PDA

View Full Version : BB - Taken from todays Mirror!

daisy38
27-05-2005, 09:15
EXCLUSIVE: BIG BROTHER 6
Exclusive By Nicola Methven, Tv Editor
TONIGHT'S Big Brother will have the most bizarre set of housemates yet - there's even a rumour that one of them is a witch.

Of the 13 contestants desperate for fame and fortune, 11 are single, two are gay and two are bisexual.

Three are from another country, one has had cosmetic surgery on her breasts and another has such a high-profile job that viewers may recognise them.

One housemate is a soldier in the elite Parachute Regiment while another is a professional windsurfer and basketball player.

As for speculation that they will be bunking up with a broomstick-carrying witch, that hasn't been confirmed.

As usual, Big Brother is being guarded about exactly who the contestants are and what they do - but a dancer, a nurse, an Italian teacher and a gay hairdresser are rumoured to be on board.

And a grungy hippy student and a slick City high-flier are also said to be on the show - in what is promised to be a volatile must-watch combination.

They will be competing for a £100,000 winner's prize - the biggest yet. But one of the group will be earmarked as the "unlucky 13th" and bullied mercilessly by Big Brother within hours of entering the house.

And for others who step out of line, show bosses have borrowed a Supernanny technique and put a naughty step in the garden. They will be made to sit out there, rain or shine, night or day, with only the new gnomes - including one on a tractor hiding a secret camera - for company.

But for the good boys and girls, there's a new pampering room in the loft where they can enjoy massages and beauty treatments to their hearts' content.

Popular host Davina McCall will steer the show after clinching a new £900,000 two-year contract - securing Big Brother's future until 2007.

The mum-of-two, who earns £40,000 for each appearance on the Friday night eviction slots, said she would never let any other star take over her show.

After the fifth series of Big Brother last year, critics speculated that Davina, 37, was bored and would quit.

But Endemol, who make the show for Channel 4, have made certain she will stay. Davina said she had "true love" for Big Brother, which runs for 11 weeks from tonight. And amid speculation that she would hand over the reins to Dermot O'Leary, who fronts Big Brother's Little Brother, she said: "Definitely not.

"They'd have to cut off my right arm and prise the torch forcefully from my hand before I'd give it to anyone."

daisy38
27-05-2005, 11:04
Its probably a load of C**p but who knows..............:D

Behemoth
27-05-2005, 11:10
Sounds good! I've heard on the radio that Housmate 13 will be a slave to the other mates as well!

dddMac1
27-05-2005, 13:53
sounds good but have to wait till tonight to find out cause some papers talk C**p

luna_lovegood
27-05-2005, 15:50
oooh I love the evilness of BB!
I don't feel sorry for the contestants though, I mean they get what the deserve really they are only in it for the fame.

Jemma
27-05-2005, 15:58
I wonder who the housemate we might recognise is? or maybe they just made that up...

dddMac1
27-05-2005, 16:03
I love Evil BB keep it Coming.better buy some popcorn

luna_lovegood
27-05-2005, 16:50
I heard that there was going to be a disabled person in there this time. My friend said that her brother who is disabled audiontioned for it and they were especially looking for applicants like that.

Layne
27-05-2005, 17:14
It sounds very good!

Behemoth
27-05-2005, 17:19
I have to work all day tomorrow so I won't be able to watch it live at all! :(

Layne
27-05-2005, 17:25
I have to work all day tomorrow so I won't be able to watch it live at all! :(
Tape it!!!!

Behemoth
27-05-2005, 17:27
I can't tape a live feed! What if I tape 9 hours of sunbathing?!

Layne
27-05-2005, 17:29
I can't tape a live feed! What if I tape 9 hours of sunbathing?!
Sorry i was only suggesting!! lol! Good point though!

Emmak2005
27-05-2005, 17:35
Davina is gonna be getting £900,000 for hosting this years BB6 - so that's £40,000 an episode. Absolutely crazy. And the winner is getting £100,000

Behemoth
27-05-2005, 17:41
That's showbiz for you.