PDA

View Full Version : Top 3 & Worst 3!

Chris_2k11
28-05-2005, 15:31
Who's your top 3 and worst 3 characters on EastEnders at the moment? Reasons aswell please! :D

My Top 3 are:
Chrissie - I think she's a good actress, quite fashionable, and is great behind the bar :D

Sharon - Ive always liked her and I loved the xmas day 2004 episode with her in last year, good old Shazza! :D

Big Mo - She's really funny! :D

I also like - Pat, Jane, Sonia, Kat, Dot, Stacey and Tina.

My Worst 3 are:
Johnny - He really annoys me, especially when he never listens to Ruby and always thinks he's right. And I just hate his attitude :angry:

Little Mo - What else is there to say apart from the pathetic squeak, squeak, squeak! :angry: and I hate molfie!! :mad:

Alfie - Well I used to really like him when he first joined the show, he was really funny and brightened the place up. But recently he's just been miserable and boring, and I dont like all this business with him and Little Mo either! :mad:

I also dont like - Billy, Zoe, Keith, Patrick, Ian, and Rosie.

.:Kitz:.
28-05-2005, 15:39
Top 3
Chrissie- because she's great!! Her character rocks!!
Kat- because she doesn't care what people think of her and she has this great bubbly personality
Stacey-beacsue she is such a great young actress and she has got to be one of the best bitches on TV today!!

Worst 3

Mo- her vocabulary consists of "oh alfie i'm not sure" and "No alfie, i'm not sure"
Zoe- Sob, sob, sob, sob, sob......sob, sob, sob. thats all she does
Keith- 3 words. Urgent. Shower. Needed.

He he, i was quite harsh!! :D :D

i_luv_dennis
28-05-2005, 15:39
TOP 3
DENNIS
SHARON
JANINE

WORST 3
VICKY
DEN
ANDY

Ella.
28-05-2005, 15:47
Top 3
Ruby- very down to earth character, genuinely nice.
Stacey- because she's been a great friend to Ruby, even if she is a bit naughty sometimes.
Demi- has been great recently, especially with Pauline and Leo.

Seems as though my fave characters at the moment are all the young ones!

Worst 3
Alfie- gets on my nerves, miserable and boring.
Little Mo- gets on my nerves even more. Always has that stupid grin on her face.
Charlie- sorry, but I think hes a rubbish actor.

Rach33
28-05-2005, 16:19
TOP THREE

Chrissie Watts well what can I say the woman is fantastic she's certainly teaching Sam and Zoe a lesson or two and good on her the woman is just plain class

Ruby Allen and Stacey Slater they come as a pair because they are both amazing and their friendship is soooooo cute awwwwwww and Stacey's one liners are brill

Dennis Rickman and Jake Moon my joint sex gods yummmeeee

I also like - Aleesha Miller, Gus Smith (give the bloke a storyline), Big Mo, Kat, Dot and Jim, Danny Moon and Patrick and Yolande

WORST THREE

Alfie Moon and Little Mo Mitchell- NEED I SAY MORE

Keith Miller- I just can't like him no matter what I find he uses the fact he can't read as an excuse if he loved his family at all he'd do anything for them including facing up to not being able to read

Zoe Slater- SAVING THE WORST TILL LAST this cow is nothing more than a whining, self centred, self obsessed, baby faking, old git bedding, manipulative, lying, little whore
Strong words yes but all true

Also hate- Rosie Miller, Tina Stewart, Johnny Allen, Sam Mitchell (well ok all of the Mitchells), Ian Beale and his little gang and Billy Mitchell (still can't forgive waht he did to poor Freddie and Mo even though I don't like her either)

Debs
28-05-2005, 16:31
Best 3

KAT - at last she is back! i love everything about her!! her horrid dress sense her mouthines and the soft side that she trys to keep hidden. good to have you back kat!

Stacey-- a mini kat. she is great with all the bad things she does.

Dot & Jim - i have put them together because they wouldnt be good without each other. together they are so funny

Worst 3

Little mo- she beginnig to get on my nerves she is just so drippy.

Pat-- how come she has become everyones agony aunt?? everyone listens to her advice now!!

