PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Beale (Michelle Collins)

Emmak2005
27-05-2005, 04:28
EASTENDERS bosses are plotting a sensational storyline in which Cindy Beale comes back from the dead.

Michelle Collins — who played the Albert Square superbitch — has been given a script that explains away Cindy’s death as a hoax by police who put her in a witness protection scheme.

Source: The Sun

I don't know if any of this is true, but it's worth speculating about as a possible spoiler.

alan45
27-05-2005, 07:54
Here is the link The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005240483,00.html)

How many more 'dead' people can they bring back.

Who is next Arthur Fowler?? Lou Beale?? Mark Fowler??? Pete Beale??? Barry Evans???

Of course Barry like Cindy should never have been killed off anyway but I think its really taking the Michael that whenever EE gets into a crisis there is always talk of bringing back old characters.

Alisha
27-05-2005, 08:02
I wouldn't believe it

This is just another pathetic dig from the press about ee isn 'crisis'. How predictable! :rolleyes: It's getting boring.

alan45
27-05-2005, 08:05
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it. Like it or loathe it The Sun is generally very good when it comes to soap spoilers and leaks

daisy38
27-05-2005, 08:28
I think it would be great if cindy came back! Just imagine Ian's face! :D

spiffin
27-05-2005, 09:40
According to the sun paper, cindy beale is going to come back, the police having faked her death to put her under the witness protection act. hmmm, coming back from the dead, hasn't that happened before....!? :wall:

Bad Wolf
27-05-2005, 09:43
duplicate thread. please see here (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=8487)

closing ....

amyle
27-05-2005, 09:49
didn't ian go and see the body?

Bad Wolf
27-05-2005, 09:51
i think so

crazygirl
27-05-2005, 11:02
the sun are talking rubbish

Siobhan
27-05-2005, 11:11
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it. Like it or loathe it The Sun is generally very good when it comes to soap spoilers and leaks

Ok. lets say it is true.. why would Cindy be put on witness protection??? Secondly, I am sure her kids would be very very distrubed by their mother suddenly returning,
Come on, surely a mother would try contact her children, it has been years since she left...
Thirdly.. do you think EE would go down that line again???

alan45
27-05-2005, 11:32
Ok. lets say it is true.. why would Cindy be put on witness protection??? Secondly, I am sure her kids would be very very distrubed by their mother suddenly returning,
Come on, surely a mother would try contact her children, it has been years since she left...
Thirdly.. do you think EE would go down that line again???

I have no idea why Cindy would have been put on witness protection but I suppose it might have something to do with the gun which was used.

Of course her kids would be disturbed.

Thirdly Yes unfortunately I do.

I'm not saying it is true but just that the vast majority of soap spoilers in The Sun :sick: are generally accurate

Siobhan
27-05-2005, 11:36
I'm not saying it is true but just that the vast majority of soap spoilers in The Sun :sick: are generally accurate

It might be true but it just seems very very stupid thing for EE to do.

alan45
27-05-2005, 11:44
Yes with EE improving at the minute it would be stupid but then again who knows what goes on in the minds of the powers that be at Elstree

Alisha
27-05-2005, 12:37
Its just been denied fom the BBC - I knew it was a fake.

Well thank god for that. :)

Torrie
27-05-2005, 12:42
I thought that was hilarious - wonder how the papers got that idea? Maybe a deliberate move by EE to get back at the the tabloids for all the bad press they've given them, lol!

uvegotmale2000
27-05-2005, 13:15
It has been reported that Michelle Collins will be returning to EastEnders to reprise the role of Cindy Beale. There is absolutely no truth in this story.

from offical bbc eastenders website

Bad Wolf
27-05-2005, 13:16
cool so subject closed ....

littlemo
30-05-2005, 21:51
I put this thread in the spoiler section. I'm not sure whether it should go here or the Rumour Mill. But I did get it from Sky News, so it does have a source, it's not just hear say. If you want to read the full article go to Walford Web.

This is basically what it says, Cindy is not dead, she apparently grassed up somebody inside, and was put on a witness protection programme. I don't know why her daughter would have been taken away from her. Maybe they felt it would be safer for Cindy (well her and her daughter, who are both called Cindy I know).

