PDA

View Full Version : Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

shannisrules
28-12-2005, 15:54
shes just like a minurture kat

Bree
28-12-2005, 17:02
i really think stacys gonna be a mini kat

the_watts_rule
28-12-2005, 17:20
shes just like a minurture kat

Yeah she is.

shannisrules
28-12-2005, 17:47
i really think stacys gonna be a mini kat she already is the way she talked to johnny i know i wouldnt have the guts to do that

the_watts_rule
28-12-2005, 17:56
she already is the way she talked to johnny i know i wouldnt have the guts to do that

Either Would I.

Bree
28-12-2005, 18:03
she already is the way she talked to johnny i know i wouldnt have the guts to do thati wouldent of either johnny freaks me out

the_watts_rule
28-12-2005, 19:10
i wouldent of either johnny freaks me out

I think he is not a person to be messed with.

Jessie Wallace
28-12-2005, 19:37
Na, he is a pussy cat, i know harder kid than him.

di marco
28-12-2005, 20:34
she already is the way she talked to johnny i know i wouldnt have the guts to do that

lol i laughed at that, it was so funny!

di marco
28-12-2005, 20:34
Na, he is a pussy cat, i know harder kid than him.

i dont think hes that hard either, he gets other people to do his dirty work for him

Jessie Wallace
28-12-2005, 20:36
Exactly, a coward!

Kim
29-12-2005, 11:05
Couldn't agree more /\ /\. Johnny is pathetic.

the_watts_rule
29-12-2005, 15:10
He thinks he is hard but he's not really.

di marco
29-12-2005, 21:07
He thinks he is hard but he's not really.

yeh he thinks hes hard cos people are scared of him, but if no one did his dirty work for him then no one would be scared of him cos he would be a coward!

*-Rooney-*
21-01-2006, 15:41
i feel so sorry for stacey now because johnny has kidnapped ruby and that was stacey's only pal since she entered the square. when she first joined it was hard to like her cos she was soo evil to spencer but shes turned into a nice character and shes always been there for ruby now there both alone, i dont think anyone actually likes johnny do they :(

Kim
21-01-2006, 15:57
No, I don't think anyone does like Johnny. I feel sorry for Stacey and always have since she came to the show because of what she's been through with her mum. I think it was totally unnessicary for Johnny to destroy Ruby's phone like that, unknown to her but she thinks he wouldn't let her back into retrieve it, and consiquently, poor Stacey is really worried. How could she get hurt over a phone exactly? Johnny is pathetic.

*-Rooney-*
21-01-2006, 15:59
no the reason he destroyed the fone is because ruby thinks this is a holiday but hes not bringing her back so now theres no way they can contact each other and its a shame cos they were really good friends

Kim
21-01-2006, 16:07
Oh yeah, I remember better now. Was at my grans and my parents and my gran were chatting through most of it.

Penguin8191
22-01-2006, 15:37
yeh i feel sorry for stacey and ruby!

Cornishbabe
22-01-2006, 16:01
yeh. maybe a bit of time apart will maker things better between them

*-Rooney-*
22-01-2006, 16:54
I dont even know if ruby is coming bak

lollymay
22-01-2006, 17:06
i think she is

*-Rooney-*
22-01-2006, 17:12
i think she is
hiya im shaz dont suppose you could make me a chad michael murray banner ive tried to but i got lost

*-Rooney-*
22-01-2006, 17:13
i hope she does because her and stacey are like a double act and at the moment its like ant without dec or cannon without ball

lollymay
22-01-2006, 17:15
hiya im shaz dont suppose you could make me a chad michael murray banner ive tried to but i got lost

yep ill try to do it tonight and it will be in my thread so just keep cheaking there hun.

*-Rooney-*
22-01-2006, 17:16
how do i get to your thread im new at this

lollymay
22-01-2006, 17:19
just go into the banners and fan art forum and look for my thread its lollymays banners

chance
22-01-2006, 20:39
i cant stand stacey or ruby

*-Rooney-*
22-01-2006, 23:56
well i think stacy and ruby are the stars of the show at the moment no one can dis regard their work they are tremendous

*-Rooney-*
23-01-2006, 00:05
they are two young actresses and they are bursting with potential but give demi a story which doesnt concern aleesha.

they are all young let them show you what potential they have

JustJodi
23-01-2006, 00:29
they are two young actresses and they are bursting with potential but give demi a story which doesnt concern aleesha.

they are all young let them show you what potential they have

You forgot Lucy Beale ,., she is a cute young girl,, and she may have some potental if the dumb writers will let her shine :rotfl:

*-Rooney-*
23-01-2006, 00:49
dont get me wrong the actress who plays lucy is so talented she deserves any award coming to her she is a star in the making

chance
23-01-2006, 09:14
well i think stacy and ruby are the stars of the show at the moment no one can dis regard their work they are tremendous

i strongly disagree with you

Debs
23-01-2006, 10:13

tremendous i dont think. stacey is brillaint but ruby her acting is getting worse not better

JustJodi
23-01-2006, 10:28
tremendous i dont think. stacey is brillaint but ruby her acting is getting worse not better

I totally agree with u Deb Ruby's acting has seriously taken a nose dive, Stacey has maintained her brilliant skills..

Debs
23-01-2006, 10:29
I totally agree with u Deb Ruby's acting has seriously taken a nose dive, Stacey has maintained her brilliant skills..

yeah she has she is really good!

JustJodi
23-01-2006, 10:34
yeah she has she is really good!

If she has a real good agent,, they will find her something better to go with those skills.. and then broker her a great contract,, then she can jump in the back of Uncle Charlies cab and go bye bye,, Good actors if they are smart and have a good agent they will get out before they are sterotyped,, :searchme: It has happend to alot of actors in the past......

x Amby x
23-01-2006, 20:36
Tonights episode was great! watching Stacey and Garry posing as father and daughter was hilarious!:lol: I couldn't stop laughing! I felt really sorry for Stacey at the end! Juley was bang out of order saying that Stacey should be in a mental home! Deano was the only one being nice to her! Good Old Deano! Let me know what you think about Staceys situation.

Love Amber xxx

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd5/114388/lacey%21.gif

Chris_2k11
23-01-2006, 20:43
Im confused as to why Stacey & Garry were doing that? :confused:

x Amby x
23-01-2006, 20:45
i think it was because Stacey wanted to find out why there was a for sale sign outside and if Ruby was coming back, and she roped Garry in because he might lose his place if Johnny is selling the house.

DaVeyWaVey
23-01-2006, 20:46
Im confused as to why Stacey & Garry were doing that? :confused:

I felt this aswell. I think Stacey just wanted to find out if Ruby and Johnny had left for good but Lacey's performance was superb. She nearly moved me to tears at the end and Juley was sooo horrible to her :angry:

x Amby x
23-01-2006, 20:48
I felt this aswell. I think Stacey just wanted to find out if Ruby and Johnny had left for good but Lacey's performance was superb. She nearly moved me to tears at the end and Juley was sooo horrible to her :angry:

Juley really annoys me too! He only cares for himself! I agree Laceys an absolutly brilliant actress! She is my idol! lol!

DaVeyWaVey
23-01-2006, 20:52
Stacey is my favourite character in the show but i love it when she's with Ruby. They have such a good friendship that it makes good tv. They are like a young Bianca and Tiffany in a sort of way.

x Amby x
23-01-2006, 20:56
Stacey is my favourite character in the show but i love it when she's with Ruby. They have such a good friendship that it makes good tv. They are like a young Bianca and Tiffany in a sort of way.

yeah i agree! They're great together! It makes me upset when Stacey misses Ruby so much! I'd be like that if i had just found out that my best mates weren't coming back. Laceys a great actress!

Kim
23-01-2006, 21:11
Yeah, It was Fab, great acting from Lacey. This should be being discussed in the current episode discussion thread.

Kim
23-01-2006, 21:15
i think it was because Stacey wanted to find out why there was a for sale sign outside and if Ruby was coming back, and she roped Garry in because he might lose his place if Johnny is selling the house.

I think she'd guessed that they wern't coming back by then, only she still seems confused over why Ruby hadn't been in touch. I think she was doing that to get some negative feedback about the house, only what difference one bad viewing is going to make I don't know.

x Amby x
23-01-2006, 21:24
Yeah, It was Fab, great acting from Lacey. This should be being discussed in the current episode discussion thread.

i know, sorry about that! But i thought that other things about Stacey/Lacey could be discussed here as well?:)

DaVeyWaVey
23-01-2006, 21:26
Maybe we could turn this into a Lacey Turner Appreciation Thread. Just an idea or is there already one? :)

x Amby x
23-01-2006, 21:28
Maybe we could turn this into a Lacey Turner Appreciation Thread. Just an idea or is there already one? :)

im not sure if there already is one, but thats a good idea! i'd like that :cheer: lol!
:angel: LACEY TURNER 4EVA :angel:

Kim
23-01-2006, 21:29
That would be good. I loved it when she lobbed the flowers in tonights episode.

DaVeyWaVey
23-01-2006, 21:30
Well i think it would be a great idea! We could talk about Lacey and her character Stacey all in one thread :)

x Amby x
23-01-2006, 21:31
yeah! it would be good to see what people think about Lacey/Stacey!

x Amby x
23-01-2006, 21:39
http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd5/114388/lacey%21.gif

Here is a Lacey banner i just made! i know this should go on the banners and fan art but i thort it would be good to put it on the Lacey/Stacey thread. If thats alright?

DaVeyWaVey
23-01-2006, 21:41
Wow! Your banner is soo cool. You can definetly use it for the Stacey/Lacey Thread. :)

x Amby x
23-01-2006, 21:42
thank you :)

Kim
23-01-2006, 21:44
Great banner. I think it should be put onto the first post:)

DaVeyWaVey
23-01-2006, 21:45
I agree

x Amby x
23-01-2006, 21:46
done :) lol

*-Rooney-*
24-01-2006, 00:37
i felt sorry for stacy in tonights episode where she threw a party in johnny allens house then she flew for juley and started throwing bottles all over the house

the_watts_rule
24-01-2006, 08:47
Stacey has great talent!

JustJodi
24-01-2006, 09:15
I think Stacey will eventually leave EE and try her wings else where, other wise she will be sterotyped...shes getting too good for a soap opera..just my honest opinion...

Siobhan
24-01-2006, 10:19
I am going to merge this with the other Stacey thread that was open yesterday so you can discuss anything Stacey/Lacey related..

Kim
24-01-2006, 16:09
Which Stacey thread was that?