Billy-- "im a mitchell!!" so what no ones cares and neither do they. im bored of seeing him and im bored of him always wanting little mo back! get a new woman and move out of the square with her!!

Bad Wolf
28-05-2005, 16:33
Best 3

KAT - at last she is back! i love everything about her!! her horrid dress sense her mouthines and the soft side that she trys to keep hidden. good to have you back kat!

Stacey-- a mini kat. she is great with all the bad things she does.

Dot & Jim - i have put them together because they wouldnt be good without each other. together they are so funny

Worst 3

Little mo- she beginnig to get on my nerves she is just so drippy.

Pat-- how come she has become everyones agony aunt?? everyone listens to her advice now!!

Billy-- "im a mitchell!!" so what no ones cares and neither do they. im bored of seeing him and im bored of him always wanting little mo back! get a new woman and move out of the square with her!!

totally agree, i'm bored with chrissie, the moons- alfie what happened!!!, and johnny and tina - no one cares

as for pauline.........grrrrr

Debs
28-05-2005, 16:35
totally agree, i'm bored with chrissie, the moons- alfie what happened!!!, and johnny and tina - no one cares

as for pauline.........grrrrr

i could have a top 20 worst character llist me!! :)

Bad Wolf
28-05-2005, 16:38
ditto, i'm pleased kat is back, stacey will be put out (again) by the return of another sister which should be fun

i've been pleased with the millers this week, finally demi has got somthing to do other than push a buggy about!!

i can't wait for sharon and dennis to come back- big soft spot for them
not too fussed about the mitchells though

Rach33
28-05-2005, 16:41
OH MY GOD I forgot Pauline Fowler how could I she's done nothing but interfere and mess around in other peoples lives don't get me started on the toxic old witch as Dennis so kindly put it last year

Princess
28-05-2005, 18:03
Top 3

Chrissie
Kat
Stacey

Worst 3

Alfie
Little Mo
Billy

Layne
28-05-2005, 18:06
TOP THREE

Chrissie Watts well what can I say the woman is fantastic she's certainly teaching Sam and Zoe a lesson or two and good on her the woman is just plain class

Ruby Allen and Stacey Slater they come as a pair because they are both amazing and their friendship is soooooo cute awwwwwww and Stacey's one liners are brill

Dennis Rickman and Jake Moon my joint sex gods yummmeeee

I also like - Aleesha Miller, Gus Smith (give the bloke a storyline), Big Mo, Kat, Dot and Jim, Danny Moon and Patrick and Yolande

WORST THREE

Alfie Moon and Little Mo Mitchell- NEED I SAY MORE

Keith Miller- I just can't like him no matter what I find he uses the fact he can't read as an excuse if he loved his family at all he'd do anything for them including facing up to not being able to read

Zoe Slater- SAVING THE WORST TILL LAST this cow is nothing more than a whining, self centred, self obsessed, baby faking, old git bedding, manipulative, lying, little whore
Strong words yes but all true

Also hate- Rosie Miller, Tina Stewart, Johnny Allen, Sam Mitchell (well ok all of the Mitchells), Ian Beale and his little gang and Billy Mitchell (still can't forgive waht he did to poor Freddie and Mo even though I don't like her either)

You've taken the words out of my mouth! Dennis and Jake :wub: *mops up drool* how sext do you want to get!

And yes Ruby and Stacey as a pair! LOL!

Luv your banna by the way! lol

littlemo
28-05-2005, 19:06
Little Mo and Billy (I might be the only one, but I love this couple, they belong together!)

Dennis (He's very sexy, plus he's the only bad boy who can combine adorability and crime so well!)

It's so difficult to choose just 3, but I would probably have to say Sonia for my 3rd, just because she's a great actress, and a good character when they give her decent lines to say. I wish they would progress more quickly with this Chloe storyline though, if they don't they are ruining it!

Worst
Jake and Danny Moon (I know a lot of people love them, but I really don't think they have much personality, in fact I cannot believe them and Alfie are related).

Tina, she is very whiny. She's not the kind of women Johnny would go for. He needs someone stronger with more experience in all things dodgy!

