PDA

View Full Version : Holby spoilers Week 42

moonstorm
24-09-2008, 15:24
'Mad World'
Airs on Tuesday, October 14 2008 at 20:00 BST on BBC One

Ric visits his son Leo’s flat to sort out his belongings. While there he finds a friend of Leo’s - Tom an ex-drug user who tells Ric some home truths about his son. But should Ric trust the word of a man he discovers is still a drug user?

Lola starts her new job as a medical adviser at a psychiatric hospital where she finds Abra being treated for cognitive behavioural disorder by his own mother. Lola talks to Abra and realises that he has recovered so she decides to let Kyla know, so that she can visit him.

Lola and Kyla talk Abra into leaving the hospital (against his mother’s wishes) and returning to Africa. Realising that her new job isn’t right for her Lola decides to leave with him.

Jessie Wallace
25-09-2008, 15:25
A Bit more on Week 42

Jayne's son is admitted to hospital after falling into a river, and Connie discovers that her mysterious lover is, in fact, Jayne's husband, as the medical drama continues.

Chrissie briefly returns to Holby for treatment on her scar, mulling over all the dramatic changes that have happened since she left. She begins to rethink her job at the hospital.

Faye, meanwhile, worries about Joseph's friendship with pregnant Daisha, and thinks Joseph might be getting too attached to the thought of having children.

Jayne is played by Stella Gonet, Connie by Amanda Mealing, Chrissie by Tina Hobley, Faye by Patsy Kensit and Joseph by Luke Roberts.

CrazyLea
25-09-2008, 17:17
You were right Kasple :D
And perleaseeee don't make Joseph and Daisha have too many scenes :crying: Why do they put him with the crap people?

alan45
25-09-2008, 17:39
Connie with Jaynes hubby. I never saw that one coming. That should be fun.

StarsOfCCTV
25-09-2008, 21:26
It'll be scalpels at dawn :lol:

RuebenClara
26-09-2008, 17:55
I am going to miss Lola. She is feisty and fair. I really like her. I saw the actress who plays her on street one day and wanted to talk to her, but I was too shy! When is Ric going to have some happiness? With all his ex-wives, children and gambling, shouldn't the producers give him some sort of good news? I would have liked for him to have re-married Lola. She is what he needs.

StarsOfCCTV
26-09-2008, 19:07
I am going to miss Lola. She is feisty and fair. I really like her. I saw the actress who plays her on street one day and wanted to talk to her, but I was too shy!
I'm like that :p I never know what to say lol.

Ric really does need some good news!! The producers seem determined to make him miserable :lol:

And perleaseeee don't make Joseph and Daisha have too many scenes :crying: Why do they put him with the crap people?
He makes up for it by dumping Faye! See here>>http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=85181

willsmummy
01-10-2008, 09:41
Oh my word - Connie and Jayne's husband!!!

I'm looking forward to that story line!

JustJodi
15-10-2008, 22:28
Hmmmmmm I can not remember what that guy looked like that was hitting on Connie at a bar a couple of episodes back.. so is this the same guy that is married to sour puss Jayne ????:searchme: :hmm:

JustJodi
15-10-2008, 22:31
:searchme: :hmm: :rolleyes: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: seems like I am having problems with the posts ,, so ignore this one:lol: