PDA

View Full Version : todd carty is leaving...

Bad Wolf
28-05-2005, 14:48
i got this from the bill website!

Yes the rumours are true. At last Gabriel will be forced to pay for his crimes!

Talented Todd Carty who has played twisted PC Gabriel Kent in ITV1’s top cop drama The Bill is set to finish filming this September after a rollercoaster two years on the show.

You’ve seen him seduce Sgt. June Ackland then, lie to her saying he’s the son she gave up for adoption. Then avenging Gabriel was Cole Lane Estate’s very own vigilante as well as dabbling in a spot of sniper shooting on the side, killing his accomplice when he’d filled his task. Even more shocking cruel cop Kent raped PC Kerry Young, and then shot her dead not realising she was pregnant with his child. Just to top it all, he left undercover cop Andrea Dunbar to die in the explosion that rocked Sun Hill down to its very foundation.

Real life nice guy Todd said: “From start to finish, playing Gabriel has been utterly fantastic. The storylines I’ve been given here have been first-rate and although I will really miss playing him, it’s about time that Gabriel got his comeuppance! I can’t wait to see justice being done – Gabriel being forced to pay for his crimes will be the most exciting turn of them all.”

Todd started his TV career as schoolboy Tucker Jenkins in the children’s show Grange Hill. He went from cheeky schoolboy to lovable market trader in EastEnders playing Mark Fowler and the final leap into, some may say a modern day JR Ewing, the guy you love to hate, evil PC Gabriel Kent.

alan45
28-05-2005, 14:50
I think this terrfic news is already on anothere thread on this site. Still its no harm in repeating because its great. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bad Wolf
28-05-2005, 14:51
ooops! i'll close it