Siobhan
24-01-2006, 16:54
Which Stacey thread was that?

the one that was just named Stacey!! it was much the same topic of converstion so they could be merged

x Amby x
28-01-2006, 16:06
i think that stacey does have a lot of kats attitude towards things, when someone messes with a slater, punch them one!

DaVeyWaVey
28-01-2006, 16:28
Where is the stacey thread?? Sorry i just can't find it! I must be blind lol

slater girl
25-03-2007, 15:15
It will probably be down to these factors someone said to me earlier on another forum as someone read that this rumour is now true as has been confirmed for a storyline for the summer now.

I think that Bradley will feel some very conflicting emotions re:Stacey, in this order:

1. He'll be angry at Stacey.
2. He may well later feel guilt over the fact that he triggered her Bi Polar and could have prevented it by helping her cope with the abortion.

Stacey wants a new life, and she wants to become someone other than herself. She's consumed with emotion.

With Jean we can see her illness very visibly, but Bi Polar can be very insidious and this is what really makes it dangerous, as we are seeing with Stacey.

In the summer Stacey Slater is due to get bipolar and it is due down to the abortion as eastenders have confirmed this for the summer as rumour about what they have said, and bradley will bound to feel guilty and hurt as well, but stacey will probably be as well as she has treated bradley like dirt with his own father and lied to him and has betrayed him by sleeping with his father and never really respected or they have not listen to each other when they should of done especially as bradley would feel responsible for stacey getting Bipolar and would blame himself for her getting it over the abortion.

Also i am sure that bradley will probably tell Jean that he feels responsible as i am sure stacey mum would tell bradley she is just as much to blame for stacey getting bipolar as much as he is and i could see Jean and Bradley both helping stacey with her illness and that may bring bradley and stacey closer together is by through Jean as Jean has the condition herself and knows what it is like to have it as i feel bradley is the only guy on the square who will ever understand stacey and the condition of bi-polar as jean knows bradley is ok with it as most people have other views and may see stacey and jean like a pair of nutters on the square and won't want to socalise or have much to do with them as most young guys on the square would probably run a mile from stacey once they know she has bipolar but bradley would not as he likes them both for who they really are.

So the feeling may be mutal over the way they have both treated each other from bradley and stacey and they both agree on the way they have treated each other.

This may make bradley realise that he has to help stacey as he feels totally responsible for her condition of bipolar and want to help her get better by getting stacey medication and watching over her all the time.

This may bring them closer together again and start a close friendship up again and it may be a long way into the future before they get back together as a couple again as they have to build trust in each other, what do you think regulus as i am sure stacey will want his help as they may discuss all the problems that they had in their relationship such as the abortion before their had split up as a couple.

Also what cause them to split up and they would need a totally open and honest relationship as i am sure bradley and stacey would both accept this to keep their friendship at first before getting back together as a couple in the future.

This may make stacey realise that bradley can deal with her having bipolar and accepting the condition as he has accepted her mum for who she is and treated her like a normal person and stacey may realise that bradley wants to help her and do the same to her.

what are your views on this anybody on what i have said above please as i hope some people on here agree with me on what i have said please.

Hopes
25-03-2007, 16:00
What abortion? Stacey isn't even pregnant!

Pinkbanana
25-03-2007, 16:18
What abortion? Stacey isn't even pregnant!

Stacey had an abortion last year. Ive heard rumours that Stacey is going to be diagnosed as being bi polar (lets face it, she must be ill to get involved with Max :sick: ), and it's trigger was the abortion. However, it hasnt been confirmed by any reliable sources, to my knowledge. :)

DaVeyWaVey
25-03-2007, 18:07
This sounds quite good actually, i haven't watched Eastenders in a while now, but this Stacey storyline does look quite promising, i may tune into see how it will be handled.

bakedbean
25-03-2007, 19:26
Sounds like a very intresting storyline.

Pinkbanana
25-03-2007, 19:29
Just been on Walford Web site, and Julia has posted this on there too. I think this thread needs moving to rumours, as the title is misleading.

This Stacey bi polar thing is just a rumour, like I mentioned before, and on the other site, Julia has said its just rumours that have come from digital spy.

It could well turn out to be true, and I think it would make a good storyline, but it isnt fact, just hearsay. :)

littlemo
25-03-2007, 22:18
It sounds strange too me. Why wouldn't they just bring Jean back and focus on her, rather than making Stacey have it as well.

I know it can be genetic, so it's not impossible. But why are people thinking it's Bradley's fault cause of the abortion, if that's the case.

Dr. Tangliss
26-03-2007, 13:27
It sounds strange too me. Why wouldn't they just bring Jean back and focus on her, rather than making Stacey have it as well.

I know it can be genetic, so it's not impossible. But why are people thinking it's Bradley's fault cause of the abortion, if that's the case.

As Stacey did not want to get rid of the baby, it was down to Bradley why she went though with it. It also did not help when she turned up drunk at his work christmas party to be told that he never wanted a child, especially with someone like her....

Katy
26-03-2007, 16:48
hmm it does sound interesting although seems to be a lot of specualtion, if its a future summer storyline it will probably be confirmed or not confirmed in the next few months.

Jojo
27-03-2007, 10:00
Moving to rumour mill until confirmed - I can't find anything apart from on other forums with regards to this storyline - if and when confirmed, will move back to spoilers.

Kim
27-03-2007, 18:35
I heard something that Stacey was going to get pregnant again, only a rumour, but it did say that she wouldn't know if Max or Bradley was the father, so that could contribute to it.

tammyy2j
19-09-2008, 16:10
Whats new for her?

So she dumps Bradley.

Does she start a relationship with Mr. Skinny Callum or what?

I think its time she took a break maybe go to visit Kat or Little Mo.

Lacey could do with a three to six month break from the show and the writers are ruining the character

senorita
19-09-2008, 17:19
Well said Tammy, they are ruining Stacey as a character and Lacey can act, if only they would give her some proper storylines that don't involve cheating on your husband.

Pinkbanana
19-09-2008, 18:27
Whats new for her?

So she dumps Bradley.

She dumps Bradders (again)??? Oh dear, this is getting very boring. What a waste of (what was once) such a promising character and a very talented actress....:thumbsdow

no1abbafan
19-09-2008, 19:57
EE writers do this all the time, totally use up all stories on one character, they did it to Kat, Little Mo, they seem to think if your surname is Slater, you have to be in every scene.

sindydoll
20-09-2008, 12:23
cant stand her character anymore she was at it again last night ...acting like a slapper how many more men in 1 week is she going to tease

Florijo
21-09-2008, 13:26
I really think they should split 'Bracy' up once and for all. And please for the love of god make the girl smile. Poor Lacey must be so depressed playing such a miserable cow all the time.

lizann
22-09-2008, 10:44
Why is every female Slater portrayed as a slapper? :hmm:

I agree its time Stacey/Lacey took a break

sindydoll
24-09-2008, 13:43
she could do with taking a break and coming back with a complete makeover

tammyy2j
20-10-2008, 15:47
Source The Sun

Frisky EastEnder Stacey goes in for the kill with new squeeze Callum with a steamy clinch in a shed.

Next Monday’s episode shows besotted Callum (Elliott Jordan) luring the Albert Square lovely (Lacey Turner) to her uncle’s summerhouse.

:thumbsdow

tobyrory
20-10-2008, 22:12
I suppose the summerhouse is the Savoy compared to some places she frequents - she gave Bradley up for someone who could really show her a good time in some really classy places. Next stop the Vic loos!

Much rather have seen her steer clear of men for at least 6 mths and just get into mischief with Danielle - thats what Stacey is really about.

matt1378
21-10-2008, 01:07
Well said Tammy, they are ruining Stacey as a character and Lacey can act, if only they would give her some proper storylines that don't involve cheating on your husband.

Yeah I agree there

tammyy2j
28-10-2008, 16:09
Sparks fly between saucy Stacey Branning and Callum Monks as the red-hot couple turn up the heat this winter.

Sex-mad Stacey cannot keep her hands off her new fella and ends up dragging him off to her uncle’s summer house for an impromptu sex session.

Callum (Elliott Jordan, 25) cannot believe his luck when the Walford maneater lives up to her reputation and throws
herself at him.

Stacey (Lacey Turner, 21) even spices things up by sending her new lover, inset, a string of kinky text messages.

:thumbsdow

tammyy2j
24-11-2008, 12:32
From Inside Soap

Single Stacey

Stacey will enjoy a carefree time as she gets back into the dating scene, but her strong bond with Bradley remains.
Can she really keep her distance from her ex-love?

lizann
27-01-2009, 17:20
Are Stacey and Bradley offically divorced?

tobyrory
27-01-2009, 17:46
It hasn't been shown if they are so I would say no.

*-Rooney-*
27-01-2009, 19:09
I dont think they are either, cos they got back together and tried to mend their marriage and afetr they split again there was never any talk of any one of them filing for divorce, at least not that i can remember

Perdita
27-01-2009, 19:24
Did Bradley not say to her once that he has been to a solicitor though to file for divorce?

*-Rooney-*
27-01-2009, 20:03
Did Bradley not say to her once that he has been to a solicitor though to file for divorce?

was thet not before they got back together

Perdita
27-01-2009, 20:29
Can't remember now :(

di marco
27-01-2009, 21:52
i thought that they were going to get a divorce but then they got back together so didnt carry it through and then i dont think it was mentioned once they split up again, could be wrong though

tobyrory
27-01-2009, 21:55

That was when he first returned to the square when she went looking for him last February. They couldn't divorce until they had been married a year which was last November and it hasn't been mentioned since they split again so I think its safe to assume it hasn't happened. Max/Tanya have divorced or are in the proceeds of divorcing.

di marco
27-01-2009, 21:57
Max/Tanya have divorced or are in the proceeds of divorcing.

i thought that had been stopped as well?

di marco
27-01-2009, 22:27
on the ee site it says that stacey and bradley, and tanya and max are still both married

*-Rooney-*
27-01-2009, 22:28
i thought that

tammyy2j
28-01-2009, 11:29
Is Stacey pregnant again? If so its probably Callum's baby

I seen briefly on the cover of a soap magazine - Stacey Aborton Shock or something like that

anyone know more?

Perdita
28-01-2009, 11:30
Is it her abortion or are they referring to Danielles's perhaps?

tobyrory
28-01-2009, 12:18
No Stacey is not pregnant - the soap magazine is referring to Stacey telling Danielle about her own abortion when she tries to persuade Danielle not to go through with it.

