PDA

View Full Version : Corrie gets a Xmas socking

Perdita
06-11-2008, 06:02
Widow Maria Connor (Samia Smith) floors Tony Gordan (Gray O’Brien) — convinced he killed her husband Liam.

Twisted factory boss Tony, who has already throttled OAP Jed Stone (Kenneth Cope) and shoved him in a Christmas hamper basket — warns Maria: “I wouldn’t ever, ever do that again.

“There’s still plenty of space next to your husband and baby in that graveyard for you to join them.

Meanwhile, teens Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan) and Rosie Webster (Helen Flanagan) come to blows. Gail (Helen Worth) invites the Websters for dinner but the two girls are soon at each others’ throats.

After seeing Tina flirting with young newcomer Gary Windass (Mickey North) jealous Rosie calls her a “tart” and all hell breaks loose.

Tina retorts: “I’m not the one who dated a kidnapper twice my age” — and hair extensions are soon flying. Then a violent scrap breaks out between Gary and Tina’s boyfriend David Platt (Jack P Shepherd) after hunky Gary tells David: “Your bird’s gagging for me mate. I’m going to have her and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

And Joe McIntyre (Reece Dinsdale) settles an old score with Eddie Windass (Steve Huison) by showering him with Christmas dinner leftovers. A source said: “Gail is absolutely mortified.”

I am soo looking forward to this :cheer:

lizann
06-11-2008, 10:45
Rosie getting a slap/punch/beat down
:cheer: :cheer: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LostVoodoo
06-11-2008, 20:12
Rosie getting a slap/punch/beat down
:cheer: :cheer: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yeah, tina will make mincemeat of her!

Chloe O'brien
06-11-2008, 22:25
Yeah this is what we want to see familie knocking ten bells out of each other at Christmas :lol:

Abbie
09-11-2008, 14:04
Im really really looking forward to this :D