PDA

View Full Version : I actually think

Lizzie Brookes
27-05-2005, 15:26
Molfe makes a better couple than Kalfe. Kalfe uused to be good but I think Alfe deserves better than Kat. Shannis of course is unique, one of a kind. What do you think?

Chantelle
27-05-2005, 15:38
No way. I can't stand molfie. I actually turn over. There's no chemistry there whatsoever. :thumbsdow

I couldn't comment on the shannis as i have never really liked it, or understood some peoples facination with it but at least there's more genuine chemistry than there is with molfie. :)

dddMac1
27-05-2005, 15:41
i prefer Kalfe

Alisha
27-05-2005, 15:44
Shannis is unique :wub:

Anyway back to little mo and alfie -nope never will, never has been and never could be :lol: I really can't stand them. They are so boring to watch. I hope it ends soon as I'll be reaching for the bucket if they carry on like this.

At least when he was with Kat there was some genuine spark there. Little Mo and Afie is liking watching my two goldfish or to put it lighlty Zonnis NO2! :sick:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
27-05-2005, 15:59
Disagree Kalfie rules!!

jo3520
27-05-2005, 16:10
Disagree Kalfie rules!!

Toatally agree with you! :cheer: Molfie r sowrong for each other! It makes me feel sick watching them! :sick: i really hope kat and alfie get back together! :thumbsup:

dddMac1
27-05-2005, 16:13
can't stand Molfie

27-05-2005, 17:27
Why do they have to kiss... no NO why do they even need to like eachother!!

Alisha
27-05-2005, 17:39
Why do they have to kiss... no NO why do they even need to like eachother!!

because the writters have lost the plot. :angry: This is the only storyline thats down with eastenders right now

Debs
27-05-2005, 18:22
Anyway back to little mo and alfie -nope never will, never has been and never could be :lol: I really can't stand them. They are so boring to watch. I hope it ends soon as I'll be reaching for the bucket if they carry on like this.

At least when he was with Kat there was some genuine spark there. Little Mo and Afie is liking watching my two goldfish or to put it lighlty Zonnis NO2! :sick:

i was really looking forward to the molfie storyline and im glad they are doing it. i cannot wait for kat and alfie to get back together though!

i agree with you alisha there is absolutely no chemistry between them. when i watched them together the other night i thought they looked pathetic!

27-05-2005, 18:23
You like both since Kalfie suits and Molfie makes you laugh?... (I think I get you)

kelly05
27-05-2005, 18:58
I totally hate Molfie..... I mean really can't stand them together!!!! Loathe them... Cringe everytime I see them together. But it does seem that some people actually like them. The poll on the Eastenders website wasn't exactly a runaway success for Kalfie was it? And in this weeks issue of Inside Soap there was also a survey to which couple the viewers preferred.... and Molfie won!!! I just really want the writers to put a stop to this storyline asap, but something tells me it isn't going to happen!!!

melanielovesdennisrickman
27-05-2005, 22:41
Hiya!!!!!
I Absolutely Hate Molfie!!!!!
Kat And Alfie are the best couple,and people even liked Alfie(including me),when Alfie was with Kat,now i just see a lot of people on these boards slagging him off,and to be honest,i can understand why,because he is turning in to bl...y Pauline Fowler!!!!!
And i'm also starting to really get annoyed by Little Mo,since she got together with Alfie,so it ain't doing the characters very good,now is it.
Alfie isn't the cheeky ,funny,and cute guy he used to be when he wa sin the Queen Vic. together with Kat,Nana,And Spencer (Oh,those were times).
The only good change in the Moon family since then,Was the arrival of the two new Moon Brothers,Jake And Danny (They Are Just Great)!!!!!
Now,Alfie moans,works on his stall selling stuff that nobody wants,and the rest of the time,he is giggling and being clumsy in hs so cold relationship with Little Mo.
Please EastEnders Please,Stop The Madness,Go Back To Billy And Little Mo,And Alfie And Kat,And Bring Back The Cheeky Guy,We All Used To Know,Like,And Love!!!!!

By The Way:Soz For The Long Story You Guys,Just Felt I Had To Tell MY Story,Hope You Guys Don't Mind!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

~Sooz~
28-05-2005, 11:38
I disagree too, sorry, I can hardly watch it when Little Mo is on the screen now, she has turned into a parody of herself, exaggerated actions etc, she can't just say "no" its got to turn into a Frank Spencer impression. I've really gone off her and I think Kat and Alfie were much better together.

I think Alfie's face when he saw Kat last night said it all.

di marco
28-05-2005, 16:51
i think that alfie belongs with kat and little mo belongs with billy. the only thing i like about the molfie story is that kat will cause such an argument when she finds out and i cant wait to see that. apart from that there is nothing good about it at all, it is getting more and more cringeworthy every epi and as most of you have said there is absolutely no chemistry there at all

Lizzie Brookes
30-05-2005, 21:52
Hmm each to their own. I don't mind Klfe r Milly they are good. I just don't like the way Kat treats her husband. She walks out on him and doesn't contact him for months before turning up one day and expecting things to be ok. Can we blame the poor man for being angry/upset?