Siobhan
28-01-2009, 12:20
They always right something like that to attract attention and get you to buy the magazine...

tammyy2j
04-02-2009, 15:17
They always right something like that to attract attention and get you to buy the magazine...

Yes thats true the latest one says Stacey beds Phil :lol:

*-Rooney-*
04-02-2009, 18:25

one word "yuck"

My magazine says "Roxy and Jack ,It's on again" and "Ricky is Tiffany's DAD"

di marco
05-02-2009, 11:00

one word "yuck"

My magazine says "Roxy and Jack ,It's on again" and "Ricky is Tiffany's DAD"

i think the ricky being tiffanys dad one is true, i doubt the other 2 are though!

*-Rooney-*
05-02-2009, 11:03
I think its sweet that ricky is tiffanys dad but think it will screw whitney up even more as she is the only that whitney has left of that is truley family, she is her bio sister - or so she thinks

di marco
05-02-2009, 11:12
I think its sweet that ricky is tiffanys dad but think it will screw whitney up even more as she is the only that whitney has left of that is truley family, she is her bio sister - or so she thinks

exactly, whitney will feel even more left out, cos not only is bianca not her mum but non of them are her biological family. i think she will be angry with bianca

*-Rooney-*
05-02-2009, 14:27
maybe they will keep it a secret and it will all come out in some big must see episode

tammyy2j
06-02-2009, 12:03
So whats next for Stacey?

Her mum is gone - btw is she returning?

Sean is gone

Callum is leaving :thumbsup:

A reunion with Bradley?????

A reunion with Max????? - Well both are single now

Or is he just going to be involved in the Ronnie/Danielle storyline

di marco
06-02-2009, 13:08
im not sure if jean is returning, i hope so. i cant see a reunion with max happening, id like a reunion with bradley but not sure how likely that is now

lizann
18-02-2009, 14:53
Is Stacey pregnant?

I seen it on cover of current issue of All About Soaps - with the recession couldnt buy the magazine :(

*-Rooney-*
18-02-2009, 15:09
what did it say?

tammyy2j
19-02-2009, 13:44
http://www.allaboutsoap.co.uk/

Also is Sean returning for Roxy and Jack's wedding :confused:

lizann
19-02-2009, 14:00
what did it say?

http://images.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http://www.allaboutsoap.co.uk/image_db/2633.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.allaboutsoap.co.uk/controller.php%3Fobject%3Dwin_form%26g%3DMeet%2520 the%2520Robinsons%2520on%2520DVD!&usg=__ykcGzhyjEqk6bNHrHn99WJ6HzBA=&h=178&w=143&sz=54&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=mlQCg_1WtQzRjM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=81&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dallaboutsoap%2B182%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3De n

I cant open the pic sorry

Fortnight Ending 6 March 2009

» Sean's wedding revenge!
» Steve & Becky: wedding twist!
» Archie & Janine's dirty secret!
» Fire horror!
» New romance!
» Danielle's tragic end
» Stacey Pregnant

Perdita
19-02-2009, 14:03
Front page of the magazine :)

di marco
19-02-2009, 21:38
i dunno if its true but it says its the result of a one night stand, does anyone know who the one night stand is?

http://www.allaboutsoap.co.uk/controller.php?object=issue

*-Rooney-*
19-02-2009, 21:41
yeah she has a one night stand with callum after having a fallout with danielle after she spills the beans to paul about danielles pregnancy and abortion, at the 80's night in R and R

di marco
19-02-2009, 21:43
yeah she has a one night stand with callum after having a fallout with danielle after she spills the beans to paul about danielles pregnancy and abortion, at the 80's night in R and R

oh right thanks, i was hoping it wouldnt be callum!

Chloe O'brien
21-02-2009, 00:00
How many times are they going to use the Stacey Pregnant plot. Surely the stupid girl must know about birth control by now. Give her a dose of the crabs that will teach her to have unprotected sex.

tammyy2j
23-02-2009, 14:23
Stacey has one a nighter with Callum :thumbsdow

tammyy2j
03-03-2009, 17:07
Silly Stacey blabs her way into big bother by threatening to reveal Danielle’s secrets to Ronnie...that Dani is her daughter and she’s just had an abortion after a one-night stand.

Danielle shouts at Stacey: “Go near Ronnie and I’ll rip your head off.”

Trouble begins when Stacey tells Danielle that she’s fed-up with her continual crying about whether to come clean to Ronnie — so she’ll spill the beans for her.

The flare-up is on March 9.

*-Rooney-*
03-03-2009, 17:28
oh i hope stacey does tell ronnie

tammyy2j
09-05-2009, 22:24
Stacey is to develop/inherit biopolar like her mum Jean

Perdita
10-05-2009, 05:59
Yeah, people think she is grieving for Danielle at the moment though. It is Jean that will recognise what is going on.

Perdita
14-05-2009, 08:20
EastEnders is to explore mental illness in one of its hardest-hitting storylines yet.

Stallholder Stacey is diagnosed with bipolar disorder - formerly called manic depression - following her increasingly erratic behaviour since the death of a friend.

In tonight and tomorrow's episodes of the hit BBC1 soap, Stacey, whose mum Jean has mental health problems, moves closer to breaking point.

Lacey Turner, 21, who plays the character, said: "It's great that EastEnders is continuing to raise awareness of this difficult issue. I hope I can do justice to this challenging storyline."

The soap's executive producer Diederick Santer added: "Stacey is a character of highs and lows, of great passions and dark moods.

"This week, those contrasts become bigger and we realise her mood is far more complex than simply being upset about her friend's death."

EastEnders has worked with charities such as Mind on the sensitive storyline.

Mind's Paul Farmer, who hopes it will help dispel some myths surrounding mental illness, said: "It's fantastic that a highprofile soap is prepared to explore a mental health issue through such a popular, well-loved character."

From The Mirror

Florijo
14-05-2009, 13:51
Hmm, i'm not sure shes as popular and well loved anymore but i'm glad they are doing this. I'm sure Lacey is sick of her storylines revolving around Stacey's lovelife and the character has been dull and stale for some time now.

jonks
14-05-2009, 20:13
That explains Stacys behaviour

*-Rooney-*
14-05-2009, 22:01
Im glad she is getting a more serious storyline, the last difficult stoyline she had i think was the abortion.

And I think she will do a good job with it she is a good actress

angel_eyes87
14-05-2009, 22:31
This is a great storyline to portray, weren't they trying to do this with sean before the actor left. Have to admit was a bit sceptical about this storyline, but after watching tonights episode, it was superbly acted out by Lacey, she should get an award for this. Her Mum will be brilliant to watch, the interaction between Mum and Daughter will be great viewing.

Pinkbanana
15-05-2009, 00:08
Could be a good storyline and educational in understanding this condition, if handled correctly... and I do rate the actress who plays Stacey. So it will be interesting to watch. :)

Florijo
15-05-2009, 09:56
I hope they do this right. I don't want it being used as a vehicle to get Bradley and Stacey back together. Lacey is worthy of a good storyline.

I think they may have wanted to do it with Sean but circumstances prevented that.

*-Rooney-*
15-05-2009, 10:00
I liked it at the end yesterday when she was walking thru the square, feeling like everyone was staring at her

angel_eyes87
15-05-2009, 21:21
Loved tonights episode, the way the cameras followed her and the way she made sure that she never stood on any cracks, its just the little things that made the episode brilliant, I loved the end scene were she was trying to convince herself that she was normal.

StarsOfCCTV
15-05-2009, 21:39
Totally agree, brilliant episode. I felt for Jean trying to help her.

Poor Stacey. :(

angel_eyes87
15-05-2009, 22:11
To be honest I have only started watching eastenders again this week properly, was curious what way they would portray the Bi-Polar storyline, and they have honestly started to portray it brilliantly.

Florijo
15-05-2009, 22:46
Lacey was brilliant. I was gripped throughout. She really is very manic right now. I hope we see someone to take her. She needs to be diagnosed.

Poor Stace. This must be difficult for her to deal with seeing as she has always looked after Jean and has always been strong

lizann
22-09-2009, 16:24
Does she get with Ryan? I was hoping it would be Bradley and her back together.

angel_eyes87
22-09-2009, 22:34
Does she get with Ryan? I was hoping it would be Bradley and her back together.

Apparantly Bradley finds out that these two sleep together, and thats when he proposes to Syd. It's blatantly obvious that he still loves her though.

*-Rooney-*
22-09-2009, 23:24
Bradley proposed before he even knew about stacey/Ryan . Bradley wasn't even in the vic - but there is still a much deeper chemistry between bracey than there ever will be with Bradley and syd. Wish she would just pack her stuff and go to toronto alone

sindydoll
22-09-2009, 23:32
Front page of the magazine :)
what about inside :confused:

lizann
01-10-2009, 15:42
tacey Branning is dragged screaming from Albert Square after her family have her sectioned.

Stacey pleads for her mum’s help as police and medics arrive at her house.

They are there to take her to hospital after her bipolar condition sees her plunge into depression.

Lacey Turner, 21, who picked up best actress at Monday’s Inside Soap Awards, says she often struggles to cope with the pressure of her character’s intense storyline.

She told Hot TV: “I live what Stacey’s going through and I feel as exhausted as she does.

“I do feel a big pressure to do the storyline justice.

“Just talking to a few people I have realised how much bipolar touches people’s lives.”

Perdita
20-02-2010, 19:17
Moments before EastEnders went live to the nation last night, actress Lacey Turner finally discovered that her Walford counterpart - newlywed Stacey Branning - was responsible for burying The Queen Vic bust into Archie Mitchell's skull on Christmas Day. In an emotional scene in the Square just after her screen husband Bradley (Charlie Clements) plunged to his death from The Vic's roof, Stacey told Max: "It's all my fault. You don't understand, Bradley didn't do it! It was me. I killed Archie, it was me!" Here, Lacey speaks for the first time about the big reveal and falling ill a day before the live screening.

How did you feel when you found out?
"I honestly couldn’t believe it! I had no idea and didn’t for one minute think it would be Stacey. It's funny as usually you're told when you get such a big storyline but this really must be the best kept secret in EastEnders history as we've all been trying to guess for weeks."

How did you get told?
"I got a call to go and see Diederick about twenty minutes before we went live. We all knew that he was going to see Archie's killer but I didn’t think for one second that it would be me. To be honest, it still hasn’t sunk in and I can't believe that I was the one who killed Archie Mitchell!"

