddenly, I started to feel something brushing around the back of my head.

"I just thought it was the make-up artist checking me over, but it was a goat. He'd started chewing my hair!

"The next thing I know, everyone's laughing and I've got saliva all over my back. I stank of goat for the rest of the day. Embarrassment seems to follow me everywhere."

:eek: Well, if she keeps on bonking outdoors it will one day follow her there too. :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
04-06-2008, 15:07
Thanks for sharing that information with us Roxanne.

Abigail
04-06-2008, 15:10
Why would you want to tell the world personal information like that? And why does she think that we want to know about it?

Trinity
05-06-2008, 13:10
She is pandering to the clientel of Loaded.

:sick:

alan45
05-06-2008, 13:50
I dont blame her for having sex outdoors.

Would you want Andeh's greasy hair on your pillow.:lol:

Chloe O'brien
06-06-2008, 12:01
I dont blame her for having sex outdoors.

Would you want Andeh's greasy hair on your pillow.:lol:

You've just taken things too far :rotfl:

Perdita
13-11-2008, 14:26
Roxanne Pallett has claimed that she decided to quit Emmerdale because she feared "repetitive and stale" storylines.

The 25-year-old told the Daily Star that she wanted to exit with an explosive storyline that soap fans will remember.

She said: "I follow my instinct and this storyline has been a page-turner, to say the least. I'd like to leave Jo with an impact. That should be now, before things get repetitive and stale.

"It was a hard decision to make, but you don't move forward if you don't take risks."

Pallett's character Jo is currently trapped in an abusive marriage with farmer Andy Sugden (Kelvin Fletcher).

The actress added that the storyline has given her the opportunity to prove she has more to offer than her looks.

"I'm so proud of where I've taken Jo in such a short space of time," she commented. "I adapted a sexy little flirt to a broken woman at the end of despair. I'm so glad Emmerdale gave me the material to prove I was more than a just a bit of soap skirt."

Katy
13-11-2008, 14:33
I think its the right decision, its like Katie at the minute, i cant stand her character, i think she went stale a long time ago

Perdita
13-11-2008, 14:35
Yes, what else can they do with Katie? Another relationship with somebody totally unsuitable (yawn)? Wish she would go. :thumbsdow

Perdita
23-09-2009, 13:12
Former Emmerdale star Roxanne Pallett has announced that she has signed an endorsement deal with Pringles.

The 26-year-old actress, who played Jo Sugden in the Yorkshire-based drama, confirmed that she will soon travel around the country to advertise the brand's Extreme range of snacks.

Speaking to the Manchester Evening News, Pallett revealed: "It's amazing for me, I couldn't do any endorsements while I was on Emmerdale.

"I'm a down to earth northern girl, I really wanted to do something different to the usual lingerie deals that other girls get. They chose me because they thought I was feisty."

She added: "I'm going on a UK tour for them in the next few weeks with our own Pringles Extreme team of girls - kind of like a gang of really tough Pussycat Dolls. There's a world champion arm wrestler and a girl with the 'keepy uppy' record."

Pallett quit Emmerdale in June 2008 after three years with the soap.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a178770/ex-dales-star-pallett-lands-pringles-deal.html

Of course, I would rather be advertising a crisp than lingerie :rolleyes:

Perdita
06-10-2009, 14:40
Former Emmerdale actress Roxanne Pallett was recently named the face of Pringles as she launched a new line of the crispy products - Pringles Xtreme.

And here's a little pic to tickle your fancy.

To tie in with the Pringles Xtreme launch, men versus women contests will take place up and down the country, starting in Dublin on October 12 and moving through Birmingham, Manchester, Brighton, Leeds and settling in Glasgow on October 22.

Speaking of being the new face of Pringles, she said: "I'm laying down the gauntlet to the men of the UK and Ireland to show us girls what they’re made of. This is no ordinary competition, you have to be a real man to be prepared to be challenged and beaten by a girl. I want guys to show me just how Xtreme they can be."

If you're wondering, the new flavours include: Smokin' Sweet and Sour Ribs, Exploding Cheese & Chilli, Fiery Wasabi, and Flamin' Chilli Sauce.

