PDA

View Full Version : Dales Xmas plots revealed

Perdita
30-10-2008, 06:13
CHRISTMAS has come early for Emmerdale fans – as the soap’s bosses have revealed some of its festive storylines.
Perhaps the most dramatic plot is that one unidentified female resident of the village will fall through the ice into a frozen river when a game goes horribly wrong – and discovers she’s not alone.

Chilling.

Elsewhere, Jo (Roxanne Pallett) leaves the Dales and faces an agonising dilemma as she decides whether to take step-daughter Sarah with her.

And Lexi (Sally Oliver) will fall prey to the green-eyed monster after she finds out Carl (Tom Lister) is involved with an old flame.

Meanwhile, Ashley (John Middleton) could get the Christmas miracle he’s after when the residents decide to unite and fight the closure of St Mary’s Church.

Chris_2k11
30-10-2008, 08:23
I hope this mystery person falling in the river is the annoying Donna Windsor Dingle !!!

alan45
30-10-2008, 10:20
I hope this mystery person falling in the river is the annoying Donna Windsor Dingle !!!and that the equally annoying Ross Kirk is holding her hand as they both disappear beneath the surface:lol:

tammyy2j
30-10-2008, 10:50
Carl and Chas reunited :cheer:

So who is the body in the river????????

Perdita
30-10-2008, 12:15
Sean Slater, he has drifted from the lake he fell in around London.

heardki
30-10-2008, 12:50
Hope it is Carl & Chas, they make a great team.

Get rid of Donna, Lexi, Shaun & Ross, I would rather watch the adverts then these four try to act.:crying:

tammyy2j
30-10-2008, 13:03
Sean Slater, he has drifted from the lake he fell in around London.

:lol:

Ginger for the Dales

tammyy2j
30-10-2008, 13:54
Christmas in Emmerdale is sure to chill you to the very bone.

A white Christmas in the dales leads to an accident on the ice when a juvenile game results in a gruesome discovery.

Plunging through the ice into the murky waters a terrified villager realises she is not alone. Will her grim finding lead to some residents swapping mistletoe and wine for a prison cell?

Jo finally decides to make a break from the village and her abusive husband but is torn as to what is best for her stepdaughter, Sarah. Is Andy set to lose not only his wife but his precious daughter too?

Trying to support her boyfriend Carl as he strives to build the King empire back up from scratch, Lexi comes face to face with the green-eyed monster when she finds out that her lover has had a romantic clinch with one of his exes.

As Christmas day arrives, Ashley is forced to conduct his final sermon at the church. Spurred on by an unlikely culprit, the villagers vow to help save the church and the festive spirit is in full swing as they stage a sit-in protest.

Will St Mary's remain open long enough to see the New Year?

miccisy
02-11-2008, 15:06
Maybe this is how we are going to find out that Shane is dead. It will be him in the water.

Joanne
02-11-2008, 15:28
I didn't know Shane was being killed off?

miccisy
02-11-2008, 15:31
Well on one of the threads on this site it says that Shane rapes Jasmine and that Shane may then die. But it doesnt say who does it or whatever.