PDA

View Full Version : Talent Show

.:Kitz:.
28-05-2005, 14:01
:angel:
Please help!!! :angel:

I'm going away on a week long school trip and we've been told we have to enter a piece for a talent show while we're there. (in the place we are staying)

Can you help me?
There are 6 girls in my group(including me) and we are all stumped as to what to do. We literally just have a stage and our selves. No music or anything.
I know its a lot too ask but can you guys help me too come up with some ideas please??? I'm have no idea what to do!!

Thank you :thumbsup:

Bad Wolf
28-05-2005, 14:04
girl band???
a bit from a script?
random improvisation- just bounce off each other and react on the spot to what the others say????

Behemoth
28-05-2005, 21:54
random improvisation- just bounce off each other and react on the spot to what the others say????

Oh God, I could never do that. Not for anything. I would just collapse from nerves!

.:Kitz:.
28-05-2005, 21:58
Yeah as the 'chatterboxes' of the year, we suffer from spontanious fits of the giggles!!

Siobhan
30-05-2005, 13:54
There are 6 girls in my group(including me) and we are all stumped as to what to do. We literally just have a stage and our selves.
Thank you :thumbsup:

Going on one of Rach suggestion, you should do a script with the slater girls: Big mo, Lynne, Kat, Belinda, little Mo and Zoe??? it would be quite fun

di marco
30-05-2005, 15:16
Going on one of Rach suggestion, you should do a script with the slater girls: Big mo, Lynne, Kat, Belinda, little Mo and Zoe??? it would be quite fun

yeh thats a good idea