And yes, we're a little disappointed at DSHQ that we weren't sent any taster samples! Sad times.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a180738/roxanne-pallett-picks-up-a-pringle.html

Abigail
06-10-2009, 21:07
Wow, that's something to be er... proud of.

Katy
06-10-2009, 22:12
What was that about Lingerie!

Hannelene
07-10-2009, 09:55
She has a nice figure but I thought she would want to get back into acting then being a pin up

tammyy2j
07-10-2009, 10:08
Its not like she is a good actress - so this well suit her

Hannelene
07-10-2009, 10:10
I thought when she first arrived in the dales she showed some kind of promise and could forge a career of some kind. Now it turns out she will be a FHM girl or something along those lines. I suppose as its not a bad thing at least she is still working and earning cash and if this fails there is always panto!

Siobhan
07-10-2009, 10:19
She has a nice figure but I thought she would want to get back into acting then being a pin up

I doubt she got that figure from eating pringles :rotfl:

Hannelene
07-10-2009, 10:22
ha ha! I doubt it as pringles are quite fattening!

Siobhan
07-10-2009, 11:12
ha ha! I doubt it as pringles are quite fattening!

Isn't it about time they use really people in these ads.. we all know Pringles are fattening and yet we will be subject to a wafer thin person scoffing them.. doesn't exactly send the right image... That is why I applaud Dove for their "real beauty" campaign... and I read in the metro yesterday that some german fashion magazine are using real women (not models or celebs) to advertise the clothes in the magazine.. that is what you want to see.. You don't want to look at a beautiful dress on a size 6 model and then you can't get it to look right on your ample size 12 frame.

Hannelene
07-10-2009, 11:19
They will never use a real life person in any ad as I think ad execs prefer women and men that are slim and pretty. Look at the new alpen ad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kyIRIDQbug"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kyIRIDQbug

Perdita
23-10-2009, 14:27
Former Emmerdale star Roxanne Pallett has revealed that she was left embarrassed after a bar's bouncer asked her for ID on her current Pringles tour.

The 26-year-old actress has been hosting promotional events across the UK after signing an endorsement deal with the snack brand.

Reflecting on a recent incident which occurred at a nightspot in Birmingham, Pallett told the Manchester Evening News: "It is the story of my life. I'm 27 this Christmas, yet we had to fight with the bouncer to convince him I was over 18. I didn't have any ID on me. Everyone was walking past me getting in and I was hosting the flipping event - my picture was up on the door.

"I didn't do the diva thing and say, 'Do you know who I am?' I'd never say that. But I was like, 'I can Google myself to show you my date of birth - it is on Wikipedia'. I got in eventually, but it was so embarrassing."

Pallett, who played domestic violence victim Jo Sugden on the ITV1 soap, added that the Pringles tour has been ill-fated from the start.

She said: "At each event I've had a stroke of bad luck. In Dublin, no-one turned up because it was a Monday night. And then here, in Manchester, I went to the wrong bar at first. There were a load of guys laughing at me thinking I had been stood up!"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s12/emmerdale/news/a183350/ex-dales-star-pallett-reveals-id-shock.html

:lol: I know I shouldn't laugh, but I find this quite funny

Hannelene
23-10-2009, 22:45
ID? Come on she hardly looks that young!

tammyy2j
13-01-2012, 11:34
Emmerdale star Roxanne Pallett has opened up about her terrifying confrontation with a gang who threatened to have their dogs attack her.

The 29-year-old, who played Jo Sugden between 2005 and 2008, claimed that she was just seconds away from being set upon by a "ferocious" animal after three individuals taunted her role in the ITV soap on a train to Manchester.

"I thought I was going to get bitten, beaten up or stabbed," she told The Sun. "They went mental... I'm a tough person but I was shaking for an hour afterwards. They could have given someone a heart attack.

"I just thought, 'This is going to end bad'. They could have had knives - and they were off their heads on drugs and alcohol."

The Waterloo Road actress recalled that the gang started off by verbally abusing her and referencing her Emmerdale character's domestic abuse storyline, apparently saying: "If I was Andy Sugden I would have f**ked her up even more. Andy Sugden should have finished you off."

