PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones V ?

Perdita
06-10-2008, 13:32
Harrison Ford has revealed that producer George Lucas "is in think mode" over a fifth Indiana Jones movie.

Speaking to the Los Angeles Times about the possibility of a fifth instalment, Ford said: "It's crazy but great. George is in think mode right now."

Though Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull arrived in the summer to mixed reviews, its box office success has set in motion a sequel, Ford claimed.

"It's automatic, really. We did well with the last one, and with that having done well and been a positive experience, it's not surprising that some people want to do it again," he explained.

Is he not getting a bit too old to carry on with this role?

Perdita
01-07-2009, 06:05
Just heard on the radio that he is going ahead, Harrison will play Indie again just before he turns 70 :eek:

StarsOfCCTV
01-07-2009, 13:32
Its a bit of an overkill. Indiana 4 was good apart from the aliens.

lizann
01-07-2009, 13:53
4 was crap this should have stopped after the 3 - 5 is just overkill :thumbsdow

Trinity
01-07-2009, 16:11
I LOVE Indiana Jones!

Go Harrison Ford!

(Just keep the young bloke to do all the running about, lol)

angel_eyes87
01-07-2009, 21:35
Yes, looking forward to the New Indiana Jones, especially watching Shia La Beouf:wub: in the Movie. He will be doing all the hard work, this will probably be his last Indiana Jones Movie.

Hannelene
04-07-2009, 12:14
Harrison looks good for his age!
I think Indiana Jones is great! Love all the action

Abbie
04-07-2009, 21:31
:eek: I didnt know he was that old

Hannelene
04-07-2009, 21:45
He does look well!

Perdita
22-01-2011, 07:48
Harrison Ford is keen to appear in a fifth Indiana Jones film.

It's been well documented that Star Wars and Indy producer George Lucas gave the 65-year-old actor his first big break in American Graffiti, when he was just a struggling actor and making a living as a carpenter.

Harrison said of Indiana Jones: "If there's a good idea, I'd love to play that character again, I'd love to work with Steven [Spielberg] and George again."

Meanwhile, the Hollywood star plays a grumpy, jaded news reporter forced to host a breakfast TV show in new comedy Morning Glory, out this weekend.

Morning Glory producer JJ Abrams (the creator of Lost) had Harrison in mind for the part all along.

He said: "We tend to think of Harrison as the action hero, as Han Solo and Indiana Jones, but he has always been extremely funny as well. It's just been a long time since he's had a great comic role."

PA