Who did you think it was?
"I have been asked this since Christmas and like everyone, I have been changing my mind on a daily basis. You watch the show and you read the script looking for clues but each week you see another character and really believe that they have the motive to have killed Archie."

You've been ill - did that affect your filming?
"It's typical isn’t it? Just as the live is upon us, I get ill and lose my voice but to be honest, even though I felt terrible, nothing was going to stop me doing tonight. Everyone has worked so hard on this episode and it's such a big part of TV history that I just knew I couldn’t miss it. I just made sure that I rested my voice throughout the day so I could save it for the night."

How did it feel filming Charlie exit?
"It was really sad but also really exciting. The show has given him such an amazing exit and to go out with and it has been great to be such a part of it. I'll really miss working with him as we've worked together for over four years now and I have nothing but great memories. I don’t know how he did those scenes, though, as I don’t think I could even get up on that roof!

"Charlie did us all really proud and I'm just pleased that I could be part of his leaving storyline. I think everyone loves Bradley and Stacey being together but at least in their last moments, they knew how much they loved each other. It's going to be really sad for her without him, isn't it?"

What do you think the viewers thought of the reveal?
"I don’t know, but I hope they sympathise with Stacey. She not only has to deal with the guilt of what she did but she also knows that she's inadvertently responsible for Bradley's death. I think that's going to hurt her more than anything."

What has been the reaction from the other cast members?
"It's really strange as some people have suspected me for a while but probably as much as I suspected them! I know Charlie didn’t think it was me so he was surprised but I havent really had much of a chance to see anyone yet - but I hope they liked it as much as I enjoyed it!"

Dazzle
20-02-2010, 19:22
It's good to hear Lacey's reaction. I watched the aftermath show yesterday particularly to see what she had to say, but she didn't appear. Diederick Santer said it was because of her voice problems.

It's also good to know that even she didn't suspect - makes me feel a little better for not having a clue :o

lizann
20-02-2010, 19:29
Stacey wasnt even mentioned as a suspect

Lacey and Charlie had great chemistry together

Perdita
21-02-2010, 06:44
ARCHIE assassin Stacey Branning will get away with murder - because EastEnders bosses are desperate for her to stay in the soap.

The fall guy (yet again) will be her poor hubby Bradley, with detectives blaming him for the Queen Vic killing.

A whopping 16.6 million viewers saw Bradders plunge to his death just before Stacey's confession in Friday night's live episode to mark the show's 25th birthday.

But bipolar Stacey - played by multi-award-winning Lacey Turner - won't be going down.

An insider told us: "Lacey is with us for the foreseeable future.

"But don't forget she told her father-in-law Max that she killed Archie - so there are plenty of twists and turns to come."

Yesterday Lacey, 21, revealed she nearly couldn't say the infamous words, "It was me, I killed Archie" - due to a bad sore throat.

Terrible

Earlier in the day she'd missed the dress rehearsals because she'd lost her voice - then she lost it again straight after filming.

She said: "It's typical isn't it - just as the live is upon us I get ill and lose my voice but, to be honest, even though I felt terrible nothing was going to stop me doing it.

"Everyone has worked so hard on this episode and it is such a big part of TV history that I just knew I couldn't miss it. I just made sure I rested my voice throughout the day so I could save it for the filming."

And sexy singleton Lacey had NO inkling she was Archie's killer until 20 minutes before the show.

The plot was such a huge secret that the cast had to rehearse TEN possible endings. Lacey, 21, said: "I honestly couldn't believe it. I had no idea and didn't for one minute think it would be Stacey.

"Usually you are told when you get such a big storyline but this really must be the best-kept secret in EastEnders' history."

She went on: "I got a call to go and see Diederick (Santer, the executive producer) about 20 minutes before we went live. We all knew he was going to see Archie's killer but I didn't think for one second it would be me.

NOTW

alan45
21-02-2010, 11:52
Just another one in a long list of people who get off with murderand other serious crime down on Albert Square. Of course some of the cast have even got away with crimes in real life allegedly.

StarsOfCCTV
21-02-2010, 12:27
I quite like Lacey so I'm glad she's staying...:p not that the character should get away with murder but it would be easy for the police to think it was Bradley with the DNA evidence and him running from them. Makes him look like he's guilty.

Perdita
21-02-2010, 12:33
Off topic, I know, but I love your avatar, Stars :heart:

angelblue
21-02-2010, 13:27
I think it is going to be really difficult for Stacey after this if anything the gulit is possibly going to rip her apart, she has Archie blood on her hands. But also the man she truly loved is dead because of her and she also has to live with the fact that everyone is calling her husband a murder when in actual fact he is innocent.

Dazzle
21-02-2010, 14:26
And she's pregnant too! Poor Stacey, you've gotta feel sorry for her despite Bradley taking the blame for her crimes.

I'm glad Lacey's not leaving any time soon. Stacey may go down for murdering Archie when Lacey does eventually leave EE.

Chris_2k11
21-02-2010, 18:25
Im glad shes getting away with it, Archie was a bast**d - she's already lost Bradley because of him.

oh and brilliant ratings!

Ruffed_lemur
21-02-2010, 18:30
I hope she gets away with it too. Losing Bradley is just terrible for her!

alan45
21-02-2010, 19:41
Why should she get away with murder.

Dazzle
21-02-2010, 19:51
Whilst I theoretically agree that she shouldn't get away with it, I don't want Lacey to leave EE so I hope she doesn't get found out. Plenty of people get away with murder in real life.

Perdita
21-02-2010, 19:54
Whilst I theoretically agree that she shouldn't get away with it, I don't want Lacey to leave EE so I hope she doesn't get found out. Plenty of people get away with murder in real life.

Most get caught at some stage, specially now with DNA and we don't always have corrupt coppers on the case

alan45
21-02-2010, 19:59
Most get caught at some stage, specially now with DNA and we don't always have corrupt coppers on the case not to mention totally incompentent ones. Who ever heard of the Police going to arrest a murder suspect and not sending officers to the rear of the house.

Of course I forgot the Metropolitain Police, The CPS and the Judiciary are all in the pocket of the Mitchells

Dazzle
21-02-2010, 20:01
:rotfl:...and Jack Branning

Chris_2k11
21-02-2010, 20:27
Why should she get away with murder.
He raped her

Dazzle
21-02-2010, 20:45
What he did was truly terrible, but I can't condone murder as the answer even though he deserved it. I still hope Stacey doesn't get caught 'cos I don't want her to leave EE though.

Siobhan
21-02-2010, 20:48
What he did was truly terrible, but I can't condone murder as the answer even though he deserved it. I still hope Stacey doesn't get caught 'cos I don't want her to leave EE though.

I don't condone murder either but I can understand why she should get away with it... he raped her and some many times the victim has to relive what they went through only to watch the person get away with the rape and I am sure there are millions of women out there who would love to kill the man that raped them

Dazzle
21-02-2010, 20:50
Yeah, I'm sure I'd feel very differently if it'd happened to me.

Abigail
21-02-2010, 21:06
He raped her

An eye for an eye and soon the whole world is blind. Stacey could have gone down the police route instead of taking retribution herself. Granted, three months after the rape happened and with no forensic evidence, the case probably wouldn't get to court.

not to mention totally incompentent ones. Who ever heard of the Police going to arrest a murder suspect and not sending officers to the rear of the house.

Its elementary policing, always cover all the possible exits. Not to mention the glass panes in the front door, hall light on and four people stood there, who then all ran to the kitchen and only one came back.

Perdita
21-02-2010, 21:34
You not heard that there is a shortage of police all over the country?

Abigail
21-02-2010, 21:50
You not heard that there is a shortage of police all over the country?

Yes but the Met is the biggest police force in the country with thousands of officers available at any given time.

CrazyLea
21-02-2010, 22:12
To be fair.. I don't really take soaps seriously.. it's not real, and over the years things have happened that wouldnt usually happen in real life.. so it doesn't really bother me how rubbish the police and stuff are on soaps ha.

Chris_2k11
21-02-2010, 22:19
Exactly, soaps don't always reflect real life. If they did they'd be quite boring most the time.

CrazyLea
21-02-2010, 22:21
Yeah. If I wanted to watch real life police stuff and justice stuff, then I'd watch Judge Judy or Police Cops or something like that.. not a soap haha! I like that it's not true to life the majority of the time.. that's what makes it entertaining in my view!!

alan45
21-02-2010, 23:47
You not heard that there is a shortage of police all over the country? There were at least three of them at the front door. Im sure even with their limited resources they could have sent one round the back.

Chris_2k11
21-02-2010, 23:50
Oh so you did watch it alan :p

alan45
21-02-2010, 23:53
He raped her

So we should introduce the death penalty for rapists then.

We are back to soaps showing that murder is ok in soapland. They would have been better showing Stacey reporting the rape and Archie being dealt with legally . That may have helped some young rape victims to report the offence instead of blaming themselves. That would have been the responsible thing to do so presumably EE preferred the sensationalist explosive storyline. Archie got murdered because he was a rapist so that makes it ok then.

alan45
21-02-2010, 23:54
Oh so you did watch it alan :p

I taped it today to see what all the hype was about. Glad to see my favourite dwarf was her usual useless self

Chris_2k11
22-02-2010, 00:00
So we should introduce the death penalty for rapists then.If I had my way then yeah to be honest.

CrazyLea
22-02-2010, 00:03
Yeah but Stacey has got bi-polar. That might be another factor why she did what she did. Stacey at her normal self would never have done it I don't think.

alan45
22-02-2010, 00:05
If I had my way then yeah to be honest.

Rape is a heinous crime and deserves serious punishment but just look at the number of high .profile cases recently where women have cried rape only to destroy someone. Imagine if these people had been convicted and the death penalty carried out only for the so called victim to retract later

I am a supported of the Death Penalty for Murder

CrazyLea
22-02-2010, 00:09
This is like getting a bit off topic, but still..
I don't believe int he death penalty for rapists or murderers.. like you said with the rapists, could get the wrong person.. but you could still get the wrong person with murderers too.. sometimes someone goes down for it, then a while later someone else will come into it or something and the person who was convicted was the wrong one.. and it's too late.