I think it's a really far fetched storyline, and they have already gone down this road with Den. But apparently Michelle Collins has read the script and is seriously considering it. If it did happen it would certainly spark some dramatic storylines for the Beales. Ian is dating Jane and is very happy. The children are settled, and would find it shocking to suddenly see their mother reappear. I do think Cindy was a good character though, and you can say whatever you like about her, but was a good mother. I think certainly Lucy could do with a mum in her life, she's got Jane, but she's not her real mother. Everytime I see Lucy she looks more and more like Cindy, which I know is impossible because it's a soap, and she's not really her daughter, but I defintely think it's something the writers thought about when casting her. They look the spitting image of each other.

sarah21
30-05-2005, 22:29
This has been denied on the EE website.

Babe14
31-05-2005, 07:55
There is no truth in this whatsoever according to the Official Site. Cindy died in child birth and to have her return wouldn't work.

Bad Wolf
31-05-2005, 08:03
its been denied by the ee site, so i'm closing it

brooksyrules
14-06-2005, 10:53
Apparently Cindy is coming back as it turns out she didnt die in prision but was actually in witness protection.

squarelady
14-06-2005, 10:58
This has already been denied by Eastenders and is denied again in today's All About Soap magazine. There is no truth in it at all.

Babe14
14-06-2005, 11:03
Not true, another rumour.

brooksyrules
14-06-2005, 11:08
wish it was true

Bryan
14-06-2005, 12:28
i think we all wish it were true, but sadly it isnt... she was offered to come abck and her script explained the witness proetction ting, but she sed she dont wanna come back... maybe one day tough...

martin kemp kept saying no to enders and now look,. he is back soon

bondboffin

brooksyrules
14-06-2005, 12:30
is that true Martin Kemp is coming back cool if it is but he got killed though

Bryan
14-06-2005, 12:32
lol if u come on the boards a bit more ull fidn out loads, this play is wkd and ur first source for spoilers :)

he's comign back for two weeks then leaving to film his ITV1 drama: Ultimate Force, he has been offered to come backl for a few months in 06, but as of yetr we do not know if he has expected... think its dependat on the ratings that his return in 05 gets

bondboffin

brooksyrules
14-06-2005, 12:35
Ross Kemp does ultimate force not Martin Kemp

Jade
14-06-2005, 12:44
Been posted before and confirmed as false :)

Closing

Florijo
12-09-2007, 11:48
I really don't think it will turn out that Cindy is actually alive - after the mess EE got into last time with dabbling in 'resurrections', I don't think this is leading to Cindy being revealed as being alive all this time. So if not Cindy herself then who?

I think we can rule out Simon and David Wicks....they both had an affair with his wife, but they never hated Ian (I think David even tried to apologise to Ian before he left) and anyway everything that happened between them happened years ago and I can't see any reason for them dragging it up again to play some sick game with Ian and Lucy.

Steven? A definate suspect. I think I remember him leaving on bad terms with Ian so maybe something has happened whilst he has been living in New Zealand? But then I can't see him playing such a his own sister, and of course Pat would have known about it if Steven had left New Zealand for Walford?

Jane? Unlikely really. Lucy? Another definate suspect (but so, so obvious and I really hope she isn't the stalker! :rolleyes: ) But if it is her then she must be sending emails to herself which is just as troublesome really...

Gina, Cindy's sister? Possibility. We don't really know her and she could have a grudge after having to look after Cindy's child for 9 years.

Craig? Another likely suspect but so obvious and I hope they don't go down this route. And surely he is in jail anyway?

Personally I am going for it being Steven. They have a bit of leeway here as Steven has been gone for years and we don't know how he has developed and changed over the years as he has grown up.

Siobhan
12-09-2007, 11:49
1st this should be in spoilers and 2nd, it is been discussed here:
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=68924

thedohctor
21-09-2007, 20:50
The mystery was revealed tonight CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE CLIP (http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/eastenders/av/episodes/catchup/1290?size=16x9&bgc=e3e1e1&bbram=1&nbram=1&bbwm=1&nbwm=1) He says It cant be! but I am sooo dissapointed. I was so looking forward to CINDY!

yummy_mummy
21-09-2007, 22:09
The mystery was revealed tonight CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE CLIP (http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/eastenders/av/episodes/catchup/1290?size=16x9&bgc=e3e1e1&bbram=1&nbram=1&bbwm=1&nbwm=1) He says It cant be! but I am sooo dissapointed. I was so looking forward to CINDY!

