PDA

View Full Version : Ex-soap stars gather in Holby City

Kylie
27-05-2005, 13:46
Recent weeks have seen a glut of soap stars past and present making an appearance in Holby City's A&E department, but for Emmerdale and EastEnders fans there's a real treat in store with guest stars from both shows featuring in an upcoming edition.

Walford devotees may not remember the name Richard Elis, but everyone will know his face as loveable rogue Huw.

He had us rolling in the aisles with his madcap schemes to find love, alongside partner in crime Lenny.

He eventually found romance, with artist Carrie, and the pair shook the dust of Albert Square off their heels.

Joining him in the forthcoming episode of the long-running medical drama is Emmerdale uber-villain Chris Tate - better known as Peter Amory.

He made a name for himself in the rural soap as someone who would stoop to any level to get what he wanted, ruining lives left right and centre.

However, after 14 years in the role, the actor bowed out of the soap in spectacular style in 2003.

In an explosive storyline, Tate poisoned himself before framing then wife Charity for his murder.

Now, the actor returns to the small screen as Det Sgt Straker, a bent copper who is supplying information to drugs smugglers.

Amory should have no difficulty playing a shady character after the antics of Chris Tate.

From Yahoo news

Kylie

Angeldelight
27-05-2005, 19:39
sound interesting... can't remember any Huw from EE though...

willow
27-05-2005, 19:44
i can!!! oh no i am showing my age now!!!!

eastenders mad
28-05-2005, 18:05
i can remember he did my head though he had long black hair.
can't wait to see chris in it

Saziikins
05-06-2005, 12:54
I don't know Huh from EE, but I remember Chris Tate... he was a great character. Used to be one of my faves. Looking forward to it.

Debbie Meadows
06-06-2005, 13:18
Wasn't Huw the one with a welsh accent? that's how I can remember him.

kayleigh6654
06-06-2005, 15:17
They're actually in Casualty not Holby City.

eastenders mad
06-06-2005, 16:01
Wasn't Huw the one with a welsh accent? that's how I can remember him.

Yeah thats right

*_*Smile*_*
06-06-2005, 16:48
Holby City's A&E department

thats Casualty :)