Chris_2k11
22-02-2010, 00:25
I just think a lot of prison sentences are not harsh enough nowadays

alan45
22-02-2010, 00:28
I just think a lot of prison sentences are not harsh enough nowadays

Something we can both agree on there then

tammyy2j
22-02-2010, 11:07
I can see Stacey cracking in the future and saying it to someone

parkerman
22-02-2010, 12:04
Apparently in tonight's episode, Inspector Marsbar tells Phil that she's not convinced Bradley is the murderer, because she has "a nose for these things"!

parkerman
09-03-2010, 11:20
From next week's Radio Times:

"As well as illuminating the gulf between those in the cast who can act and those who cannot, and showing just how good the soap could be if it was on, say, twice a week, Eastenders' recent live episode also begged the question: whither Stacey? Unlike the real world, Soapland is a moral place where wrongdoers are inevitably punished.

As John Yorke, then Eastenders' executive producer told a conference of bishops in 2002 in a speech entitled Eastenders: Faith. Morality and Hope in the Communitty, 'At little Mo's trial for attempted murder we had to find her guilty. The audience didn't want this, but we had to show that however great the torture she endured, she couldn't take the law into her own hands.'

This doesn't bode well for Stacey. Yorke, who is now BBC controller of drama production and in overall charge of Eastenders, says, 'At some stage, there will be legal and judicial intervention, but what's more important is the personal morality. Stacey will be profoundly haunted by her actions and that will provide us with a storyline for the next year. It also allows us to discuss a bigger ethical question - did Archie have it coming?'...

Arguably, Stacey has been punished enough by seeing her beloved Bradley die and, debatably, being culpable in his death. But Yorke says she has more trauma to come - starting with a two-hander episode between her and Max next week."

Perdita
23-03-2010, 17:04
EastEnders star Lacey Turner has predicted that viewers will see a permanent change in Stacey Branning following the loss of her husband Bradley.

The actress's troubled character watched Bradley (Charlie Clements) fall to his death from the roof of the Queen Vic last month while he was being chased by police who were convinced he was Archie Mitchell's killer.

In an interview with the Walford soap's official website, the 21-year-old was asked how she expects Stacey to cope with the bereavement in the long-term after already losing best friend Danielle Jones (Lauren Crace) last year.

Turner replied: "She's had quite an unlucky time really, losing so many people. I think Bradley was the love of her life so I don't think she'll ever be the same without Bradley.

"But I hope that she copes and deals with it as best as she can. I'm sure she will because she's quite a strong character."

On how her pregnant alter ego will handle life as a single mother, Turner added: "I think every time she looks at the baby it's going to bring back memories of her and Bradley so she may struggle in that sense. But overall, I think she'll cope.

"She's got good family around her and she's a strong-minded, tough person who's had to deal with a lot. I think it will be hard but she'll get through it hopefully."

Stacey will feature in a special two-hander episode with Bradley's father Max (Jake Wood) this Friday.

Looks like she is not going to lose the baby :)

Siobhan
23-03-2010, 17:06
That is good news.. and I hope this time they keep her and the baby in EE.. they have a tendency to ship babies out of EE

lizann
24-03-2010, 15:16
I guess its her fault for Bradley's death and she will have live with that

Dutchgirl
24-03-2010, 20:44
She had a good bond with Kat. Maybe they can bring some of that into the story.

alan45
29-04-2010, 01:54
EASTENDERS star Lacey Turner is quitting Albert Square - to pursue a career in movies.
The actress, telly's bitchy Stacey Slater, has handed in her notice to the soap's new boss Bryan Kirkwood.

She will end her five-year stint on the BBC1 hit after more dramatic storylines this year. But the door is being left open for her to return if she wants.

Gillian Wright, who plays her mum Jean, is also on her way.

Lacey, 22, hopes to land a part in a major costume drama before moving on to other films.

She said last night: "I've had the most fantastic time at EastEnders. Stacey's been a brilliant role - as has being part of the feisty Slater family.

"I'm so lucky to have had such challenging storylines, from the affair with Max and being diagnosed as bipolar, to the shock of being revealed as Archie's killer in the live episode.

"I'll miss everyone in Albert Square, but the time has come to try something different."

Market trader Stacey, who joined in 2004, is one of the soap's most popular characters.

About 16.5million people saw her confess to Archie Mitchell's murder in February's live show soon after hubby Bradley, who she wed twice, fell to his death.

News of Lacey's departure follows The Sun's revelation this month that executive producer Bryan was axeing several major characters - including Minty Peterson and Stacey's uncle Charlie.

Others off are Libby Fox, Danny Mitchell and Adam Best. Meanwhile Tiana Benjamin (Chelsea Fox) is quitting - along with Barbara Windsor, the show's Peggy Mitchell.

Lacey's agent Sharon Harris last night revealed the actress had decided to leave last year.

She said: "She discussed going last summer but signed one more contract.

"EastEnders offered more incredible storylines and the live episode, but she feels it's time to move on."

Enders boss Bryan said: "We'll be very sad to see Lacey leave, she's one of TV's best young actresses. The door will be left open for her to return."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2951961/Lacey-Turner-who-plays-Kat-Slater-is-quitting-EastEnders.html#ixzz0mRid2UGj

Yet another deluded fool who thinks because she has appeared in a soap she can become a movie star

alan45
29-04-2010, 02:01
EastEnders stars Lacey Turner and Gillian Wright are to bow out of the soap later this year, Digital Spy can confirm.

The pair - who play bipolar-suffering mother-daughter duo Stacey Branning and Jean Slater - will step down from their roles after almost six years, with Turner in particular expressing her desire to pursue other acting opportunities.

The door for a potential return will be firmly left open for Stacey, while Jean's future has yet to be determined.

Storyliners are currently working on dramatic departures for the two characters.

Speaking of her decision to leave, Turner said: "I've had the most fantastic time at EastEnders. Stacey has been such a brilliant role for me to play, as has being part of the feisty Slater family.

"I'm so lucky to have had such challenging storylines, from the affair with Max and being diagnosed with bipolar to the complete shock of being revealed as Archie's killer during the live 25th Anniversary episode."

She added: "I'll miss Stacey and everyone in Albert Square very much but the time has come to try something different."

New executive producer Kirkwood commented: "We'll be very sad to see Lacey Turner leave the show. Lacey is one of the best young actresses on TV at the moment and the fact that she's won 28 awards in the last five years is testament to this.
"It's only right that someone as talented and versatile as Lacey should pursue new challenges and we wish her the very best of luck."

He continued: "In the meantime, viewers can look forward to a typically dramatic Slater family exit when she leaves and the door will be left open for Stacey Branning to return to Albert Square in the future."

Meanwhile, Wright (above left) said of her departure: "It's been an honour to play Jean especially as the public response to her has always been so supportive. It's been a real privilege to be able to heighten awareness of bipolar disorder.

"I've thoroughly enjoyed working with my onscreen Slater family, in particular working with Lacey and developing such a great rapport over the years."

Kirkwood added: "Gillian has brought real heart and pathos to the role of Jean Slater, a complex and fragile character who has really been taken into the public's affection."

Earlier this month, it was announced that head of the Slater clan, Charlie - Derek Martin - is to leave along with five others.

Turner first appeared in the Albert Square soap in November 2004 and has been a regular ever since, while her screen mother Wright made her brief debut the following month. She reappeared a year later for another short stint, before joining full-time from November 2006.

Kim
29-04-2010, 08:30
I guess Stacey is revealed as the killer to everyone else as well then. They'll probably come up with some imaginative way for her to get out of prison if she wants to come back.

moonstorm
29-04-2010, 08:47
She will be back in about five years, the same as all of them. BUT I really do hope she makes it as she seems very nice. I will miss Jean and her Sausage Surpirse.

Katy
29-04-2010, 09:29
good luck to her, id like to see her make it over here first, albert square straight to hollywood is a bit of a jump, but she is very talented.

tammyy2j
29-04-2010, 10:41
Both will be missed

moonstorm
29-04-2010, 10:43
That means the only Slater left would be Mo? Wonder if she will be going too as there is no reson for her to stay?

Siobhan
29-04-2010, 10:44
That means the only Slater left would be Mo? Wonder if she will be going too as there is no reson for her to stay?

She will move in with the Beales as a kind of grandmother :lol:

moonstorm
29-04-2010, 10:46
HAHAHA, now that would be good - someone to stand up to Ian. Mind you she could always join him in one of his dodgy business plans.

Perdita
29-04-2010, 10:53
I thought they are bring Little Mo, Zoe and of course Kat Slater back? Mo will not be the only Slater left then, will she

tammyy2j
29-04-2010, 11:22
The should bring back Belinda she was fun

Dazzle
29-04-2010, 16:24
Aww, I'll miss Stacey. I think Lacey Turner has a good chance of making it outside of EE because she's been one of the best actresses in it since she joined. She also has the required looks to make it in Holllywood.

moonstorm
29-04-2010, 18:57
I thought they are bring Little Mo, Zoe and of course Kat Slater back? Mo will not be the only Slater left then, will she

Ah forgot about them Perdy!

Perdita
29-04-2010, 20:06
Hope I did not spoil your evening now :lol:

sean slater
29-04-2010, 21:08
She's one of my favourite characters i've loved her from the start. She's the last person I'd want to see go, its a real shame. I wish they could have had Bradley and Stacey leave together, it would have been a much happier storyline, and would have allowed both of them to return together like Kat and Alfie are.

Perdita
29-04-2010, 21:14
They can't really top her storylines now though, can they? Mistress of bf's father, mental health issues, husband dies .... I think she needs to go, whether it has to be US, I am not sure but wish her luck

JustJodi
30-04-2010, 08:52
Please Please take that Becky person too,, she is NASTY :hmm:.. I really wish Lacey all the luck in the world,:clap:

JustJodi
30-04-2010, 08:53
maybe she will still be around when Kat and Alfie return ????

Dutchgirl
30-04-2010, 09:17
I wondered when she would go. I think Stacey can do with a rest. The character has gone through so much. Lacey did a fine job portraying her.

I hope she comes back in the future would be nice to see in what she could develop into when she is older.

Mo Harris is not a Slater by the way.

JustJodi
30-04-2010, 10:16
They can't really top her storylines now though, can they? Mistress of bf's father, mental health issues, husband dies .... I think she needs to go, whether it has to be US, I am not sure but wish her luck

You forgot something Perd,, shes also preggers :-)

tammyy2j
30-04-2010, 13:42
She's one of my favourite characters i've loved her from the start. She's the last person I'd want to see go, its a real shame. I wish they could have had Bradley and Stacey leave together, it would have been a much happier storyline, and would have allowed both of them to return together like Kat and Alfie are.

Yes that would have been nice

Maybe Sean will return and they will leave with him

Dazzle
30-04-2010, 16:45
I wish they could have had Bradley and Stacey leave together, it would have been a much happier storyline

I agree, it would have been much better that way. It would have made us viewers very happy.

