PDA

View Full Version : Corrie's Teresa eyes potential return

Perdita
01-10-2008, 12:33
Coronation Street's Karen Henthorn has revealed that she could return to Weatherfield next year.

The 45-year-old, who plays Teresa Bryant in the ITV soap, is due to depart next month following the exit of almost her entire screen family, the Mortons. Her screen son Darryl (Johnny Dixon) was given a reprieve by the soap's producers and will be sticking around for at least the next few months.

Speaking to DS at this year's Inside Soap Awards, she said: "The Mortons have gone now, apart from Darryl. They have said that hopefully, once the dust has settled on the poisoning [storyline], they'd like to know if I want to come back.

"It's not an offer, but they'd like me to come back next year... maybe as more of an independent character."

I would like to see her back :thumbsup:

Chris_2k11
01-10-2008, 18:05
me too I thought she was hilarious! haha

Bryan
01-10-2008, 18:12
i'd love her back, she was a great character, it was a shame that Jerry shunned her out of the family

Perdita
02-10-2008, 06:02
Well, I suppose she messed him around at first by cheating on him and when she deliberately made him ill, nearly killing him, I can appreciate that he wanted to put as much distance between them as possible.

LostVoodoo
02-10-2008, 09:40
plus i think it makes sense, since her and Darryl had a half-decent relationship and seemed to understand each other more than Mel and her.