PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers - week 24 - 11/6/05

Kylie
27-05-2005, 13:32
'Baby Love' : Claire defends Pete to Luke saying that he is not a rapist but Luke says she is deluded. Feeling ostracised and needing to speak to someone who believes in her brother, she goes to see his exgirlfriend, Zoe. However, Zoe breaks down and reveals that he also attacked her. A mortified Claire rushes off to confront Pete at home. She tells him she wants nothing more to do with him. Pete later turns up at Bex's house and forces his way inside. He threatens to make her pay for ruining his life and leaves her a terrified quivering wreck on the floor.
Elsewhere, Josh is called to a house to treat a baby called Abby. Whilst holding her, Josh trips and falls.Abby is rushed to hospital but dies. The parents blame Josh for killing Abby. Josh tells Maggie he is worried that he harmed Abby but Maggie tells him there were no signs of injury. An investigation into Josh's conduct begins. Meanwhile,Abby's father confronts Josh, calling him a killer. However, he later admits he had been drinking and had put Abby to bed. When he awoke, he realised he had smothered her.

Poor poor Bex - Pete you evil evil man :angry:
Claire had better come forward now

Kylie

rootmeg
27-05-2005, 15:13
Wow..poor Josh! I hope Pete gets what he deserves! :angry:

Jemma
27-05-2005, 15:25
wow that sounds like a good eppy. Pete is evil!! lol

Summer
27-05-2005, 16:24
evil evil evil thats all i can say, its pure EVIL

pookie1968uk
27-05-2005, 16:38
i dont know who i dislike more...pete or claire!!

Angeldelight
27-05-2005, 19:30
i have violent killing urges when ever i see that slimly Pete... i have begun to throw things at the telly in hopes it would hurt him... but no luck yet...

beckyboo
06-06-2005, 20:28
Omg i wonder if she fones Luke i hope she does (fingers crossed doubt it tho)