Perdita
30-04-2010, 17:01
But that would not have been an explosive storyline that rocked the square :lol:

Dazzle
30-04-2010, 17:05
:rotfl: Too true!

tammyy2j
30-04-2010, 17:10
I wonder who will take over from Lacey as EE's top actress are they grooming the actresses who plays Lucy or Zsa Zsa for this I think not :p

Dazzle
30-04-2010, 17:14
Kat is a similar personality to Stacey, though far more annoying in my opinion.

alan45
30-04-2010, 17:25
But that would not have been an explosive storyline that rocked the square :lol:

You are behind the times. The new buzz words are Epic and Moving

Siobhan
30-04-2010, 17:28
You are behind the times. The new buzz words are Epic and Moving

explosive, epic, moving.. still speaking about my bowels :lol:

Chloe O'brien
02-05-2010, 02:48
It was only a matter of time before Lacey decided to quit the square, despite what was said after Bradley's death. There is nothing left for Stacey now. Good luck to Lacey she is one of a few soap characters who have a chance of making it in the real world of acting without going down the reality tv road.

alan45
05-05-2010, 10:23
EastEnders star Lacey Turner has hinted that she will be searching for challenging roles when she leaves the soap later this year.

The actress announced last week that she is stepping down from her part as Walford's Stacey Branning after almost six years with the show.

Recent reports have speculated that Turner is hoping to pursue a movie career once she films her final Albert Square scenes.

However, the 22-year-old is quoted by The Mirror as saying: "It would be so exciting to work in films but only if it was an interesting part. I'm an actress first and foremost.

"Celebrity life isn't important - it's the challenge of the character and the scripts."

Turner's screen mother Gillian Wright (Jean Slater) will also bow out of EastEnders before the year is over.

lizann
07-05-2010, 11:49
I wonder who will take over from Lacey as EE's top actress are they grooming the actresses who plays Lucy or Zsa Zsa for this I think not :p

no of them they are useless

Perdita
13-05-2010, 12:40
EastEnders departee Gillian Wright has described her time with the BBC soap as a "privilege".

At the end of last month, it was announced that the 50-year-old actress - who plays bipolar sufferer Jean Slater in the Walford serial - will bow out later this year like her screen daughter Lacey Turner (Stacey Slater).

Speaking to Digital Spy on the red carpet at this year's British Soap Awards, she said of her departure: "Things can't last forever. I am an actress and it's all a big adventure, isn't it? It's wonderful to have been in it for so long. [Jean] wasn't meant to be a regular character, so to have crept in slowly, then become a regular... for the audience to love and for me to be able to play something a little quirky, fun and also bipolar has been a privilege."

tammyy2j
14-06-2010, 14:23
I seen on another board that Janine discovers the truth about Archie raping Stacey and her murdering him and shops her the police (could be because of Ryan) and that Stacey, Jean and the baby goes on the run with Sean

Abbie
23-06-2010, 21:45
Aww I really dont want her to leave

Perdita
05-11-2010, 21:26
STACEY Slater bids an emotional farewell to Max Branning at the airport as she leaves Walford behind.

Worried that the police may find out about her killing Archie Mitchell, she opts to leave the country with her baby Lily to start a new life abroad.

Stacey, played by Lacey Turner, gets Max (Jake Wood) to drive her to the airport and he begs her not to leave as he confesses he is still in love with her.

But Stacey won't listen and wants to leave all her recent troubles behind and start afresh elsewhere.

In February she was seen confessing to Archie's murder after hubby Bradley fell to his death in a live episode of the show.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3214165/Stacey-says-see-you-Slater.html#ixzz14RgmGkEG

Dutchgirl
05-11-2010, 22:17
STACEY Slater bids an emotional farewell to Max Branning at the airport as she leaves Walford behind.

Worried that the police may find out about her killing Archie Mitchell, she opts to leave the country with her baby Lily to start a new life abroad.

Stacey, played by Lacey Turner, gets Max (Jake Wood) to drive her to the airport and he begs her not to leave as he confesses he is still in love with her.

But Stacey won't listen and wants to leave all her recent troubles behind and start afresh elsewhere.

In February she was seen confessing to Archie's murder after hubby Bradley fell to his death in a live episode of the show.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3214165/Stacey-says-see-you-Slater.html#ixzz14RgmGkEG
Iwould neverhave guessed he was still in love with her.

alan45
06-11-2010, 00:47

The picture

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01158/Stacie-and-Max_ISO_1158486a.jpg

Perdita
06-11-2010, 10:21
Iwould neverhave guessed he was still in love with her.

I thought Tanya was the love of his life :confused:

tammyy2j
08-11-2010, 15:52

Max is in love with her - I'm confused even more now ??????

Chris_2k11
09-11-2010, 00:41
This is rubbish, Stacey was never anything more than a fling to Max. Harsh but true!

Siobhan
09-11-2010, 09:55
This is rubbish, Stacey was never anything more than a fling to Max. Harsh but true!

I am not so sure.. if she was just a fling.. why try it on with her on her wedding day??? it was over months before that so why push it again?? I think Max likes her a lot more than he says.

Dutchgirl
09-11-2010, 13:52
I am not so sure.. if she was just a fling.. why try it on with her on her wedding day??? it was over months before that so why push it again?? I think Max likes her a lot more than he says.

I agree. He liked her from the start.

Chris_2k11
09-11-2010, 14:34
hmm I dunno, I do think he cares for her cos of all the stuff with Bradley but I wouldn't say he loves her..

Siobhan
09-11-2010, 14:36
hmm I dunno, I do think he cares for her cos of all the stuff with Bradley but I wouldn't say he loves her..

Again.. would you protect someone you just care about over your son?? I think he hides it.. that is just me... maybe not love but obsession with her...

alan45
25-11-2010, 15:50
EastEnders star Lacey Turner has admitted that her character Stacey Branning is underestimating Janine Malloy as she embarks on an affair with the superbitch's new husband Ryan.

Stacey's secret relationship with Ryan (Neil McDermott) hots up in next week's episodes after she decides to stay in Walford rather than leave as she originally planned.

The mum-of-one's change of heart comes after Ryan tracks her down and things get steamy between the pair in an abandoned car park.

Speaking to All About Soap about the possibility of Janine finding out, Turner insisted: "Stacey's not frightened of Janine. She just sees her as a bit of a pain and obviously doesn't realise how dangerous Janine can be."

Meanwhile, asked what Stacey wants from Ryan, the actress replied: "They decided at first Ryan could have his marriage and his bit on the side, but Stacey's tired of not knowing where she stands.

"Then, while Ryan's still working things out in his head, Stacey decides she doesn't want anything too heavy so tells him their arrangement can stay as it is. She doesn't know what she wants!"

Last month, reports suggested that Janine will try to poison Ryan in an act of revenge over Stacey in a forthcoming storyline.

alan45
26-11-2010, 14:19
EastEnders Neil McDermott has admitted that Ryan Malloy wants a proper family with Stacey Branning.

Ryan is currently trying to track Stacey (Lacey Turner) down following her disappearance from Albert Square with their daughter Lily. McDermott told What's On TV that Ryan would leave his wife Janine for the mother of his child.

"And I think Stacey now wants him to be there as the father of her child," he said. "You've got to remember that Ryan was given away as a child by his mother, so he doesn't want the same thing to happen to his daughter."

Discussing Stacey's secret that she killed Archie Mitchell, McDermott said: "He is really confused by her. He never quite feels she's being honest.

"He knows she's hiding a lot. However, he can see she's very vulnerable and he wants to protect and take care of her. I don't think that would change if he found out the truth."

Perdita
07-12-2010, 16:00
EastEnders star Lacey Turner hasn't ruled out trying her hand at a "normal job" after leaving the soap.

The actress says goodbye to the role of trouble Stacey Branning this Christmas after six years in Walford.

Discussing her plans for the future, Lacey told the Radio Times: "I'm terrible at doing nothing, but I'm going to try really hard, at least to begin with.

"I find my job quite strange, really. All my friends have got normal jobs and went to uni. I feel I missed out on some things, but gained so much in a different way. So I might try some of those things and see what happens. I want the freedom to go whichever way I want."

But John Yorke, controller of BBC drama production, told the publication he had "quite a few" projects in the works with a view to having Lacey in the starring role.

"I don't think Lacey knows how good she is," he added.

The 22-year-old has picked up a string of television awards during her time in Albert Square, including Best Actress at this year's British Soap Awards.

Perdita
08-12-2010, 20:43
Lacey Turner has revealed that she will miss EastEnders after six and a half years of playing Stacey Slater.

The 22-year-old, who will be leaving the show at Christmas, said that she has "grown up" on the soap.

She told TV Times: "Now I've got to the end, I don't know why I'm going. I feel like I've grown up here, so I'll miss it all. The people, the buzz of it; everything. I might cry in a minute."

When asked what her favourite storylines have been, Turner replied: "I loved all the Bradley and Stacey stuff from the beginning. The fact that the geek falls in love with the tart; I just love the way their relationship went.

"I also liked Max and Stacey's affair because it was spread out over a year, so I got the chance to play a lot of different emotions. And the bi-polar storyline was great because of the effect it had on so many people; I learned so much doing that."

The actress explained that she decided to leave the show because she feels ready to "move on".

She added: "I've been here for six and a half years and I feel like it's time to move on and try something else. But I don't have a plan.

"I'm terrible at making decisions so I don't know what I'm going to do yet."

alan45
10-12-2010, 15:14
EastEnders' Lacey Turner has admitted that she was honoured to be given a mental illness storyline on the soap.

Speaking to the TV Times about her favourite plots during her time on Albert Square, Turner highlighted Stacey Branning's bipolar disorder and sectioning.

"It’s a huge honour when you receive a big storyline like this," she said. "But as it's reflecting something many people face, you really want to do it justice."

She continued: "That's what makes it slightly daunting at the same time."

Turner, who will leave after six and a half years later this month, added: "EastEnders was my favourite show and I never thought in my wildest dreams that I’d work here one day."

The storyline recently received an award from the Mind Mental Health Media Awards for the second year in a row.

Lacey Turner has admitted that she would like every episode of EastEnders to be broadcast live.

The actress, who will exit her role as Stacey Branning later this month, was unmasked as Archie Mitchell's murderer in the soap's 25th anniversary live episode earlier this year.