Sam and Zoe, I'm sure there lovely people in real life, but the characters have really run their course. This storyline with Den is getting really old too! It might become more exciting when Sharon and Dennis get on the scene but until then, does it have to continue!

ShAnnIs_lOvEr
28-05-2005, 19:26
i couldnt chose! my top would have to be-sharon, dennis and demi (with leo!)
worst 3 would be- sonia, martin and pauline!!! ( but im sure i could think of a whole lot more!!)

Shelly
28-05-2005, 19:38
My top are Dennis, Sharon and Stacey

My worst would be Pauline,Sam and worst of all Zoe!

EastendersRox
29-05-2005, 07:23
Top Three

Chrissie - Such a cool clothes, fashionable, strong, independent, a great little actress to worm her way out of things, great way to deal with people like Kate and Tommy. Oh, she's just great!

Stacey n Ruby - They have to come as a pair and they r best friends 4eva!

Sharon n Dennis - They must come as a pair as the hot Shannis pair!

Worst 3

Pauline - Leave Sonia and Martin alone! You annoying cow!

Johnny - Call yourself a dad?

Sam n Zoe - Very weak, always lose to Chrissie, losers, saddos.

Angeldelight
29-05-2005, 12:26
Best:
Janine- bring her back... she was great
Dot and Jim- everyone wants have a partnership like this
Dennis- phwoar... need i say more...

Worst:
Zoe & Sam- what is the point with them?
Pauline- kill her off and be done with it
Peggy- boring... let her stay with Grant

Flozza
29-05-2005, 13:05
Sam: A really good actress and she deserves some respect
Stacey: she was really nice to ruby
Dot: She is sooooooooooo funny, especically in the drivin scenes

Hate
Keith: He's disgusting-hair cut
Big Mo: She's so horrible yuck
Pat: ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

~Sooz~
29-05-2005, 13:14
Top 3

Ruby - like the character and think the actress is doing an ace job
Sharon - always has been a favourite, since the beginning
Kat - no specific reason, just like her.

Bottom 3

Little Mo - can't stand watching her any more
Keith Miller - looking at him makes me feel itchy
Peggy - I know shes not in it at the moment but I'm dreading her and Phil coming back

emma_strange
29-05-2005, 15:34
Top 3....
1. Sharron, I've always loved her character
2. Nana Moon- She's so adorable
3. Peggy- 'Get out of my pub!'

Worst 3...
1. Zoe Slater- Need i explain why?
2. Sonia- I just hate the way she controls Martin
3. Lucy Beale- She turned into an annoying brat, from the nice little girl she used to be

Johnny Allen
29-05-2005, 16:23
Best
Johnny Allen- When he's at his meanest, not when he's all soppy with Ruby. And Billy Murray is one of the Best Actors on the soap at the moment

Stacey Slater- some of her lines are classic, and Lacey Turner is a fab actress

Dot- Simply because she and Jim make the best pair,and she is hilarious

Worst

Pauline- Stop moaning women

Tina- Axe her quickly, she's so pointless, and are we really to believe Johnny would date a women like her

Ruby- Sorry I just don't like her and I find her rather wooden.

xcutiekatiex
29-05-2005, 16:54
top 3

Demi - shes a great actress and im a huge fan
Alfie - hes quite funny whn hes not being soppy
Kat - she doesnt care what people think

worst 3

pauline - shes soo interfering
zoe- shes really spoilt
tina - she just annoyes me lol

Emma-Lou
29-05-2005, 19:35
top 3

1-Chrissie -Great fashion sense and does not take thing lying down
2-Stacey- she is funny and bitchy but also has a heart
3-Ruby -She and Stacey are really good together and it is nice tosee a friend for Stacey.

Worst 3

1-Pauline - Her characteris beginning to annoy me now as she keepsgoing behind Martin and Sonia's backs,she doesnot like that when they do it to her.
2-Keith -He acts ok but i can't stand his appearance hebadly needs a hair cut and a shave
3-Zoe-I used to think she was a good character but know all she does is whine and moan and is really spoilt only Stacey in the Slater family see's her true colours everyone else treats her like she is a princess