PDA

View Full Version : 'EastEnders' star hated long hair

Perdita
02-10-2008, 10:47
EastEnders actor Rob Kazinsky has revealed that he hated his recent long hairstyle and couldn't wait to have it cut.

Speaking to DS at this year's Inside Soap Awards, he said: "I had a shower and I put Kerastase in my hair - I was doing treatments on it because my hairdresser told me to - and then I got out the shower and I blow-dried it and then I started straightening it."

He continued: "I caught myself in the mirror and thought 'what are you doing?' The next day, I called makeup at work and said 'I need to tell you as soon as possible, I'm getting all my hair cut off!'"

The 24-year-old, who makes his screen exit from the BBC soap at the end of the year, won 'Best Actor' and 'Sexiest Male' at this year's ceremony.

Of his success, he said: I don't deserve these…'Best Actor' is incredibly flattering to get, but Jake Wood [Max Branning] is the best actor on the show and I am not even pretending to be anywhere near his level of experience and ability."

He added: "Maybe in a few years I'll deserve this award, but right now I don't. It's very much a case of being the most popular character and to win it for that purpose, I'm equally pleased and grateful."

His long hair did annoy me. He looks a lot better with shorter hair :wub:

JustJodi
02-10-2008, 15:06
long hair ??????? didn't see any pix of him with shorter hair,, any one got a screen shot of this ???:searchme: Thanks :D

alvinsduckie
10-10-2008, 23:52
long hair ??????? didn't see any pix of him with shorter hair,, any one got a screen shot of this ???:searchme: Thanks :D

guess it depends on ones definition of long/short?:searchme:

i looked at roberstkazinsky(dot) org..saw many pics there of him with varying lengths. when someone says *long hair* i think shoulder length.
maybe he was referring to the spiked/shaggy look?

Abbie
11-10-2008, 16:14
well I saw pics of him on a mag once and his hair was longish and I was shocked when I saw him, I didnt even know it was him!

Chris_2k11
11-10-2008, 18:09
it didnt really suit him did it