PDA

View Full Version : What Will Happen When Old Classics Like Dot Will Leave EastEnders Some Time?????

melanielovesdennisrickman
27-05-2005, 23:44
Hiya!!!!!
What Do You Think Will Happen,When Old EastEndeRs,Who Have Been In It From The Very BeGinniNg,Will Leave EastEndeRs,
Take Dot For Example,I Mean,She Will Have To Leave Some Time,She Can't Stay Forever Now,Can She?????!!!!!
I Will Really Miss Dot,When She Would Leave EastEnders,She Really Makes Me Laugh Sometimes,She Is Soooooooooooo Funny!!!!!
I Wouldn't Miss Pauline,As She Just Annoys Me!!!!!
What Do You Guys Think?????

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

~Sooz~
28-05-2005, 11:33
Hiya!!!!!
What Do You Think Will Happen,When Old EastEndeRs,Who Have Been In It From The Very BeGinniNg,Will Leave EastEndeRs,
Take Dot For Example,I Mean,She Will Have To Leave Some Time,She Can't Stay Forever Now,Can She?????!!!!!
I Will Really Miss Dot,When She Would Leave EastEnders,She Really Makes Me Laugh Sometimes,She Is Soooooooooooo Funny!!!!!
I Wouldn't Miss Pauline,As She Just Annoys Me!!!!!
What Do You Guys Think?????

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Dot did leave once before for a couple of years I think (someone will probably be able to correct me on the length of time).

I wasn't sad to see her go at the time but Dot actually came back a better character I thought, slight changes made all the difference, for me anyway.

Richie_lecturer
28-05-2005, 14:57
Dot did leave once before for a couple of years I think (someone will probably be able to correct me on the length of time).

She left from about 1993-1995/6, when Nigel Bates brought her back to Walford. When she goes it will be a huge loss to EE, and if they don't recover by then, it would be another nail in the coffin. Dot and Pat have for me, 'saved' some awful episodes in the past few years, and I can't bear to think of EE without them on a regular basis.

Treacle
29-05-2005, 00:47
The show must go on. Nobody is bigger than it although at the moment it needs characters like Dot. I hope it's back to 100 percent when it reaches the stage where characters like Dot have to leave.

I am going to close this now. Nothing will happen when these kind of characters leave. The show will go on but whether successful or not we are yet to find out...

Closing :)