does anybody know who the stalker is then, cos i for one do not recognise him, i thought at first it was cindy's son, steven, whom ian brought up as his own but eventually went to live with his real dad simon or david wicks, whoever it was, she had em both lol! please reply...anyone

Florijo
21-09-2007, 22:49
Steven Beale/Wicks I think. Simon's (Pat's son) kid with Cindy

Abbie
21-09-2007, 23:30

ooo I never knew simon was pat son, Has that ever made it awkward, I thought Pat and Ian got on, I cant remember much lol

magicdragon
22-09-2007, 09:23

ooo I never knew simon was pat son, Has that ever made it awkward, I thought Pat and Ian got on, I cant remember much lol

yer he was lol, and it has made it awkward a few times over the years :cool:
i had been thinking for a while it might be steven(especially after reading on here that they were holding secret auditions for thr part lol)
and it kinda makes sense that he dont like ian as he did leave on bad terms.

Florijo
22-09-2007, 10:18
I think it made it more awkward after David/Cindy happened but I don't remember Ian ever have a big problem with Pat.

Katy
22-09-2007, 10:30
I thought it was Stephen but added to the fact it was a dark set and i watched at 10 i was a bit tired and didnt recognise him. Glad Ian finally knows you it was though as it could have dragged on longer and longer.

JustJodi
22-09-2007, 11:48
:searchme: :searchme: different actor playing Stephen ???
Can any one tell me how Stephen ended up in Ian's care to begin with ??????
Loads of photos on the wall,, but I couldnt make out most of them but could see pictures of ian crossed out ???

Jessie Wallace
22-09-2007, 13:30
Jodi all the pictures were of Ian and Cindy, with Ian's face crossed out as you'd noticed.
Cindy gave birth to Stephen, and he believed Ian was his Dad, but when he found out he left and went to live in NewZealand. Stephen's real Dad is Simon Wicks, who is Pat's son.

tindie
22-09-2007, 14:24
you can everything about Steven here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Beale

Lizzie Brookes
22-09-2007, 15:48
What I dont understand is why Steven wanted his half sister Lucy to met him in the park alone, unless it was to lure Ian there or something. I'm glad Ian didn't allow her to meet him alone. It would have been very dangerous. Peter had a point when he said "if our mum is really alive why didn't she want to see me too?" - that made the whole thing sound very dodgy to begin with and then him telling Lucy to run away from Ian and Jane - probably to hurt Ian even more. Steven must be insane. Great ctor portraying him now though - even i was scared when i saw him come in yesterday.

eastenders mad
23-09-2007, 10:37
i thought it might be be him i couldn't remeber his name though.
Why would he want o come back and do all those things to ian for?
I thought Steven didn't want to see ian anymore since he found out who his real dad was.

Lizzie Brookes
23-09-2007, 21:09
I don't know. It seems odd he should do things like that. Assuming it was Steven who tried to overrun Ian in the car he must be at least seventeen if not eighteen since you can't drive below 17. He makes Sean Slater look like Shirley Temple.

Pinkbanana
23-09-2007, 21:12
Steven must have had a helping hand in all this. I cant see how he could have sent/done all those things on his own.

I must say the actor playing him look totally mean, and moody....maybe he's at that awkward age! :lol:

Lizzie Brookes
23-09-2007, 21:16
Mmm maybe he did have an accomplice but I think it is unlikely. He does look dangerous enough to do it alone. He was a disturbed boy buthas now grown into a dangerous man.

Siobhan
24-09-2007, 09:48
I think Lucy is his accomplice... I didn't have a clue who it was on Friday.. I thought, maybe they got another actor in to play steven. I kinda thought it had to be him, who else would have photo's of Cindy and Ian.
I am sure we will all find out tonight if it is definitely him. It was great on friday, I was at the edge of my seat..

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-09-2007, 10:08
Looking foward to finding out if that boy was actually Steven as i think it was

tindie
24-09-2007, 14:03
i can't remeber were i saw it but This stoyline is going bring BACK 4 peolpe
so far there have ONLY BEEN 3 Gina, cindy jr and Steven, WHO'S THE 4TH PERSON? ,

i don't think we will find out today as lan going missing

parkerman
24-09-2007, 16:55
WHO'S THE 4TH PERSON? ,

Simon? Now he's stopped being a policeman and a lock keeper (or whatever he was), oh, yes, and a pop star.