"I loved doing the live episode," she told TV Times. "If it were up to me, every episode would be live, but I'm not sure the rest would agree with that!"

alan45
18-12-2010, 15:02
EastEnders star Lacey Turner has revealed that she made a deal with Charlie Clements to leave the Square at the same time as him.

The actress, who plays Stacey Branning in the BBC One soap, admitted that when Clements's character Bradley was killed off in the live episode earlier this year, she knew it was time to go.

She told Fabulous magazine: "Charlie and I always said we'd go at the same time. For quite a while I'd been saying I was going to go and kept realising I wasn't ready. But when Charlie said he was going last year I was like, 'Right, OK, I'm going too'."

Speaking of Stacey's departure, she said: "The whole thing hints at everything she's been through in the last six years and it all comes together. I'm really happy with the way it's all worked out.

"I'd like to be more like Stacey in some ways," Turner continued. "She's so forward and says what she wants to say when she wants to say it. I'd love to be able to be more like that, but I just don't have the guts."

alan45
19-12-2010, 17:20
EastEnders actress Lacey Turner has been praised by her co-stars ahead of her departure from the soap.

Turner, who plays Stacey Branning, announced that she was quitting the show in April and will leave our screens on Christmas Day.

Charlie Brooks, who plays Janine Malloy, told PA: "I am sad, but excited for her. There are so many great opportunities that are going to come her way. I think it's the right time for her to go."

Neil McDermott, who plays Ryan Malloy, added: "It's been great for me to have the chance to work with her over the last three months. She's a naturally gifted actress and hopefully she'll get loads of opportunities out there.

"She can do anything she puts her mind to. Acting comes really naturally to her. Whatever she chooses I'm sure she'll be successful."

alan45
22-12-2010, 23:37
EastEnders bids farewell to one of the most popular characters in its history this Christmas as Stacey Branning departs the soap in dramatic circumstances. It's been a big year for the Walford favourite as she's been revealed as Archie Mitchell's killer, lost her beloved husband Bradley, become a mother and - most recently - been involved in a battle with twisted Janine for Ryan Malloy's affections. With the romantic drama expected to reach a climax over the festive period, DS recently had a chat with Lacey Turner to hear about her departure from the role of Stacey.

What is the main attraction of Ryan for Stacey?
"I think it's just purely a physical attraction - she's really attracted to him and he's really attracted to her! They haven't been able to keep their hands off each other, so it's been a really strong attraction."

Is Stacey also attracted to the idea that she could possibly have a stable family life with Ryan?
"Well, I don't think that's the main reason that she likes him - it's just that she's really, really attracted to him. He's the first person who's come along since Bradley, and I don't think Stacey has really known what she wants from the relationship. There's been times where she's wanted everything from him, but also times when she's told him that she just wants a bit of fun. But I think the constant thing has just been a physical attraction that she can't stop!"

It's not the first time that you've been involved in a love triangle storyline as you previously had the Max plot - how has this one compared?
"I think they've been very different. The first love triangle was between Stacey, Bradley and Max - but I genuinely believe that Stacey loved Bradley and will always love Bradley. I think her relationship with Max is just a really, really strong friendship - a bit of a weird friendship! They've just got such a strong connection, they understand each other and they're the best of friends. With this Ryan storyline, it's only really been a physical attraction. However, as they happen to have a baby, that's helped as they've had to have a lot of contact because of the child."

We've just seen Stacey and Ryan declare their love for each other in The Vic - does that mean their feelings have now become stronger?
"I think Stacey is just so caught up in the whole affair. I don't think that Ryan ever planned for it to be public - it's just one of those things that comes out, and it came out in front of everyone in The Vic! In the moment, I think Stacey does think she loves him, but we'll have to wait and see whether that's really the case."

If Stacey did decide that she wanted a future with Ryan, do you think it would have to be away from the Square because of all the repercussions?
"I think that if she wanted a future with Ryan, she could have it anywhere. It's there - it's like a ready-made family for her to take. But I don't know whether that's what she really wants and that's one of the questions in the build-up to Christmas Day."

Stacey hasn't really learned her lesson when it comes to affairs, has she?
"Obviously not, and I don't think she ever will! After saying to Kat that she wasn't that person anymore, she's then gone and had an affair! She's taken someone's husband for the second time! She just can't seem to find someone who isn't taken! So no, she really hasn't learned her lesson."

The fact that the other woman is Janine must make Stacey feel a lot less guilty, though!
"It probably does, yeah. She genuinely hates Janine after all that she's done. Janine has called the social and just been a nuisance, really! Stacey is not scared of Janine and doesn't really feel anything towards her. I don't think she really cares about Janine at all."

Janine does start getting her revenge as she plans to play Lauren's recording of Stacey's confession in The Vic on Christmas Eve - how would Stacey react if the truth about Archie was revealed?
"It's been going on for ages now and she's been carrying this massive thing around with her - if the truth came out, she could lose her child and she could spend a long time in prison. For someone to know - and for her secret to be told to so many people - would be a shock."

The full circumstances surrounding Stacey's exit are being kept secret, but do you think your final storyline does the character justice?
"Yeah, I was really pleased with it - really pleased with the way that it all panned out. I don't want to say too much as that would give it away, but I was definitely happy with it. It is interesting and it's got hints of all the stuff that I've done with Stacey over the past six and a half years."

Can you give us any more hints?
"There's some things that happen on Christmas Day that people won't expect. There's things that I read and I thought, 'God, really?' I had to read it a few times to get my head around it! But I really enjoyed doing it and I'm very happy with it."

Stacey has been such a popular character - can you pinpoint why she's been so appealing to the viewers?
"I'm not really sure, to be honest! I love her because she's just a normal girl. Although she's had really awful things that have happened to her, I think the audience really understand her. She's not a bad person - she's a fun person. She can be loud, she can be in your face - but I've also been given the opportunity to show the other side of Stacey. I think that she has a massive heart, and she just wants to be happy and have a normal life. That hasn't happened so far, but I think people like her because she just is who she is - and she just gets up and carries on!"

Was leaving EastEnders a difficult decision to make?
"Yeah, it was massive! It took me a long time - I thought about it for about a year and it was a huge decision to make. I spent most of my teenage years here, I've grown up here and I've loved being here. So to go away from here is scary but exciting. I just feel like it's something that I have to do - if I don't go now, I'd stay here for as long as they'd have me. So I had to be a bit brave - and I've done it now, so we'll see what happens!"

What has Neil McDermott been like to work with on this Stacey and Ryan storyline?
"He's been fantastic. From the minute he came in, I really thought that Neil was a great actor. I've enjoyed working with him and I think we work well together. It's been nice because I've often worked with a lot of the same people, so it's great to start working with someone new. You build up a rapport and then you know what the other person's going to do to a certain extent. He's such a nice man, I can't tell you - he's really lovely and a great actor."

Can you name any particular highlights from your time at EastEnders?
"I've enjoyed every storyline I've done, but particularly the bipolar one. That one allowed me to learn more and it had a really great reaction. There were lots of people who watched those episodes and realised that they had bipolar themselves. That meant a lot to me - that people had watched it, taken information and learned from it. I think it's so great that EastEnders can do things like that - they show things that do happen in real life and they help people. And also, working with Gillian Wright on that storyline was just fantastic - because she is a fantastic actress. I learned so much from her. So the bipolar storyline was one in particular that I felt honoured to do."

Would you say that your storylines this year have been particularly strong? The Stacey and Archie reveal in the live episode was certainly memorable!
"Yeah, I never saw that coming! Not even on the day! I'd made my whole family put bets on Sean! I was so convinced that it was Sean! That was another time where they trusted me with such a massive thing. And being involved in the live episode was a once-in-a-lifetime thing - it's such a huge cast and it's like a huge machine here, so the fact that it ran so smoothly was great. I felt very proud to be part of that - and to be able to achieve that as a team felt really good."

And you were also unwell on the day of the live episode!
"I wasn't well at all! I hadn't spoken for two days - I was told that I wasn't allowed to speak for two days because I'd lost my voice. Everything had just closed in my throat, but five minutes before the live episode, I thought to myself that I'd just have to be naughty and just speak. I was so scared that I was going to open my mouth when it came to my line and that nothing would come out! So before the episode I had to test my voice out, and fortunately something did come out! In the actual episode, I managed to last the full half an hour, but I had nothing left after that for a couple of days."

Did being ill make it difficult to prepare for the live episode?
"Well, I was sent home from one rehearsal because I was unwell, and I felt like I didn't know the script. I didn't know that Stacey was Archie's killer then, but now I know why they were so scared and so quick to get me to the doctor! But then, I didn't even know whether it would matter whether I was in it or not!"

Are you glad that Shane and Jessie have been back for your final months on screen?
"Yeah, it's nice to have them back. They're such big, bubbly characters - both the characters and Jessie and Shane themselves. They're a lot of fun and they're so good at playing the characters that they play - nobody could play them like they do, so it's great to have them back."

Kat has brought that bubbly side of Stacey out as well, hasn't she?
"Yeah, definitely! She's brought the little party girl out in Stacey, and the mouthy, upbeat and fun side of her after all the dark years that she's had."

How have you found playing Stacey since she became a mother?
"It's definitely been different as an actress. One thing is that it's like suddenly having another prop - it's not just you, because you have to constantly think about where the baby's going to be all the time! And you constantly have a pram, or a dummy or something else! It's different because, without a baby, you have a lot more freedom to do what you want. But it's also really nice to have the baby when you're filming. It's also been good to show how someone so young can be a mother - as it happens a lot."

Do you think EastEnders can carry on going from strength to strength in the months ahead?
"Yeah, I hope so! The show's had a bit of a revamp and it's getting better and better. I hope it carries on doing really well."

Can you tell us anything about your future plans?
"I don't make plans - I don't like them! (Laughs) I've got Being Human coming out in January, but I just like to take each day as it comes and see what happens."

Finally, is there anything you'd like to say to the EastEnders fans who've supported you over the years?
"Yeah - I can't thank them enough! They've made Stacey who she is and they've helped me so much. When people write in and they're supporting you, it's just life-changing. Without those people, there wouldn't be a programme and there certainly wouldn't be a Stacey, so I can't thank them enough. I'm forever grateful for the support they've given me."

alan45
24-12-2010, 00:40
Stacey Branning bows out of EastEnders after six years on Christmas Day and these pictures show the first glimpse of the drama in store in her final episode.

In last night's edition of the Walford soap, viewers saw Stacey's nemesis Janine Malloy (Charlie Brooks) discover that she killed Archie Mitchell, giving her some powerful ammunition in her ongoing war with the new mum.

