PDA

View Full Version : *murder Mystery - Christmas 2008

tammyy2j
19-09-2008, 16:32
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/soaperstar/view/46532/-Murder-mystery/

THE Dales are in for a body shocker this Christmas in one of the most explosive storylines of the year.

We can reveal that an unlucky family will not be celebrating after a loved one turns up dead.

The body is found floating in a lake and the villagers soon realise it is one of their own.

It sparks an intense whodunnit with all the show’s favourite stars finding themselves in the spotlight.

The Daily Star knows who the victim is and the cause of death, but with four months until Christmas we are keeping tight-lipped so we don’t spoil it for fans.

But an insider confessed: “It really is a shocker.

“The whole village is going to be left numb by the discovery and the prospect that they could have a murderer among them.

“Obviously it doesn’t take long before the finger of suspicion starts pointing all over the place and a few people will be sweating as the police investigation hots up.”

The news is bound to spark speculation among fans about the victim.

And with so many of the show’s stars leaving this year, it could give them the blockbuster exit some of the actors have been determined to have.

Our mole added: “It could be anyone from Matthew King to Jo Sugden or even Miles De Souza.

“The possibilities are endless and it may not even be one of the characters who is leaving.

“Bosses are bringing in a number of characters in the coming months and maybe it will be one of them.

“One thing is for sure, it’s going to be explosive.”

Chloe O'brien
19-09-2008, 23:08
I was going to say Matthew King but with losing his dad in a Christmas/New Year mystery I doubt it, and Paul said in an interview he may return to the dales on day. So I will go for Jo

bakedbean
20-09-2008, 17:27
I doubt that this is true. It would be stupide to do another who dunnit so soon after Tom Kings demise.

queenie
21-09-2008, 15:29
i think its going to be betty or one of the older people, becuase one one will be serspercting it,

Perdita
22-09-2008, 06:26
Could be Donald, he is leaving as well as Paul, and Carl King is no stranger to murder, and they have lots of issues since their business relationship has failed. :hmm:

lizann
22-09-2008, 10:45
So Paul, Matthew, Donald and Jo are all leaving maybe one of them.

What about Jack Sudgen, will they kill off Jack or has he already been killed off?

RIP Clive Hornby

Perdita
22-09-2008, 12:45
I believe Matthew will walk away, so he could come back at some time. Andy could kill Jo, I suppose, (wish it was the other way round).
Jack is still supposed to be in Spain with his mum, can't see them doing a murder enquiry in Spain due to costs. Still think it could Donald who ends up dead, perhaps Matthew either kills him or takes the rap for his murder and he ends up in jail, which would provide a good exit for him.

crystalsea
22-09-2008, 14:09
I thought it might be Jack, probably by Andy or his brother

Perdita
22-09-2008, 15:13
His brother has been out for a number of years, not heard of him coming back although I quite liked Robert :D There have been rumours before that Miles might be killed off, perhaps he comes back briefly to meet his end. :searchme:

bakedbean
22-09-2008, 15:59
I think Matthews exit will have something to do with his Dads death. Prehaps he will take the rap for Carl. Or maybe Rosemary is still alive!!!! lol

queenie
27-09-2008, 12:06
Or maybe Rosemary is still alive!!!! lol

GOD NO please NO!!!:wall:

Chris_2k11
27-09-2008, 15:23
this sounds like another desperate attempt to pull in viewers if you ask me.

tammyy2j
07-11-2008, 16:17
The rumours are that the body is Shane or Matthew

Joanne
07-11-2008, 16:50
I think Shane's a good character so I'd prefer it not to be him.

I'd like it to be Donna.

Chris_2k11
08-11-2008, 16:53
Donna, Shane, or Marlon would be great - all deadwood

pinkles14
09-11-2008, 22:32
Spoiler

It carnt Be Donald as he dies in November

tammyy2j
14-11-2008, 14:43
It's Shane and Jasmine, Debbie and Eli/James throw him in the lake