PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna ft Justin Timberlake - Rehab

tammyy2j
28-10-2008, 15:15
YouTube - Rehab - Rihanna Official Video Premiere HQ [ft Justin Timberlake]

YouTube - Rihanna - Rehab (feat. Justin Timberlake) [VIDEO PREMIERE]

Siobhan
28-10-2008, 15:18
I prefer when Rihanna does more upbeat songs..

.:SpIcYsPy:.
28-10-2008, 16:25
I second that! :searchme:

Chris_2k11
28-10-2008, 19:41
I second that! :searchme:Like Breakin' Dishes :cheer:

Rehab is good but kinda old now, but mind you i suppose Breakin Dishes is aswell. apparently shes started work on a new album now though so i guess this'll be the last single from GGGB.

tammyy2j
04-11-2008, 13:09
Jessica Biel is reportedly upset with her boyfriend Justin Timberlake for filming a racy music video with Rihanna.

Biel was apparently "fuming" at the chemistry between the pair after photographs of the shoot emerged on the internet.

A source told Star: "Jessica wasn't there, but she heard about it, and everyone was gushing about the intense chemistry between Rihanna and Justin.

"That's not the kind of news a girl who's waiting on a proposal wants to hear, and she was fuming."

The 26-year-old Easy Virtue star is said to be "sick to her stomach" after seeing Rihanna wearing a revealing outfit while filming with Timberlake.

Chris_2k11
13-11-2008, 19:34
Video preview:

YouTube - Rihanna - Rehab [Video Preview]

Chris_2k11
18-11-2008, 19:16
the full videos leaked, double click to see. I think its quite boring to be honest! could have been better

YouTube - Rihanna Justin Timberlake - Rehab- Music Video HQ/Lyrics

Bad Wolf
09-01-2009, 18:26
just seen this video- at what point is JT in it exactly or is he just looking pretty in the video?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
09-01-2009, 19:19
just seen this video- at what point is JT in it exactly or is he just looking pretty in the video?
My thoughts exactly! I was looking forward to hearing something good from him but nothing..
Both of them :thumbsdow in my opinion.