Lizzie Brookes
24-09-2007, 17:38
I think Lucy is his accomplice... I didn't have a clue who it was on Friday.. I thought, maybe they got another actor in to play steven. I kinda thought it had to be him, who else would have photo's of Cindy and Ian.
I am sure we will all find out tonight if it is definitely him. It was great on friday, I was at the edge of my seat..

I don't think so somehow. Lucy genuinely seems to think she was writing to her mum and however much she resents her dad and Jane, I don't believe she would agree to a cold blooded plot o terrorise her own dad. I'm sure Lucy loves Ian deep down, whatever her feelings toward Jane. Even if she was Steven's accomplice in so much as she agrees to Steven annoying her dad a bit, I doubt she would push this to the extent of dangerous stalking and real terrorising. I dread to think what would have happened if Ian had allowed Lucy to meet Steven alone. He seems dangerous enough to be a threat even to his own half sister.

Siobhan
25-09-2007, 09:26
Good point lizzie but look at it this way.. Lucy was very very young when her mum died.. in fact, she stayed with her dad when Cindy took the boys away so she would not have been her around much at all.. keeping that in mind, how come is was Lucy who said she could smell cindy's perfume in the house 1st?? How would she have known it was her mother's perfume?

Lizzie Brookes
25-09-2007, 15:32
Yes I see your point. Well if Lucy too wanted her dad to be harrassed etc and knew all along it was Steven who was Cinsdy then she is just as derranged as Steven is and Steven perhaps more so.

Xx-Vicky-xX
25-09-2007, 15:46
Has it been confirmed yet that it was Steven, i missed the first 5 mins and i wondered if it had started where it left off at all??

Lizzie Brookes
25-09-2007, 15:47
I think so. I'm not sure. If you look on the EastEnders website it might be coinfirmed on there.

Siobhan
25-09-2007, 15:53
Has it been confirmed yet that it was Steven, i missed the first 5 mins and i wondered if it had started where it left off at all??

Yes.. wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Beale. there is a pic of the guy on EE on Friday as the new Steven

Xx-Vicky-xX
25-09-2007, 16:00

Yes.. wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Beale. there is a pic of the guy on EE on Friday as the new Steven

Thanks for that, shame it's not Edward playing him he was really good, but hopefully we will see more of this Aaron dude and he will proove to be good aswell

Lizzie Brookes
25-09-2007, 16:13
Aaron was brilliant - he does it really well. Steven's so creepy and sinister. What he does makes me feel sick but yet I'm fascinated as well. I was thinking - he's not unlike Tom Riddle now is he?

Jessie Wallace
25-09-2007, 19:04
What do you mean Aaron was brilliant, he was only on screen for about 5 seconds!
I think in the next few weeks when he turns up at the Beales house with Jane and family si when he'll become interesting.

Johnny Allen
25-09-2007, 20:10
Nice to see more of him tonight, and for it to be finally confirmed its Steven.

Lennie
25-09-2007, 20:56
I like the look of him :D - so i am looking forward to seeing more of him :D

I missed friday's episode so if he was on friday, then i missed him

Looks like he has planned everything perfectly

First Look at Steven/Aaron Sidwell -http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a76233/first-look-steven-beale-walks-back-into-walford.html?rss

Lizzie Brookes
25-09-2007, 21:06
But he is a good actor - at least I think he is. You don't necessarily need to be on screen that long or say anything to make a good impression surely.

Florijo
25-09-2007, 21:36
He sounds really intriging as a character and its nice seeing a character that has so much history in the show as a child come back.

I really hope they delve into life in NZ with Simon stuff and such like.

I really hope also that this isn't a one-shot wonder storyline and they waste his potential.

Lizzie Brookes
25-09-2007, 21:49
Yes he is a fascinating charecter and the actor is brilliant. I'm going to have to watch it at 10 on BBC3 on Thursday because my English lecture's from 3-6 so by the time I come home I'll miss it. I can't wait till thursday.