Behemoth
30-05-2005, 21:55
Nooooo, Shannis is terrible! I hate everything about it! Look under my username ^^

Alisha
30-05-2005, 22:07
Nooooo, Shannis is terrible! I hate everything about it! Look under my username ^^

I love them but what turned them annoying as characters and as a couple was the dragged out love triangle, which was dire. Speaking as a shannis fan I hated that storyline which is why I can understand people’s apprehensions of them coming back considering we had the repetitive dragged out 'who should I be with?' plot last year for 8 months. It ruined them. It would be different now because they will return as a couple and hopefully no more dithering and we can have character centred plots, which the writers would have followed through with in the beginning if they were thinking straight.

As for little Mo I hate them with a capital H! Their scenes with the ex's in tonight episodes highlighted their zero chemistry and how much of a sparkle they do have with their ‘loves of their lives’

Behemoth
30-05-2005, 22:12
Maybe I am just getting confused with the love triangle....I'd never thought of that before! I will try and like them when they come back :D

Alisha
30-05-2005, 22:30
Maybe I am just getting confused with the love triangle....I'd never thought of that before! I will try and like them when they come back :D
It's ok if you don't like them. You either do or you don't. Not everyone likes the same things. :) I just thought that the storyline was at perfect pace when the family’s opposition was central to their relationship and that being an overidding factor in the choices they made. But throw in a young girl, turn it into a love triangle and then splosh! -downfall. That’s what annoyed me as a viewer. They hit jack pot with Den and there was great characterisation but then they all behaved 'out of character' as soon it became the Sharon/Dennis/Zoe storyline. They should have never decided to turn it into your average everyday predictable love triangle (I fear that Kat.Alfie/Mo are soon to have the same fate). There was only so many times I would look at a cover of soap mag with the title 'who will Dennis chose?'. It was repetitive, didn't do any of the characters any favours and made poor viewing. It was the fact that Sharon and Dennis's chemistry and original brilliance/magic of the storyline that kept me dedicated to them and a true fan to them both. If it had been any other couple with the same story, I would have turned of ages ago.

However I'm more looking forward to seeing what ee have in store for them now. Now with both Zoe and Den out of the way, tptb can really build on their characters individually and together. Dennis's sexual child abuse needs unravelling, IVF/surrogacy (that could be a real eye opener) watts vs mitchells, Dennis avenging Andys death maybe?, Sharons biological father/siblings turning up. Also Sharon and Dennis have a lot of depth, especially Dennis who have come from trough background. There are many psychological problems there (on both parts) which may effect their relationship, maybe not in the foreseeable future but at some point. I can see them being happy but they will never stay that way and be a flat couple. They are too complex for that. Thats one of the main reasons why I was drawn to them in the first place. No other couple has as much promise and scope as they do IMO. There are too many issues there. I can actually see them being quite bumpy.

These are the kind of storylines that ee should have explored further instead of ramming the ridiculous love triangle down out throats which p****d of so many viewers including myself. *SHANNIS RANT OVER* :rotfl:

Jessie Wallace
30-05-2005, 23:39
Kat and Alfie are just the best couple ever, they should always be together:heart:. Tonight's episode proves that, the scene in the cafe, was great, the chemistry between them is amazing :love: so much better than Alfie and Little Mo. I like the character of Little Mo, but Kat and Alfie are just great. :thumbsup:

Babe14
31-05-2005, 09:08
Definitely Alfie and Mo. I enjoyed the Kalfie storyline and really wanted them together at the time, but I feel that this storyline is now over, time for both to move onto new love interests. I can see Danny trying to bed Kat and Kat trying it on with Jake:)

*kalfie*moon*
31-05-2005, 09:39
Kat and Alfie are the best couple! :thumbsup:
I don't like Mo and Alfie, they dont go together :thumbsdow

EESarah
31-05-2005, 11:42
After last night's episode surely there can't be any doubt! Lil Mo and Billy work together. Have been really disliking Mo of late but she's so much more bearable with Billy.

As for Kat and Alfie - the spark and chemistry was still very much there! You could see the old magic of what made them such a successful and popular couple.

i_luv_dennis
31-05-2005, 12:04
After last night's episode surely there can't be any doubt! Lil Mo and Billy work together. Have been really disliking Mo of late but she's so much more bearable with Billy.

As for Kat and Alfie - the spark and chemistry was still very much there! You could see the old magic of what made them such a successful and popular couple.

i know yeah but next week at the karoke alfie realises how much he loves kat

Carrie Bradshaw
31-05-2005, 12:44
i know yeah but next week at the karoke alfie realises how much he loves kat
Roll on next week!! :wub: :cheer:

Chantelle
31-05-2005, 15:12
Roll on next week!! :wub: :cheer:

Amen to that! :cheer:

Emma-Lou
31-05-2005, 18:18
i used to prefer Molfie but then when i saw him and Kat again i realised that they are great together and heand Mo didn't have that special something