As they moved over to confront her, Pallett pushed past and headed to a more crowded carriage, at which point her attackers "went mental" and allegedly warned her: "You don't know what we're like, we're crazy!"

The gang fled when the train pulled into Shrewsbury station, but Pallett claimed that rail staff did nothing to console her or help rectify the incident.

"The driver came out and said, 'What the hell are you doing?' He didn't even ask me what was wrong," she claimed. "I wanted them sorted out because an hour later they could have been mugging an old lady. We should all report things like this. They were out for trouble.

"Why are staff allowing them on the train? If you brawled in a pub or club you'd be barred. There needs to be a massive improvement with security. It's come to something in society when you're scared to travel on the train."

British Transport Police took a statement from Pallett and a spokesperson yesterday said they were investigating her case.

alan45
13-01-2012, 12:23
Emmerdale star Roxanne Pallett has opened up about her terrifying confrontation with a gang who threatened to have their dogs attack her.

The 29-year-old, who played Jo Sugden between 2005 and 2008, claimed that she was just seconds away from being set upon by a \"ferocious\" animal after three individuals taunted her role in the ITV soap on a train to Manchester.

\"I thought I was going to get bitten, beaten up or stabbed,\" she told The Sun. \"They went mental... I'm a tough person but I was shaking for an hour afterwards. They could have given someone a heart attack.

\"I just thought, 'This is going to end bad'. They could have had knives - and they were off their heads on drugs and alcohol.\"

The Waterloo Road actress recalled that the gang started off by verbally abusing her and referencing her Emmerdale character's domestic abuse storyline, apparently saying: \"If I was Andy Sugden I would have f**ked her up even more. Andy Sugden should have finished you off.\"

As they moved over to confront her, Pallett pushed past and headed to a more crowded carriage, at which point her attackers \"went mental\" and allegedly warned her: \"You don't know what we're like, we're crazy!\"

The gang fled when the train pulled into Shrewsbury station, but Pallett claimed that rail staff did nothing to console her or help rectify the incident.

\"The driver came out and said, 'What the hell are you doing?' He didn't even ask me what was wrong,\" she claimed. \"I wanted them sorted out because an hour later they could have been mugging an old lady. We should all report things like this. They were out for trouble.

\"Why are staff allowing them on the train? If you brawled in a pub or club you'd be barred. There needs to be a massive improvement with security. It's come to something in society when you're scared to travel on the train.\"

British Transport Police took a statement from Pallett and a spokesperson yesterday said they were investigating her case.

Already posted http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?93364-Emmerdale-General-News-Thread&p=764921#post764921

lizann
21-08-2016, 23:14
the show tried to get her back as jo

Perdita
22-08-2016, 05:06
the show tried to get her back as jo

Without Andy there I can´t see any point in it now

lizann
02-09-2018, 00:14
i do not think the show would have her back given how many of the stars are backing up ryan thomas, her career is over

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7151108/roxanne-pallett-breaks-her-silence-after-quitting-celebrity-big-brother-following-ryan-thomas-punch-row/

EddyBee
02-09-2018, 08:04
Roxanne is a disgrace. She has a very LONG history of bullying and intimidating others by suggesting that they have behaved inapproppriately or violently towards her. Ryan Thomas did nothing and yet she repeatedly made accusations that could easily have ruined the life of a decent, gentle and innocent man with a young family to raise. The lies she told can easily ruin lives.

It seems that Roxanne's hatred and spite led to her forgetting that the Big Brother House is full of cameras. She is now a proven liar. She deserves a prison sentence.

flappinfanny
02-09-2018, 12:31
She needs some kind of help. However it has all back fired so badly, nobody in the industry has a good word to say about the actress. I very much doubt she will find work for a while.

EddyBee
04-09-2018, 18:18
Emmerdale denies that there are any plans for Roxanne Pallett to return.

Article here, Metro, 04/09/18. (https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/04/emmerdale-denies-that-there-are-any-plans-for-roxanne-pallett-to-return-7913601/)

Splashy
04-09-2018, 18:43
Am I the only one who watched her on Emerdale and could see she wasnt right?

I hope she seeks and gets mental health help.