StarsOfCCTV
25-09-2007, 22:08
Can't wait to see what happens with him...I want to know what he's done to Ian! :p

Lennie
25-09-2007, 22:21
I got a feeling that Steven is going to fall for Jane in the future, despite wanting to hurt all of them he didnt bet on falling for Jane
He's a shoulder to cry on for Jane and support her, whilst Ian is missing

^ that's what i think will happen

Jojo
25-09-2007, 22:36
Merging threads otherwise we'll be inundated with Steven Beale threads....

Florijo
26-09-2007, 09:26
I got a feeling that Steven is going to fall for Jane in the future, despite wanting to hurt all of them he didnt bet on falling for Jane
He's a shoulder to cry on for Jane and support her, whilst Ian is missing

^ that's what i think will happen

I hope not. I hated Jane/Grant and I think Jane/Ian should be left alone in that respect.

Siobhan
26-09-2007, 10:08
Did the guy who plays steven work in any other show or is he just a completely new guy?

Perdita
04-03-2015, 13:09
Former EastEnders star Michelle Collins has eyed up a possible return to the BBC soap. WTF?

The actress's character Cindy Beale was killed off-screen in 1998, but recent developments in the show have made Collins believe that a shock comeback could be possible.

Kathy Beale recently made a surprise return in the hour-long 30th anniversary episode last month, as she met up with Phil Mitchell in secret.

Viewers thought Kathy had also been killed off-screen in a road accident in 2006, but bosses have confirmed that she will be back permanently later this year.

"If Kathy Beale can go back, there's no reason why Cindy can't," Collins told The Sun.

"It hasn't stopped them writing supposedly dead characters back in the past, so I'm sure they could make it work. Everyone seems to be coming back from the dead.

"It's all anyone is talking about. I'd love to go back now. It'd be great for Lucy's mum to make a shocking reappearance."

Collins bowed out of Coronation Street last year, after three years of playing Stella Price.

If they bring her back from the dead too, this soap will have become the most ridiculous show on tv!! :wall:

Dazzle
04-03-2015, 13:32
If they bring her back from the dead too, this soap will have become the most ridiculous show on tv!! :wall:

Let's face it, it's not going to happen is it?

Maybe it would have been viable if they hadn't brought Kathy back, but it's too late for Cindy to rise from the dead now because the producers know that would make EE a laughingstock. I'm not a fan of Michelle Collins anyway (she was execrable in Corrie) so I'm happy to let Cindy rest in peace.

alan45
04-03-2015, 13:47
It's EE they can raise the dead. Just so long as she never comes back to Corrie

xx_Dan_xx
04-03-2015, 14:20
Perhaps but I'm not a fan of characters dieing off-screen for no reason other than the actor/actress have passed away.

maidmarian
04-03-2015, 14:35
Perhaps but I'm not a fan of characters dieing off-screen for no reason other than the actor/actress have passed away.

I seem to remember they showed Cindys
funeral including grave and Ian there in
black suit!
Years ago the older characters in Corrie
moved to.the seaside when the actors
became too frail/old to play part and
were never usually mentioned again!

maidmarian
04-03-2015, 14:35

I seem to remember they showed Cindys
funeral including grave and Ian there in
black suit!
Years ago the older characters in Corrie
moved to.the seaside when the actors
became too frail/old to play part and
were never usually mentioned again!

Dazzle
04-03-2015, 15:21
I think Ian even identified the Cindy's body (which he didn't do with Kathy) making her resurrection even more improbable.

alan45
04-03-2015, 15:23
I think Ian even identified the Cindy's body (which he didn't do with Kathy) making her resurrection even more improbable.

It didnt stop them with Den ''Webcam'' Watts

Dazzle
04-03-2015, 15:29
It didnt stop them with Den ''Webcam'' Watts

She identified a body that'd been in the canal for quite a while so it's just feasible she could've got it wrong. :D

sarah c
04-03-2015, 17:41
now I'd be hapier seeing Cindy back from the dead rather than Kathy??!!

but if Ethel, her Willy and Lou Beale make a come back I wil suspend belief!!

lizann
04-03-2015, 18:13

yes she died in prison after childbirth of cindy junior ian did identify her body

lizann
04-03-2015, 18:13

yes she died in prison after childbirth of cindy junior ian did identify her body

parkerman
04-03-2015, 18:43
Bring back Reg Cox!

lizann
04-03-2015, 18:52
Bring back Reg Cox!

and nick cotton and wellard

lizann
04-03-2015, 18:52
Bring back Reg Cox!

and nick cotton and wellard

tammyy2j
04-03-2015, 20:24
We have had Den and now Kathy back so why not Cindy :p I know American soaps do these far fetched out there stories out UK soaps what next alien cows showing up in Emmerdale

parkerman
04-03-2015, 21:55
When's Lofty coming back?