With Janine now having a recorded confession from Stacey (Lacey Turner) in her possession, it seems as if she has everything she needs to get rid of the Albert Square favourite and destroy her blossoming relationship with Ryan (Neil McDermott).

As Christmas Day dawns on the Square this Saturday, fans can expect events to reach a climax - making Stacey desperate to flee.

With her world crumbling around her, Stacey ends up on the roof of the Queen Vic - the exact spot where her late husband Bradley lost his life back in February - leaving viewers to wonder what she will do next.

However, whether Stacey will get out of the Square safely or depart Walford in a much darker fashion remains to be seen…

http://i1.cdnds.net/10/51/550w_soaps_eastenders_stacey_exit_01.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/10/51/550w_soaps_eastenders_stacey_exit_02.jpg

Perdita
28-12-2010, 21:32
EastEnders legends Janine Butcher and Stacey Slater are returning to the soap for a special episode, the BBC revealed today.

In a coup for the Walford show, Charlie Brooks and Lacey Turner have agreed to reprise their roles after both recently finished work on significant movie projects.

While Brooks has just completed filming for Tim Burton's 'twisted' new film version of Mary Poppins, in which she takes the lead role, Turner recently shot her last scene for the much-anticipated new movie adaptation of Shakespeare's Antony and Cleopatra, which will see her play the complex Egyptian queen.

With Ryan Malloy (Neil McDermott) still on the Square and enjoying a new relationship with Roxy Mitchell (Rita Simons), Stacey and Janine's bitter rivalry over the barman looks likely to re-emerge in spectacular circumstances.

An EastEnders spokesperson said today: "When Stacey left Walford on Christmas Day 2010, nobody could have imagined that she would one day return and have a chance of getting even with Janine. Fans will remember that it was Janine who drove her out of the Square all those years ago, but they'll have to wait and see whether she'll get her revenge or if there'll be another triumph on the cards for Janine."

Lacey Turner commented: "I'm thrilled to be returning to EastEnders for a one-off episode. I've really enjoyed the stage and film work that I've done since leaving the show, but everyone knows that Stacey Slater is the role that I remember most fondly."

Charlie Brooks added: "Janine will be an absolute nightmare once she's back! Everyone will remember that she left the Square in a flash after winning the lottery in 2017, and her new-found wealth has made her behaviour even worse. When she comes face-to-face with her old enemy Stacey and former husband Ryan, Janine can't resist the chance to cause some mischief."

Firm details of how and why Stacey and Janine both end up back on the Square have yet to be confirmed. However, it is thought that their returns could tie in with the aftermath of the upcoming earthquake stunt which will see several Albert Square residents left in jeopardy.

This is a fictional news article. It is just a bit of fun and purely speculation on what might happen in years to come.

alan45
28-12-2010, 22:11
EastEnders legends Janine Butcher and Stacey Slater are returning to the soap for a special episode, the BBC revealed today.

In a coup for the Walford show, Charlie Brooks and Lacey Turner have agreed to reprise their roles after both recently finished work on significant movie projects.

While Brooks has just completed filming for Tim Burton's 'twisted' new film version of Mary Poppins, in which she takes the lead role, Turner recently shot her last scene for the much-anticipated new movie adaptation of Shakespeare's Antony and Cleopatra, which will see her play the complex Egyptian queen.

With Ryan Malloy (Neil McDermott) still on the Square and enjoying a new relationship with Roxy Mitchell (Rita Simons), Stacey and Janine's bitter rivalry over the barman looks likely to re-emerge in spectacular circumstances.

An EastEnders spokesperson said today: "When Stacey left Walford on Christmas Day 2010, nobody could have imagined that she would one day return and have a chance of getting even with Janine. Fans will remember that it was Janine who drove her out of the Square all those years ago, but they'll have to wait and see whether she'll get her revenge or if there'll be another triumph on the cards for Janine."

Lacey Turner commented: "I'm thrilled to be returning to EastEnders for a one-off episode. I've really enjoyed the stage and film work that I've done since leaving the show, but everyone knows that Stacey Slater is the role that I remember most fondly."

Charlie Brooks added: "Janine will be an absolute nightmare once she's back! Everyone will remember that she left the Square in a flash after winning the lottery in 2017, and her new-found wealth has made her behaviour even worse. When she comes face-to-face with her old enemy Stacey and former husband Ryan, Janine can't resist the chance to cause some mischief."

Firm details of how and why Stacey and Janine both end up back on the Square have yet to be confirmed. However, it is thought that their returns could tie in with the aftermath of the upcoming earthquake stunt which will see several Albert Square residents left in jeopardy.

This is a fictional news article. It is just a bit of fun and purely speculation on what might happen in years to come.

Hardly a spoiler then is it :readtheru

Dazzle
29-12-2010, 12:39
Hardly a spoiler then is it :readtheru

It'd be good if it were to happen, though :)

Meh
29-12-2010, 13:42

Perdita,

The above is a direct copy and paste from DS with no respect for copyright. Any more of the above and we will start to issuing warnings. Please do not copy and paste articles

Dutchgirl
30-12-2010, 15:14
I'm just sorry to see Stacey go. I had to warm to the character but she has been fab. The square has lost one of its most flamboyant characters. ( good thing Kat came back)

Good acting by both Lacey and Charlie, they did have some chemistry between them.

Perdita
22-01-2011, 07:44
Ex-EastEnder Lacey Turner has admitted she was nervous about filming her first role outside the soap.

The award-winning actress, who played Walford's Stacey Branning for six and a half years, can be seen as Lia in two episodes of the new series of BBC Three's Being Human.

Asked if it was nerve-wracking to take on a new part, she said: "Yeah, it was, it is the only other TV job I've done since EastEnders. It's so different, we shoot 14 scenes a day [in EastEnders], we spend about half and hour to an hour to do a scene.

"I go to Cardiff for Being Human and you have the whole day to do a scene. It was nice because you got to play around with the character and try different things.

"The cast and crew were so lovely. The crew made me feel so welcome. I'd never been to Cardiff, never filmed anything other than EastEnders and they made me feel at home straight away, I really enjoyed it."

She said the set-up of the show gave her a chance to approach acting differently.

"As an actress you sort of want to try different things really, you want to explore different ways of doing things. On a fast show like EastEnders you don't have the time to do that - you have to decide which way you're gonna do it and stick to it. So it was nice to have the time to be able to think, 'I'll try this to see if it's better'.

PA

alan45
14-02-2011, 01:39
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01250/SNF1401TVAA--280_1250958a.jpg

EX EastEnder Lacey Turner is facing another doomed romance - as Frankenstein's bride.
Lacey, 22 - the soap's unlucky-in-love Stacey Branning - plays the monster-creating scientist's fiancée in a live BBC3 musical next month.

Gothic spectacular Frankenstein's Wedding will be filmed with an audience of 9,000 dressed as wedding guests at historic Kirkstall Abbey, Leeds.

The tale sees bride Elizabeth (Lacey) fuss over her big day while Victor Frankenstein (Andrew Gower) is more concerned with his murderous creature (David Harewood).

Lacey hopes to be helped by her experiences in EastEnders' live 25th anniversary episode, in which Stacey was revealed as a killer and her hubby Bradley died in a rooftop fall.

She said: "This is a fantastic project. I'm looking forward to it being live - it's definitely an adrenaline rush."

(c) The Sun

Perdita
08-08-2012, 13:02
Lacey Turner has said that she left EastEnders because she was curious about other roles.

The 26-year-old actress played Stacey Slater from 2004 to 2010, with the character's last appearance on Christmas Day that year.

Asked why she left the show, Turner told Metro: "I woke up one morning and thought, 'My god, I've been here six years'. I was curious about what else was out there.

"It was my first job. I'd done theatre when I was 11 and wanted to go back to it and explore other things. I thought if I didn't leave when I did, I'd have been there forever."

She continued: "I had such a lovely time there and was blessed with great storylines. I loved Stacey as a character, made lovely friends and had the best seven years of my life."

Turner admitted to missing EastEnders and added: "I spent so much time there - more than I did at home.

"I miss playing Stacey but it's nice to have a life and be able to do things I didn't have time to do before, such as go to the hairdresser or dentist. Just normal things.

"I can't believe it's been two years since I left. It feels like yesterday. I don't know whether I'll ever go back to EastEnders. I'd certainly never say never because I loved being Stacey."

Watch Lacey Turner talk to Digital Spy about her farewell scenes below:

Perdita
08-08-2012, 13:02
Lacey Turner has said that she left EastEnders because she was curious about other roles.

The 26-year-old actress played Stacey Slater from 2004 to 2010, with the character's last appearance on Christmas Day that year.

Asked why she left the show, Turner told Metro: "I woke up one morning and thought, 'My god, I've been here six years'. I was curious about what else was out there.

"It was my first job. I'd done theatre when I was 11 and wanted to go back to it and explore other things. I thought if I didn't leave when I did, I'd have been there forever."

She continued: "I had such a lovely time there and was blessed with great storylines. I loved Stacey as a character, made lovely friends and had the best seven years of my life."

Turner admitted to missing EastEnders and added: "I spent so much time there - more than I did at home.

"I miss playing Stacey but it's nice to have a life and be able to do things I didn't have time to do before, such as go to the hairdresser or dentist. Just normal things.

"I can't believe it's been two years since I left. It feels like yesterday. I don't know whether I'll ever go back to EastEnders. I'd certainly never say never because I loved being Stacey."

Watch Lacey Turner talk to Digital Spy about her farewell scenes below:

alan45
25-10-2012, 21:59
Former EastEnders star Lacey Turner has refused to rule out a return to the BBC soap.

The Stacey Slater actress, who is currently starring in ITV2 witch drama Switch, said that she is appreciating being involved in other projects.

She pondered to Soaplife: "Would I ever go back? Never say never, but I'm so enjoying trying out different things. I'm also enjoying working on projects like Switch that are fun."

However, she added: "Playing a character like Stacey who had such intense and dramatic storylines was quite draining. I had to cry so much as Stacey that I found it hard to cry in real life."

Of her role in Switch, the star claimed that playing a gay character wasn't challenging, adding: "I've never played a lesbian before but I gave it my best shot and it was fine.

"No different to playing a straight character, really - and that includes the kissing scenes. I mean, a pair of lips is a pair of lips. Although obviously women don't have stubble."

Recently in an interview with Digital Spy, Turner revealed that working on Switch has been more enjoyable than EastEnders.