PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers - 8th November

Jojo
27-10-2008, 08:30
A road accident reveals a complicated family affair involving a stepfather, and spurs Ruth and Toby to prove themselves to Jordan, as the medical drama continues.

Adam continues to clash with Jordan over patient care but is intrigued when Toby reveals Jordan's hesitation when dealing with a critical patient who doesn't make it.

Zoe, meanwhile, shows a more sensitive side when dealing with Abby and Sharice, and Dixie discovers that Jeff has split up with his wife.

Elsewhere, Jess is evasive about a pregnancy test when caught with one, and Jay frustrates Tess throughout his first day.

adamjess
27-10-2008, 21:40
A road accident reveals a complicated family affair involving a stepfather, and spurs Ruth and Toby to prove themselves to Jordan, as the medical drama continues.

Adam continues to clash with Jordan over patient care but is intrigued when Toby reveals Jordan's hesitation when dealing with a critical patient who doesn't make it.

Zoe, meanwhile, shows a more sensitive side when dealing with Abby and Sharice, and Dixie discovers that Jeff has split up with his wife.

Elsewhere, Jess is evasive about a pregnancy test when caught with one, and Jay frustrates Tess throughout his first day.

I can't wait for this, especially after this weeks kiss. I was getting to a point where I was becoming slighty indifferent to it cos they'd messed around with the storyline so much, but now I really hope they get back together.

adamjess
28-10-2008, 12:50
From TV easy:
New team member Jay fits his feet into his mouth within minutes of arriving on the ward, when he insinuates that Jessica's pregnant. That's all forgotten when survivors of a car accident are admitted.

adamjess
31-10-2008, 19:20
From What's on TV:
Ruth and Toby vie to impress Nick Jordan when casualties of a major road accident, caused by teens Sasha and Darren, are brought in. Ruth is irritated when Jordan lets Toby send her to work with Adam, while Toby gets to assist Jordan.

When Sasha and Darren deteriorate, the team battle to save them. Adam's intrigued when Ruth is forced to step in for Jordan at a critical time, but despite her best efforts, Darren dies. Later, Toby is shocked when Ruth accuses him of fancying her.

Jeff offers to take care of Dixie's dog, Little Abs, until she finds a place to live. But when Dixie arrives at Jeff's house with a blanket, she's shocked to learn that he's split from his wife.

Also, Snezana is horrified to discover that money has been stolen from her locker, Zoe reveals her softer side when dealing with Sharice, and Jessica fears she's pregnant. And new boy Jay annoys Tess throughout his first day at work.

So the dog's alive.

CrazyLea
31-10-2008, 22:28
THE DOGS ALIVE!!! :D:D:D:D:D I'm so glad!!!!! Me, my mate and sister have been worried about him all week!

StarsOfCCTV
31-10-2008, 22:47
YAAAAAAAAY :D Little Abs is ok. :wub:

adamjess
06-11-2008, 17:01
From TV Quick:
Toby and Ruth continue to compete for Jordan's attention. They're acting like little children - except Ruth's feelings are far from childish. When Jordan unexpectedly calls her over to complete a CPR, Ruth is thrilled. But neither she nor anyone else has noticed why she was brought in. Jordan's had another one of his mysterious attacks. What is wrong with him?
Adam, meanwhile, may soon have something over than his ill will toward Jordan to consider, especially as his boss has just given him another dressing down.
A throwaway remark by new boy Jay about pregnancy has left Jessica feeling very uneasy. She ,may have sworn to God to give up Adam, but he might not be all that easy to eliminate from her life.
In the staff room, Zana's locker is open and all the money she's been saving is missing. Dixie realises that Jeff is no longer living with his wife. And Jess is annoyed by Jay, who she considers is taking an unprofessional interest in the patients.

So I'm guessing the baby is definitely Adam's :cheer: .