Kim
04-03-2015, 22:32
One's farfetched, two's Hollyoaks.

Den's was long enough ago now, but two in a short space of time is ratings suicide, I think.

For me, Den's was credible (maybe it was because I was 11!) I can't see Kathy's being so. Had Ian not gone to South Africa after news came of the death, then maybe.

flappinfanny
04-03-2015, 23:04
For the love of Ada! God almighty EastEnders is turning into Dallas or Dysentery. I hope DTC does not buy the sun. I already think he is on the wacky backy!

Kim
04-03-2015, 23:09
For the love of Ada! God almighty EastEnders is turning into Dallas or Dysentery. I hope DTC does not buy the sun. I already think he is on the wacky backy!

If he does buy it, he'll probably think that's the viewers' level of intelligence (rather than The Telegraph, for instance) so he can insult it no harm done.

alan45
05-03-2015, 00:31
She identified a body that'd been in the canal for quite a while so it's just feasible she could've got it wrong. :D

There would have been DNA evidence as well if Shannis could not have identified the body

alan45
05-03-2015, 00:34
When's Lofty coming back?

Christmas along with Arfur Fowler and Pete Beale. Apparently the 3 of them have been up West for the last few years. Shell was aware of this and that is the real reason she never came back for any funerals

Perdita
06-12-2015, 12:14
She must have changed her mind!

Michelle Collins rules out Corrie or EastEnders return
Michelle Collins may have made a name for herself in both EastEnders and Coronation Street but she’s ruled out ever making a comeback to either soap.
The actress famously played Walford’s Cindy Beale before heading north to Manchester-based soap Coronation Street where she played Rovers landlady Stella Price.
While a return to the East End would be tough because Cindy is dead, a Corrie comeback would be easy, but Michelle says there’s no chance.
She explained said: “I don’t miss it at all. It’s horrible. I was in Corrie for three years and people can’t believe you’d choose to leave of your own accord. “But I don’t want that fame thing 24/7. I’m 53 and I’ve been in the industry since I was 18. I just want to be. I don’t want to grab that fame like a lot of people do.”
And ruling out an EastEnders return too, she told the Daily Star Sunday: “If Cindy came back, then what? I think it would be an anti- climax.
“I don’t know what you’d do with her. I really think sometimes it’s better to let the myth carry on. For Gillian, EastEnders is where she belongs. “The show needs the older women who are matriarchal characters. Viewers feel safe with people like that.”

Good news for a lot of viewers, me thinks :p

parkerman
06-12-2015, 13:25
She couldn't possibly come back to Eastenders now that she has such a convincing Manchester accent.

maidmarian
06-12-2015, 13:44
The character was ok as a young woman.
But if she was to return I think the SWs
would have difficulty in making the character
"age realistically " dramatically after a long
break.
They dont always do it well with those
characters who have been there continuously!!

Glen1
06-12-2015, 13:51
She couldn't possibly come back to Eastenders now that she has such a convincing Manchester accent.
:rotfl:

lizann
20-05-2023, 02:35
some on line talk cindy is being resurrected to return with ian

Timalay
29-05-2023, 21:25
Wasn't there a rumor flying around that she was on witness protection, and that's why she had to fake her death.

parkerman
29-05-2023, 23:33
I think she's just been taking a long shower.

lizann
30-05-2023, 00:44
back to kill ian again and bobby as revenge for lucy

lizann
28-04-2024, 00:48
bad cindy coming
https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/soaps/eastenders/eastenders-cindy-beale-turn-bad-newsupdate/

Timalay
29-04-2024, 12:52
I hope she doesn't do anything to Bobby.

lizann
29-04-2024, 15:30
I hope she doesn't do anything to Bobby.

he is leaving but open for a return as talk of another recast or older past actor returning in the role

lizann
31-05-2024, 00:36
georgie jnr affair?